All American Paving & Sealcoating LLC

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
07/20/2022

328 Gordon Dr

Exton, PA 19341

All American Paving & Sealcoating is a paving contractor specializing in commercial and residential asphalt and concrete services. We are your dependable paving contractor. We employ a team of well trained and experience professionals that will provide you with the best service possible. Our wide verity of services and knowledge is always put to good use when designing, installing or maintaining your project needs. Founded in Downingtown Pa, we are family owned and operated. We take pride in meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers. We work in close cooperation with our customers to insure their expectations are met. We provide advice on alternative solutions that can save you money without compromising quality. No matter the size or complexity of the project, you can count on All American Paving & Sealcoating for organized and quality service. We at All American Paving & Sealcoating provide honest and reliable service. We know you, as the customer have many options when choosing a paving contractor. We assure you that you won’t regret choosing us because, we don’t cut corners and provide our customers the best quality work at affordable prices. We deliver quality assurance, attention to all details, at timely manner backed by trust and integrity is paramount through our company. A large part of our business comes from recommendations, therefore, we believe establishing long lasting relationships with our customers and keeping your absolute satisfaction....

driveway pavers (373)concrete repair (28)concrete driveways (19)hardscaping (5)masonry (4)drain pipe installation (2)stone & gravel (2)

06/05/2021

George and his crew are, without a doubt, the best company I have ever worked with. I have a rather large driveway with some tricky aspects to it. Once the weather cooperated they showed up early and go the job done. They were professional, courteous and very skilled. They knocked it our of the park for my family and I. We can finally enjoy our basketball court and our youngest can actually ride h...

Description of Work
Driveway Paving

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

Thank you for your business and review.

04/18/2021

George is a true professional. I would give 6 stars, if I could. We all have dealt with the contractors who don't call back, don't show up on time or at all and/or never provide a quote. Not George who is very responsive, professional and polite. He did a great job, Put a thick coat of asphalt down. Even neighbors have commented how great the job looks.

Description of Work
Had my driveway resurfaced

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

Thank you I appreciate your business and review.

03/23/2021

George was an absolute pleasure to work with. We wanted our driveway to be installed right after snow melted, and he was very responsive as we traded phone calls about scheduling. He was out to do the job the very first day it was possible, and he and his team did a terrific job. Our driveway had a couple of areas where the grading was both important and tricky, and George and his team carefully t...

Description of Work
Removed old driveway and installed new driveway

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Thank you for the business and the review.

10/09/2020

George at All American Paving & Sealcoating LLC was able to schedule my driveway for Wednesday, October 7 even though his company's work was backed up due to COVID-19. The single worker completed the sealcoating of my 1,100 s.f. driveway in 30-40 minutes and did the job neatly and professionally. I would gladly recommend their sealcoating services to anyone.

Description of Work
Driveway sealcoating

Category

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Thank you for the return business. Always a pleasure.

09/30/2020

Fantastic company and service. George was terrific from start to finish - answered all of our questions and made us feel like a customer not a number. We will not hesitate to use them in the future and will refer business their way. There are a lot of companies I got quotes from but All American Paving never pressured us and were extremely professional. The best around!

Description of Work
Curb and New Driveway

Category concrete repair,driveway pavers

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Thank you for the business and the review.

09/25/2020

These people do excellent,quality work.The coating they use holds up better than most.Have used in the past,they always do a good job.Highly recommend.

Description of Work
asphalt seal coating

Category

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Thank you so much for the business and review. We appreciate the return business. See you in a couple of years.

06/08/2020

George and his team did a great job replacing our front steps. The original foundation was crumbling, and they not only made them functional again, but gave them a beautiful new look with the additional of flagstone. They were also able to repurpose some of the original stone to match the rest of our house.

Description of Work
New front steps

Category concrete repair,pavers, gravel

Work Completed On 05/30/2020

Thank you for the business and review

05/29/2020

George and his crew did a great job for a reasonable price. Great communications, explained different options well and made my decision easy. I would recommend George to my friends and family for any paving needs. The driveway looks great.

Description of Work
Replace driveway

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

Thank you for the business and review.

05/22/2020

Called contractor and was able to schedule work the following day. Very professional, reasonable pricing, and excellent work. Very pleased and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Remove part of asphalt driveway, Grade, and Re-Pave

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Thank you I appreciate your business and your review.

04/23/2020

George and his guys at All American Paving did a fantastic job completely re-doing my driveway. George was extremely responsive throughout and quoted a fair price. The work was extremely precise and of the highest quality.

Description of Work
Pave driveway

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

Thank you for your business and taking time to give me a review. I appreciate it.

Asphalt Resurfacing, New Construction, Extensions, Patching, Pothole Repair, Grading, Curbs, Pavement Markings, Asphalt Sealcoating, Slurry Seal, Crack Filling, Hot Tar Crack Filling, Sidewalks, Patios, Driveways, Masonry, Retaining Walls