Integrous

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/29/2021

32 PA-41

Gap, PA 17527

We used to be the Fence Experts, but now we're Integrous, fence and deck builders who believe that craftsmanship and care go a long way. We take pride in every project we complete and invest extra time to listen, ask questions, and treat your family like our own. Whether you’re looking for a backyard privacy fence or custom deck, we’ll work closely with you to make your outdoor dreams a reality. Since 2009, we've designed and installed a variety of commercial and residential fences and decks, all backed by the industry's only completely comprehensive, five-year warranty. Built to withstand the toughest environments and last for generations, our products are all made with your goals in mind. We are a family owned and family-run business based in Eastern PA. Our team is comprised of professional craftsmen who are committed to the highest quality workmanship and customer satisfaction....

fence company (226)driveway gate installation (18)decks & porches (4)

09/26/2020

The company was very professional but its price was not competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fencing around our yard

CATEGORY decks,fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

06/08/2020

Contracter. Patiently designed the individual pickets and perfectly redesigned the door to the fence. He came prepared and was very detailed and professionally. Very happy with the finished product .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front fence and door And added pickets where missing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

05/09/2020

estimate of $6000 + was too expensive. No fence installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
120 feet of aluminum (antique reproduction) fencing installed with gate.

CATEGORY decks,fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

We are so sorry to hear of your experience with our company. We reviewed our records and we were unable to locate your name or address in our call, email history, and estimate records. We would love for you to contact us at 610-430-0743 to discuss this matter.

02/12/2020

I was extremely pleased with the deck installation and finished product. I look forward to enjoying it for many years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got a composite deck installed.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Photo for Integrous	 - 32 PA-41, Gap, PA - 38382834

Thank you for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed]! We are thankful you chose Integrous to complete your work and we are so glad you are enjoying your deck!

12/05/2019

I was very impressed with the Integrous team. The initial estimate which was provided by John who was very cordial and informative. He never made me feel rushed, made suggestions on my behalf, and was readily available after the initial visit. The team that provided the fence installation always called in advance, and upon arriving and leaving came to the door to notify me. They had me evaluate th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Co. provided fencing for my backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Thank you for the excellent review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate having the opportunity to serve you and are so glad you love the finished product!

08/08/2019

Look nowhere else for a fencing contractor! I can't rate this company high enough. Every member of the team was exceptional - from the exceedingly polite, punctual and professional initial on-site estimator to the incredibly responsive back office team who helped me complete my order (and was so patient throughout my many changes) and finally the respectful, organized and hard-working installation...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old chain link fence, installation of aluminum picket fence and wood privacy fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

Wow! Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed], for the high words of praise! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

12/13/2018

Excellent - iterative proposals by email were efficient. Price offered was fair. Timelines made sense. And they delivered outstanding work: high quality materials, expertly and efficiently installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 separate jobs: A strong metal fence along a steep driveway and a privacy fence at edge of property

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business and thank you again for choosing The Fence Experts!

07/10/2018

Responsive from the start, managed expectations on timing and met or best timing from first contact, scheduled estimate and completion of the job. Truly professional organization and a pleasure to do business with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of a split rail fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

We're always happy to hear feedback like this! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

07/09/2018

Beautiful. They were prompt, efficient and the fence looks beautiful! They were so easy to work with and everything went so smoothly, we hired them immediately for a second job?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! We are so happy our are enjoying your fence. We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review!

06/07/2018

It was awesome. The estimator came out on time and spent a lot of time with me. He answered all my questions. He provided a prompt estimate by e-mail, and happily did a number of revisions based on changes I requested and other estimates I got, until I was sure all my estimates were "apples to apples." They weren't the cheapest or the most expensive, but had the best warranty and I really liked th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my entire fence replaced

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

Photo for Integrous	 - 32 PA-41, Gap, PA - 37134926

We appreciate the time you took to leave a thoughtful review regarding your entire experience with our company. We may not always be the cheapest in the industry, but we do take customer satisfaction and customer service seriously! We are so happy you are enjoying your fence and if you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Fencing Sales, Installation, & Repair – Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum, Chain Link, Decorative Steel, & Deer Exclusion. Gates – Entrance & Automated Openers. Arbors – Wooden & Vinyl. Vinyl Railing.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, Financing Available