WELLS & SONS CHIMNEY SERVICE

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2008

Wells & Sons in a full service chimney service and repair company as well as a whole home masonry and stucco company. We have served the region for over 35 years...

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

01/27/2021

Horrible job couldn’t make it right after 3x. Still have pics of there work. They use fingers rather then trowel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repointing of chimney

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry

09/04/2017

Very professional and answered any questions I had I've used them for many years; not disappointed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney/fireplace was cleaned and examined inside and out

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces,dryer vent cleaning

06/22/2017

They came out quickly, did an inspection and a quote, and then came as planned for the job. I was very pleased with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my chimney after other companies said it couldn't be done. I have a 3 story home, and there were chimney caps involved as well.

CATEGORY chimney repair

05/30/2017

The guys that came out were very nice. everything went well, they did a great job, the crown of the chimney has a nice rounded finish so the rain water will flow right off. They cleaned up when they were finished. We asked them about the fine lines and small cracks in the chimney stucco, they said it was not done right by the original builder so we will have them come back and re-do the stucco. Ve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In January 2017 we had them come out to have chimney inspected and cleaned. Had them come back in May to install new terra cotta in the furnace flue, add chimney caps to furnace and fireplace flue, close up dummy flue & pour new concrete crown.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

01/30/2017

Had this done a little over a year ago, wanted to wait and see before I gave a review, happy to say that we have not heard a dripping noise !!!!!!! Don't waste time and money on others like I did, this place is the real deal when you run into chimney issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For quite a few years, more so whenever we would have a "nor eastern" storm, would hear a soft drip within the fireplace chimney (pre fab fireplace) on the second floor. Sounded like a drip on top of the steel cover (flue) that you open up when you build a fire. Had two other companies out who sealed/caulked around the two outside chimney stack pipes on the roof (3 times over a ten year period) but issue was never resolved until I worked with Wells and Sons. They inspected our chimneys. Thoroughly explained why this noise was occurring. They installed a new custom stainless steel chase cover.

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair

INSPECTIONS, SWEEPING, CERTIFICATIONS, & CHIMNEY CAP INSTALLATIONS. INSTALLATIONS OF STAINLESS STEEL CHIMNEY LINERS FOR FURNACE & FIREPLACE APPLICATIONS. REPLACEMENTS OF DETERIORATED MANUFACTURED METAL CHIMNEYS IN WOOD CHASES. ALL CHIMNEY MASONRY WORK. RESTORATIONS. NEW WOOD, GAS, & CORN STOVE INSERTS, AS WELL AS GAS-LOG SETS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available