Blue Collar Building Contractors

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2014

1111 Naamans Creek Rd

Garnet Valley, PA 19060

We are Bathroom Renovation Specialist in Delaware County. Our Feature product is a complete demo renovation with new tile walls and floor....

07/12/2020

Lisa T.

Blue Collar Building Contractors we’re very professional and their prices were fair. Will definitely work with them again in the future.

Description of Work
New roofs and gutters.

Category gutter repair, roofing

07/28/2014

ERIC A.

BcBc did an amazing job and Eric's service was reasonably priced. He was there the next day and amazing (for a plumber) he was on time. I've used blue collar a couple of times and always have a positive experience.

Description of Work
Bath renovations and general plumbing

Category home remodeling

05/22/2014

James D.

This project went as smoothly as I could have wanted. I met Eric through my parents, he had installed their kitchen floor. So the project actually started 6 weeks ago. I wasn't totally sure what I wanted when I first started talking to him. When he came over we discussed the project, and what was possible, and what was logical. Many of the other split level houses in my area already have a shower in there basement. There is even a nook in the corner of garage that looks like it was designed for a shower. He took measurements, and was very clear that the project moves fast, once all the material is on site. My first step was to order tile. I started out at home depot, and lowes, but eventually settled on the tile shop in Delaware. The tile took 3 weeks to come in but i am glad I went there and got exactly what i wanted. I am so happy with this bathroom. It is 10x nicer than what I would had visualized going into the project. He fully gutted the existing bathroom, He had to tie the new shower drain into the main drain under the floor. He converted my copper water lines to plastic, which he said was the standard now. He also replace my hose bib on the out side of the house because he had to move the water line anyway. I feel like eric did a very thorough job. I am glad to give eric a stellar review, and i will for sure give out his name to anyone I come across.

Description of Work
Eric fully gutted and replaced my basement powder room and installed a full bathroom with a shower stall.

Category home remodeling

Thank you [member name removed] for the Review. I am glad you are happy with your bathroom.

Done Right Today

Done Right Today is FAST, FRIENDLY, & AFFORDABLE. We are always available to provide plumbing and drain cleaning services at a time that is confident for you. Locallly owned and operated out of Delaware. Call today!!!

Offers by Done Right Today on Angi
    Delaware Plumbing Professionals

We take great pride in being family owned and operated. Our mission is to provide our customers with exceptional service while delivering top-notch quality. Our reputation is based on the service and quality we provide, as well as the safety of our customers and their homes. We strive for transparency throughout your entire experience with our company and as well, promise to be upfront and honest. We treat your home like our home. Call us today for Better Service, Better Price, Better Value!

Offers by Delaware Plumbing Professionals on Angi
    Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

About Us- OUR MISSION At Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, our mission is to groom the next generation of technicians by honoring our values of 5-Star customer service and operational excellence. OUR STORY For over seventy years, Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc.'s dedicated employees have proudly served the Chester County, Pennsylvania area with their knowledgeable, courteous, and professional service. A.F. Mattioni & Sons Plumbing & Heating was founded on the Mattioni family farm along the (back then) very rural Route 113 outside of Downingtown, PA in 1948. The original barn which housed the company still stands! However, a newer, larger building on the family's property is the current home for the third generation of Mattioni’s to run the service-oriented business, but their commitment to quality has not changed. OUR PROMISE Our promise to you is to continue to grow and modernize so that we can provide you with the best products and services. We will continue to stick to our roots of caring deeply for both our customers and our employees. We promise to live this every day and to continue this legacy.

Satisfaction

Tile bathroom renovation. Installation of hardibacker, drywall, new tub, shower, tile, toilet, & vanity.

Frame-less Glass Doors.