E & E Chimney Sweeps

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2004

Since 1981, E&E Chimney Sweeps has served southeastern Pennsylvania and central New Jersey with complete hearth and chimney services. We’re proud of our reputation for quality workmanship, highly trained technicians and a level of personal service you expect to receive from a family owned and operated business. We invite you to stop by our showroom to talk with knowledgeable professionals and see models of the stoves, inserts and fireplaces we sell. Whether you want to add warmth or just a warm glow, E&E can install a wood, gas, or pellet-burning stove to almost any home, even mobile homes. We provide expert on-site installation for all the fireplaces, inserts, and stoves we sell....

Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair

Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair

I am the proud owner and operator of Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair. When a potential customer calls me, I am the one who shows up to go over what the customer is looking to achieve and to present the available options that they have. I will also be the one doing the job from beginning to end. Whether a job is big or small, there are two principles that I bring to every job; work with integrity and honesty. I am not a general contractor; therefore, I do not sub any work out. Some jobs require a deposit with the remaining due upon completion of job.

03/10/2018

The job went very well. E & E answered all questions, explained the benefits of an insert, and had good suggestions for improving the layout. They assisted on the building permits. All workers were professional and did a great job. Their carpenter did a super job on the mantel, cabinetry, and shelves. The work area was cleaned up each day. We will hit them again to address our second fireplace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fireplace insert and mantel rebuild

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces,woodworking

Thank You!!! You have no idea how much your confidence in us and kind words mean to us. Day in and day out, all year long, we strive to provide the best possible, quality service to all of our customers. It's nice to know that our hard work is appreciated. Thanks Again!

10/12/2017

They did a beautiful job. They didn't try to find extra areas to charge more. They even called before the appointment letting us know they were going to be a little early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep on oil furnace.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Thank You!!! You have no idea how much your confidence in us and kind words mean to us. We consistently work to provide the best possible, quality service to all of our customers. It's nice to hear that our hard work is appreciated. Thanks again, and have a happy and healthy heating season.

10/09/2017

I called and they were able to get me in within 2wks of my call. Service associate called to let me know he was on his way, and then arrived within the service window. He was very clean by putting down drop cloths and running his shopvac the entire time to capture all dust. He completed the entire cleaning in less than 30min. He was the same associate that cleaned my chimney last year...very profe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Cleaning

05/03/2017

The workers came on time and left the house as clean as it was before their arrival. The actual cleaning took less than 20 minutes, which seemed a little too quick for a thorough job and they didn't do any additional inspection, so I assume the chimney is in good condition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep

As always, we sincerely appreciate all feedback from our customers and appreciate the confidence you've placed in us and our services. We look forward to having you as a future customer. Thanks again, and please let us know if there are any questions.

04/29/2017

The service man arrived on time, did the job and cleaned up when he was done. Great job only company we use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pellet stove cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep

We are grateful that you took the time to post such a nice review. As a family-oriented company, we strive to maintain the highest standards in the industry, and it is rewarding to know that even when we are at our busiest and most hectic time of year, we manage to uphold the standards that our loyal customers have come to expect. Have a safe and healthy heating season! We look forward to hearing ...

Chimney sweeping, cap, relining, repairs, masonry, wood, gas pellet stoves, fireplaces, inspections, consulting & litigation support.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available