GOEBELWOOD INDUSTRIES INC

With Angi since June 2010

Kitchen Tune-Up Main Line PA

Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates. We believe that updating your home doesn't have to cost a fortune and displace you from your home for weeks. Our 8 customer service Trustpoints always ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Locally owned & operated by Jeff Toren. Available by appointment for free in-home estimates.

L2C Contractors L.L.C

We have been working in construction for over 3 years, we are specialists in finishing, renovations and repairs. We also do Guter repair and cleaning, Deck frame, installation and repair, Railing installation and repair, Carpentry and woodworking, Handyman services, Home electrical repair, Shutter installation, Painting services and Drywall installation and repair.

07/27/2016

Deborah W.

Excellent. These are custom cabinets and take a little longer. They got backed up but were able to make my kitchen cabinet installation date. The bedroom I had to wait a little longer but it was well worth the wait. They are priced well and quality is excellent. I like that they are made locally also.

Description of Work
New kitchen cabinets and built in bedroom cabinets

10/20/2015

Joanne M.

It was a wonderful experience! My designer, Anna, was knowledgable and extremely helpful! My cabinets are magnificent and well made! I highly recommend them!!!

Description of Work
Designed a kitchen, and provided custom cabinets.

08/27/2013

Susan N.

Anna from Goebelwood is absolutely incredible. I don't know how I would have made it through this kitchen project without her! I met her in Goebelwood's showroom where she spent a significant amount of time walking me through everything they have to offer. Then she made 2 visits to my home to take measurements and finalize a layout. All the cabinetry is custom made there at their shop which enabled Anna to create the best plan I had seen. It is all 3/4 plywood - no MDR. I visited low end stores - Lowes - and high end places and no one else came up with a better plan. And her pricing was VERY competitive at $13,500 for roughly 28 boxes. Plus all of the other places put in fillers that were just dead space. Since these are all custom cabinets, I was able to maximize the space. The pricing included hardware, pull outs, awesome little spice drawers, silverware dividers, wood valances, 3 piece moldings, trash can pull outs - all things that were add ons at the other places. The cabinets arrived on time; actually I believe they were ready about a week before promised. Also, since we have very small door ways, one cabinet did get a little scratch - nothing remotely concerning. The driver made a note and I was contacted to have one of the cabinet makers come out to fix it right away. The other thing that impressed me was that Anna didn't see the delivery of the cabinets as the end of her job -which I would have thought as that's the part she was getting paid for. She worked endlessly with me on my countertop decision - I sent her photos to get her thoughts, asked her opinions of different fabricators, etc. She has been a great resource for the entire project - well beyond just the cabinets! My parents used Goebelwood about 10 years ago for their kitchen and were equally as pleased!

Description of Work
Kitchen design and custom cabinet making.

GOEBELWOOD INDUSTRIES INC