All American Paving & Sealcoating LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2012

All American Paving & Sealcoating is a paving contractor specializing in commercial and residential asphalt and concrete services. We are your dependable paving contractor. We employ a team of well trained and experience professionals that will provide you with the best service possible. Our wide verity of services and knowledge is always put to good use when designing, installing or maintaining your project needs. Founded in Downingtown Pa, we are family owned and operated. We take pride in meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers. We work in close cooperation with our customers to insure their expectations are met. We provide advice on alternative solutions that can save you money without compromising quality. No matter the size or complexity of the project, you can count on All American Paving & Sealcoating for organized and quality service. We at All American Paving & Sealcoating provide honest and reliable service. We know you, as the customer have many options when choosing a paving contractor. We assure you that you won’t regret choosing us because, we don’t cut corners and provide our customers the best quality work at affordable prices. We deliver quality assurance, attention to all details, at timely manner backed by trust and integrity is paramount through our company. A large part of our business comes from recommendations, therefore, we believe establishing long lasting relationships with our customers and keeping your absolute satisfaction....

A Service Provider's profile image

+23 more images

driveway pavers (374)concrete repair (28)concrete driveways (19)stone & gravel (2)hardscaping (5)masonry (4)drain pipe installation (2)

10/30/2021

William O.

George and his team did an excellent job in replacing my driveway. His price way fair and his team was knowledgeable and efficient. The work was completed in the time frame George gave me and the result is a very well done and good looking driveway.

Description of Work
Replaced asphalt driveway

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

Thank you for your business and review. I will see you next year for the coating.

06/05/2021

Michael C.

George and his crew are, without a doubt, the best company I have ever worked with. I have a rather large driveway with some tricky aspects to it. Once the weather cooperated they showed up early and go the job done. They were professional, courteous and very skilled. They knocked it our of the park for my family and I. We can finally enjoy our basketball court and our youngest can actually ride his big wheel. I couldn’t possibly recommend this company anymore. The price and quality of work seemed a mismatch in my favor. Cheers to George and his crew for giving us a driveway that we will enjoy for years to come. Will absolutely be using them for seal coating in a year.

Description of Work
Driveway Paving

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

Thank you for your business and review.

04/18/2021

Fred R.

George is a true professional. I would give 6 stars, if I could. We all have dealt with the contractors who don't call back, don't show up on time or at all and/or never provide a quote. Not George who is very responsive, professional and polite. He did a great job, Put a thick coat of asphalt down. Even neighbors have commented how great the job looks.

Description of Work
Had my driveway resurfaced

Category concrete repair, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

03/23/2021

Jeremy L.

George was an absolute pleasure to work with. We wanted our driveway to be installed right after snow melted, and he was very responsive as we traded phone calls about scheduling. He was out to do the job the very first day it was possible, and he and his team did a terrific job. Our driveway had a couple of areas where the grading was both important and tricky, and George and his team carefully tested the area with water to make sure everything was flowing correctly. Terrific job--highly recommended.

Description of Work
Removed old driveway and installed new driveway

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Thank you for the business and the review.

10/09/2020

Roger H.

George at All American Paving & Sealcoating LLC was able to schedule my driveway for Wednesday, October 7 even though his company's work was backed up due to COVID-19. The single worker completed the sealcoating of my 1,100 s.f. driveway in 30-40 minutes and did the job neatly and professionally. I would gladly recommend their sealcoating services to anyone.

Description of Work
Driveway sealcoating

Category

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Thank you for the return business. Always a pleasure.

09/30/2020

Joshua K.

Fantastic company and service. George was terrific from start to finish - answered all of our questions and made us feel like a customer not a number. We will not hesitate to use them in the future and will refer business their way. There are a lot of companies I got quotes from but All American Paving never pressured us and were extremely professional. The best around!

Description of Work
Curb and New Driveway

Category concrete repair, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Thank you for the business and the review.

09/25/2020

John M.

These people do excellent,quality work.The coating they use holds up better than most.Have used in the past,they always do a good job.Highly recommend.

