PAUL SHANK PLUMBING

With Angi since August 2004

3.5

Here at Zoom Drain, we are best known for fast response times and our ability to provide focused solutions to drain & sewer problems. From sinks, toilets and tubs to main lines and sewers, our team of drain & sewer professionals are ready to provide you with fast, expert services.

We take great pride in being family owned and operated. Our mission is to provide our customers with exceptional service while delivering top-notch quality. Our reputation is based on the service and quality we provide, as well as the safety of our customers and their homes. We strive for transparency throughout your entire experience with our company and as well, promise to be upfront and honest. We treat your home like our home. Call us today for Better Service, Better Price, Better Value!

Joseph Georgini Plumbing is built on quality trustworthy service with very low rates. I personally work on every job to insure quality. We service all of Chester, Delaware,& Montgomery Counties, the Main Line, Philadelphia & The Entire State of Delaware. Senior Citizen Discounts Pennsylvania State License Number 079266. Delaware State License Number 2013601516. 24 hour direct phone # 610-357-0998

02/12/2006

Overall, this plumber is very slow and almost completely unresponsive. The service was very unprofessional and the prices were high.

Description of Work
Paul Shank Plumbing came out to repair a leaky pipe. They came out very quickly to place a patch, but the actual job took a long time to fix. When they replaced the pipe, they damaged a second pipe and had to add patches to that one. I asked for an estimate to repair all of the remaining pipes in the house and they never got back to me even after many phone calls and letters. I asked for a copy of an itemized bill so that I could submit it to insurance and they never responded. I would avoid this plumber!

Category plumbing

08/19/2004

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GOT HERE AS QUICKLY AS HE COULD.

Description of Work
MY MAIN DRAIN PLUGGED UP AND HE CAME ON A SUNDAY TO FIX IT.

Category drain cleaning