Allen P Fennimore Home Improvement

With Angi since April 2013

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

04/14/2017

Allen Fennimore transformed my home into a beautiful new home! My kitchen is fantastic and my hardwood flooring is awesome! Everyone that enters my home always compliments us on the hardwood flooring and then when they walk into the kitchen they say wow! Allen also did a great job on our shore home turning a screened in porch into a beautiful room with a new storm door and windows so we can enjoy ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a brand new kitchen installed in my home replacing an original kitchen from 1956. I also had my original flooring removed in my home in my living room and dining room and had a new subfloor put in and beautiful real hardwood floors installed. I had new carpeting put in up my steps and into my hallway outside the bedrooms. I also had a storm door and new windows installed in my summer home outside of Stone Harbor, N.J.

CATEGORY contractors,hardwood floor,replacement windows,home remodeling

09/17/2016

Allen was focused on details making sure that existing interior and exterior walls where not damaged in removal and replacement of bay window. Advised on appropriate window style. When finished you cannot tell that the window was replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing kitchen bay window and installed replacement.

CATEGORY replacement windows

09/17/2016

Excellent work. Detail oriented. Finished project was done on time with wonderful results. Have used this contractor for other projects. Maintains a clean work environment. Always cleaned up at the end of the day. A true craftsman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete renovation of master bathroom. Assisted in planning and design. Supervised subcontractors for tile and plumbing work.

CATEGORY handyman service,home remodeling

09/13/2016

Allen is "top notch". He's professional, cost effective, and honest. I highly recommend Allen Fennimore Home Improvements. He treats each job as if its his own home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've used Allen's services many times for jobs around our home, and will continue to call him.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/30/2014

Allen replaced on the shutters on our home. With sixteen shutters, it was more than my wife and I wanted to swallow. I called Allen, he reviewed the job, provided a quote, and scheduled a time to be at the house to do the job. He did fantastic work, left zero mess and even carried away the old shutters. I'd recommend Allen for any general Home Improvement job.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service