Glick's Exteriors

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2014

5804 Old Philadelphioa Pike

Gap, PA 17527

We offer a wide variety of exterior services at reasonable prices for customers who appreciate high quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Built on Amish values, our focus and passion is roofing and exterior remodeling, for both residential and commercial customers. Using the finest products and the most expert craftsmen, we deliver exceptional service and quality to every job....

06/25/2018

Bernadette D.

Sam Glick is a very professional, honest individual who listens to his customers and works diligently to meet their expectations. Our home and property were catastrophically damaged during a storm when a huge tree fell on our shed and house. Glick Exteriors rebuilt all the dormers in our attic and rebuilt our screened-in patio. They also replaced the roof and siding, as well as the gutters. They installed new windows and doors, and replaced several window screens. The work crew was led by Jake, another incredibly hard-working young man who understands the customer's needs and effectively executes a daily work plan. Glick Exteriors returned our home to us as it once was with their unfailing quality and workmanship. Their kindness and respect was an added delight. I would recommend Glick Exteriors to anyone without hesitation.

Description of Work
Partial re-build of home after a catastrophic storm.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking

08/08/2017

BethAnne J.

Had this done nearly 3 years ago. They were professional & did a wonderful job. Plan to call them back for roof at some point.

Description of Work
Siding & Windows

Category siding,replacement windows

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for the great review. We appreciate it and appreciate the work. Thank you.

05/09/2017

Susan G.

It took a week to finish the work. They did the soffit and facia. We've already referred them to people. They don't need to improve on anything. Some of the workers had to drive two and a half hours to get here. The punctuality was amazing. They came with a machine that they call a buggy, which protects all of your shrubbery, and it moves along your house, which I've never seen anything like it. They cleaned up like every single day, like incredibly, everything was cleaned up. At the end of the job each day they ran a special machine, a magnetic roller to pick up any loose nails or whatever. They picked up every piece that went right into their dumpster. They're Amish, so they take pride in their workmanship, and I would so highly recommend them to anybody. They were just incredible.

Description of Work
They did all the roof and trim work. They did gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/22/2017

Buffie W.

Our single home and 2-car garage were in great need of new rooves. Glick's came highly recommended to us and I did witness their work on a 3-story Victorian first-hand, about two years ago. The quality of the materials is excellent and so is the warranty. But the best thing about them is the quality of their people. We were very happy with everything from start to finish. The project manager took time to explain the process to us and get us put on the schedule right away. The removal of the old roof and installation of the new went very smoothly. The men who did the work were not only skilled but they were also on time, curteous and did a great job cleaning up so that there was no debris left behind. We were also very happy that Sam Glick came out to inspect the work the next day and to answer any questions we had. We highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New shingle roof on home and garage

09/16/2016

Bill K.

The Glick crews were very professional, hardworking, efficient and considerate. Their work product was excellent and they cleaned up the entire work area before leaving. I would definitely use them again for future roofing needs.

Description of Work
Installed standing seam metal roofing on three buildings and spouting on one building.

08/04/2016

Alees P.

After interviewing 6 contractors, I called Tom the sales representative back again for a second interview and made my decision based on the information I received the second time around. Tom eased my concerns with my past experiences with roofers, went over the project step by step, and basically assured me on their work ethics. and the product they stand by. Sam the owner of Glick's even call me to let me know one time that their workers was running one hour behind and when they came they went to work without skipping a beat an for the next 4 days like clock work they came in worked, clean up nail,roofing material. etc. before they left. I'm truly happy with my new roof, and would definitely recommend them. PS Great Workers, Great Quality and Trustworthy. THANKS GUY! for a job ell done Sincerely Alees P

Description of Work
Glick's Exteriors, installed brand new roof on a old three store Victorian house.

07/23/2016

Mike B.

Everything went smoothly. Sam was easy to contact, arrange scheduling and get worked performed. All work was done and exceeded my expectations. Definitely will use again in the future.

Description of Work
Excellent work on roofing, windows, framing, and trim work.

Category remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking

01/07/2016

Michael S.

Unknown.

Description of Work
"Samuel Glick was a pleasure to work with. He patiently gave me all the information I asked for prior to my signing a contract with him, and took time to answer any questions that I had, as well as providing back-up information such as samples and supplier brochures to help me make critical decisions. He had no trouble meeting with me several times at my home to discuss my questions prior to my signing the contract. I used Glick's to re-roof my home and re-build exterior rotting wood trim using long-lasting PVC materials (my choice)and aluminum skins. There was also some exterior painting involved. I chose Glick's because I saw the similar work his company had done on two other homes on my street. He started the work on time and had it completed when he said he would. His crew was friendly and courteous, and they took pains to clean up the job-site each day. I found his prices to be very competitive. Glick's is definitely a contractor that I can recommend and would use again. "

Category contractors,roofing,house painters

07/15/2013

Jonathan L.

Coatesville came out to do my roof. They did a nice job. They cleaned up everything upon completion. Their price was competitive.

Description of Work
Roofing.

Home Genius Exteriors

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

Offers by Home Genius Exteriors on Angi
    Garrety Glass - Betterliving Patio & Sunrooms

If you need glass for your home, come into our showroom and let us help. We'll help you find exactly what your looking for, and give you an iron-clad price right there on the spot. Turnaround time is fast and guaranteed, and our prices are GREAT. Let us help with mirrors, table tops, shower enclosures, windows, or any custom or unusual requirements you may have. If it can be done, WE CAN DO IT. We're also the area's premier sunroom company. Simply put, we build exceptional quality sunrooms... with a customer service experience to match. Construction projects can be tricky and sometimes frustrating - but not with Garrety. Regardless of your glass needs, there's an excellent chance we can help. From Sunrooms, Shade Products and Glass Showers to our outstanding Commercial & Residential departments, we don't just do glass. "We are your Glass Experts"

The E.C.Galloway Painting Firm

Interior and Exterior Painting Free Expedient Estimates Honest Pricing Honest Timelines We Listen to What You Want And Get It Done With Pride In Our Work Owner Operated Craftsman Integrity And Artistic Passion

Check, Financing Available

Shingles - Cedar & Asphalt. Gutters, Siding - Vinyl & Cedar. Roof - Standing Seam & Roof Products.