Description of Work
asphalt seal coating

Category

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you so much for the business and review. We appreciate the return business. See you in a couple of years.

06/08/2020

Christina S.

George and his team did a great job replacing our front steps. The original foundation was crumbling, and they not only made them functional again, but gave them a beautiful new look with the additional of flagstone. They were also able to repurpose some of the original stone to match the rest of our house.

Description of Work
New front steps

Category concrete repair, pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

Thank you for the business and review

05/29/2020

Char J.

George and his crew did a great job for a reasonable price. Great communications, explained different options well and made my decision easy. I would recommend George to my friends and family for any paving needs. The driveway looks great.

Description of Work
Replace driveway

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

Thank you for the business and review.

05/22/2020

Robert F.

Called contractor and was able to schedule work the following day. Very professional, reasonable pricing, and excellent work. Very pleased and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Remove part of asphalt driveway, Grade, and Re-Pave

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Thank you I appreciate your business and your review.

04/23/2020

Thomas G.

George and his guys at All American Paving did a fantastic job completely re-doing my driveway. George was extremely responsive throughout and quoted a fair price. The work was extremely precise and of the highest quality.

Description of Work
Pave driveway

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

Thank you for your business and taking time to give me a review. I appreciate it.

04/03/2020

Alyssa O.

They do amazing work, fast and easy for us, already recommend to my family ! George was so professional and had the best prices!

Description of Work
new driveway

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

Thank you so much I appreciate your businessman review.

03/13/2020

Carol W.

EXCELLENT from initial contact to completion of job Hired other companies in past driveway was crumbling just the very best experience from this company highly recommended

Description of Work
Driveway new asphalt and repair and widen

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Thank you so much for the review.

02/21/2020

Bob M.

Very pleased with quality of the job done and everyone was a pleasure to work with. George communicated well throughout the process from the initial contact for an estimate through the completion of the job. I had a few questions the following days after the job was completed and George responded immediately and came back to the house to make sure all my questions were adequately addressed. I would recommend them to others. Bob McL - West Chester

Description of Work
removal and installing new asphalt driveway and some exterior drainpipe installation under the driveway

Category drain pipe, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your review and business.

06/18/2019

Blaine B.

George and his crew did a great job. They were flexible with us, very communicative, and did all of the work in one day.

Description of Work
We had our driveway redone and an addition added.

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

Tha k you very much for the review I appreciate your business.

06/16/2019

Mark K.

George and his team did a great job replacing our residential driveway. They showed up on time and it took about 4 hours to rip out the old surface and replace it with new asphalt. It looks awesome! They took care to not damage any of the plants that line the driveway. The price was very competitive with other estimates I received, and George also honored the Angie's List discount advertised on that site. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Residential driveway replacement

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

Review for All American Paving & Sealcoating LLC - 328 Gordon Dr, Exton, PA - 37932171

05/18/2019

David H. P.

Originally I thought the job was good except for one four foot circle which bubbled up, and had the grain running in the wrong direction. It became level, but the fault remained. I was put off again and again. I was promised a repair many times. It's been ten months. Also, the driveway was laid in July. It was 100 degrees out. The driveway was so hot that it didn't cure by February. I got my driveway snow plowed one time, and it made the asphalt buckle. Now the driveway is not level in many place. I have more puddles than any driveway near my home. It is ruined. Rain froze into ice for the rest of the winter, and will do so every winter. I was not told about the dangers of laying a driveway in July when it is 100 degrees out. I was warned about the edges of the driveway being vulnerable while curing, but no mention whatsoever about plowing snow. It could have been hand shoveled. Instead, I have an uneven driveway with puddles everywhere.

Description of Work
Strip out entire driveway and replace it.

