4R'S Electric Inc

Founded 1976 • With Angi since January 2015

3653 Robin Rd

Furlong, PA 18925

4R'S Electric Inc. is a full service electrical contracting company servicing the Philadelphia Area. We perform new electrical construction, repairs, upgrades, and modifications for your home or business. We partner with residential/commercial builders, general contractors, HVAC companies, plumbers, landscapers, real estate agents, and other business owners to run a successful referral-based business. We secure repeat business by being qualified, reliable, and professional in our work. We feel so strongly about what we do, that 100% of our workmanship is guaranteed. 4R'S Electric Inc. is Authorized in sales/installation/service for Kohler and Generac Generators . When the power goes out, your standby generator goes on automatically - protecting your home, family, and business 24/7. Pennsylvania Contractor License #PA028140 Philadelphia License #41746...

10/27/2016

Carl W.

Rob installed tamper proof GFI and tested protection of other outlets. Quality service and very reasonable price. I would recommend 4Rs Electric to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Replace GFI outlet.

08/28/2016

Michael K.

Great job! Excellent work and very professional.

Description of Work
Hook up attic fan and troubleshoot a problem with an outside receptacle

07/13/2016

Jim O.

I needed a ceiling fan installing in my bedroom which has a 13 foot ceiling. In addition I had some other minor work which needed to be addressed. I used 4R's in the past and used them again this week. As usual the workers arrived on time, completed the job in a professional manner and exceeded my expectations. I'm happy to say Rob is my electrician from any small job to a rewring of an electrician panel. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family. By the way he was referred to me from my brother and has done 2 jobs for me so far with more on the way,

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation and some minor outlet issues.

06/14/2016

Joe J.

Rob Colantonio was very friendly and professional. He performed good quality workmanship. His price was very fair and he explained what he was doing and why he was doing it. All details of the job and its cost were in writing. He was on time and he cleaned up the work area when he was done. It was a pleasure to work with Rob. 4R's Electric now get all of my future electrical work.

Description of Work
He replaced, supplied, and installed a new motor and fan blade. The repair was for the electrical ceiling fan.

06/14/2016

Joe J.

Rob Colantonio was very friendly, and professional. He performed good quality workmanship. His price was very fair and he explained what he was doing and why he was doing it. All details of the job and it cost were put in writing. He was on time and he cleaned up the work area when he was done.. It was a pleasure to work with Rob. 4R's Electric Electric will now get all my future electrical work.

Description of Work
Supplied and install new motor and new fan blade.

05/21/2016

Rob G.

Perfect. They really did a fantastic job and I highly recommend in the future

Description of Work
Fixed broken electrician line

05/13/2016

Ellen O.

The installation went beautifully:) Both the electrician and his partner arrived to my home promptly and we're both not only friendly but extremely professional. Every aspect of my ceiling fan installation was explained to me in depth before any work was done. The work space in my master bedroom was kept neat and was cleaned up completely when the work was completed. I am beyond pleased with this company and will be absolutely recommending them to any of my family, friends, and neighbors who have any electrician needs!!! Thanks again 4R's!!

Description of Work
As soon as I reached out to Rob from 4R'S electrical regarding an installation of a ceiling fan in my home, he got back to me immediately with both the cost of the installation and to set up an installation date that worked best for me and my work schedule! He happily answered all of my questions!!

02/01/2016

Evelyn I.

Rob is a true professional, and I recommend him most highly. I needed work done while I was out of town. Rob called me back right away, performed the service the next day, lined up the inspector, and completed the work perfectly. Since I was out of town, he sent me photos of all the work he did -- both before and after pictures. He was kind, professional, reliable, trustworthy, and prompt. I will always call Rob whenever I have an electrical need, and I highly recommend that you do, too. Working with him is a true pleasure.

Description of Work
Replace electric panel box. Secured electric meter to exterior wall. Had electric box inspected by third party.

11/08/2015

Jerry H.

Rob and his team did an awesome job installing the lights. They were courteous and very professional. There was a slight issue with the kitchen light fixtures making a noise which Rob addressed and fixed by replacing the new fixtures with ones that were noise free. What I like the most is that Rob is always accessible and returns messages promptly. He also backs up his work and has no problem addressing any issues that may happen along the way. I have used Rob a few times over the years and have seen his business grow. I mention that because he still personally gets involved with you no matter what the job is and personally follows up when the job is done. I highly recommend 4's Electric for any job big or small.

Description of Work
Vendor installed 9 recessed LED (4in) lights in living room and retrofitted 7 halogen lights to LED in kitchen and installed an outlet in the living room. He also installed 3 display lights in our bay window.

Category electrician,lighting

11/06/2015

Yvette W.

RJ is very responsive & professional. He showed up on time to bid the job, and had an estimate to me quickly. Robbie did the work, and he is also very professional. RJ came back several times during the day to check on progress. Everything was completed on time, and on budget, and they left the site cleaner than they found it.

Description of Work
Re-wired existing single pole to 3-way, added a dimmer, changed ceiling fixture, added 2 wall sconces to circuit. Relocated switch on another existing circuit to better location. Removed 3-4 receptacles as part of remodel. Approx 7.5 man-hours.

Category electrician,lighting

Monyer Electric, LLC

Having a home backup generator something that can truly bring you piece of mind when a power outage happens. Monyer Electric has been providing automatic backup generator services to the residents of Southeast PA since 2006. We offer a wide variety of Generac automatic standby generators and we will help you from start to finish in finding the perfect home backup generator that will fit your specific needs. Depending on what you are looking for, we offer propane backup generators and natural gas backup generators. Whether you are looking to purchase a standby generator for your home or business or possibly both, you can be rest assured that you will have a durable and extremely reliable working backup generator. Our team here at Monyer Electric is made up of certified specialists that are factory trained and certified to work on all Generac products. From installation to maintenance and repair we are here to help you with all of your backup generator needs. If you are undecided on what kind of automatic backup generator you need we are here to help you find the perfect backup generator and make sure you are completely satisfied with your selection. We can help break down the difference in all of the backup generators we offer to help you better come to a decision. We will also provide a free interactive presentation of what your home will look like once you have selected a home backup generator and we will be able to provide you with a professional, customized, installed price instantly. Please give us a call at (610) 678-6653 so we can answer any questions you may have and get started today on finding the perfect backup generator for you! EXCLUSIVE TO ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS: CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE AND RECIEVE A SPECIAL PROMOTION FROM YOUR CONSULTANT!

New Age Electric Service LLC

My name is Perparim Duka. For the last 5 years I have been running our family business. Respect, perfection, professionalism, hard work, and dedication is who we are. We are confident we have the best price and at the best quality!!!

Offers by New Age Electric Service LLC on Angi
    BuxMontGC

Buxmont General Contracting is a locally owned and operated small business out of Horsham Pa (19044), specializing in residential electrical work, design and remodels. Our prices are lower than our competition while our work is second to none. We offer up-front pricing with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

PA028140
    Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

Electrical Troubleshooting/Repair, New Construction, Renovations, Knob & Tube, Old Home Wiring, Generators, 100/200/400 Amp Services, Switches & Outlets, Indoor & Outdoor Lighting, Fan Installation, Appliance Wiring, Surge Protection, Bucket Truck Service