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

We can not control the texture of the material. As we do not make it. Our supplier makes the material and then dumps it into our dump trucks and then we install the material on your driveway. Some batches of asphalt come out a little more rocky then others. Or sometimes there are clusters of stone or sand. I cannot control that. You contacted me a little while after we installed the driveway and told me you were not satisfied with that rough area. I came right out and looked at the area and told you We need to wait a year for the driveway to cure so I could put a coal tar emulsion on it and that would take the roughness away from the area. You did not wanna wait so I seal coated the driveway for free with a oil based sealer I told you I was not for sure if this type of sealer would work. I seal coated the driveway for free then this winter around February you contacted me back and told me you still were not happy. I told you that you had to wait until the late spring for some of the oil based sealer to wear off of your driveway and for your driveway to finish curing. I also told you I will apply a coal tar emulsion to the driveway and that will make the rough area blend in. It still has not been long enough for me to re seal the driveway. So I have not “put you off” I answered all your calls and emails and contacted you back right away every time. The driveway being installed in July has nothing to do with your problems it does not matter what time of year the asphalt is installed as long as it’s above freezing out side it will always take a year to cure I explained that to you as I explain that to all my customers. It also states that in my terms and conditions of the contract that you read and signed. l am Sorry for the damage done to your driveway by the snowplow. But I personally explained to you about how the snow plow blade has to be left a little bit off of your driveway or it could damage it and we will not be help responsible for any damages. our contract also states that in the terms and conditions that you read and signed. So we are not at fault nor responsible to repair or replace your driveway. Because the damages were caused by your snow plow company. I am sorry for any inconvenience this caused. Please feel free to call me if you would like me to still sealcoat the driveway when it is ready. - George.

04/29/2019

Nicolas P.

George came out personally to give me a quote for installing a top coat of 2" of asphalt on my existing asphalt driveway, which was wavy and had a number of dips and holes in it. The morning of the install, George's crew showed up early and got to work. They were clean and very well organized, and the final product looks terrific. I finally have a flat, properly sloped driveway!

Description of Work
Install top coat of asphalt in a 2-car driveway

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

Review for All American Paving & Sealcoating LLC - 328 Gordon Dr, Exton, PA - 37846954

Thank you for your business and review

04/23/2019

David F.

Excellent as George and his removed existing driveway and replaced with new blacktop. Installed in less than 8 hours very neat, tidy and professional I would recommend and I would use again.

Description of Work
Driveway replaced and new blacktop applied

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

04/18/2019

kristin T.

George is FANTASTIC! His price was great. His workers are super organized, cleaned up, and they did a great job! I highly recommend this company. The job was done in under a day and we couldn’t be happier. Please contact him if you would like a referral from us!

Description of Work
new driveway with extension

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

Review for All American Paving & Sealcoating LLC - 328 Gordon Dr, Exton, PA - 37828156

04/14/2019

Ron P.

George was great, he came out walked the project with me for the bid. Offered suggestions that were very helpful. Came out and completed the project in a timely manor. His installation crew was great and did a wonderful job. Would highly recommend George to anyone.

Description of Work
Our driveway was the original driveway and needed to be replaced. It had many cracks and uneven areas.

Work Completed On 04/11/2019

01/21/2019

Ian K.

George and his All American Paving & Sealcoating crew paved our driveway yesterday and we couldn't be happier with the results. Because we needed a completely new driveway including excavating the original gravel/ mud and adding new a new stone base I had multiple estimates from other paving companies - George was by far the most knowledgable and comprehensive with his estimate of work required to build a driveway that will last and not start fall apart in a few years time. I've already recommended George to multiple people and look forward to him coming back next year to seal-coat our nice new driveway.

Description of Work
Brand New Driveway, including stone base.

Category pavers, gravel, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

Review for All American Paving & Sealcoating LLC - 328 Gordon Dr, Exton, PA - 37827704

Thank you we appreciate the return business and review.

11/05/2018

Bob M.

Work was done in Sept. 2017. Two large cracks going across the driveway were repaired, then resurfaced along with the rest of the driveway. Happy to report that as of Nov. 2018, the cracks have not re-appeared and the driveway remains in excellent condition.

Description of Work
Re-surface existing blacktop driveway