Pittsburgh Garage

1014 Corporate Lane Ste G

Export, PA 15632

02/20/2017

Rick E.

Our sales person, Tara, was very knowledgeable as well as professional. The installers, Michael and Jesse, were excellent and very neat 1

Description of Work
We chose Venetian garage floor covering.

Category garage doors

12/04/2014

Joseph H.

They do garage doors, floors and everything else. I had a couple of things done before, which is why I was thinking of having my garage floors done. I had somebody resurface the floor which was Pittsburgh Garage. They spilled rosin on my driveway and stained my driveway. I had to fight them on that for about three months. They then came out to an agreement. They did a great job on the floors but just made a mistake. Mistakes happen but I had to basically fight them too much to actually pay me back. If they had to replace the driveway it would have cost them $20000. I just told them to come down on price and they refunded me about a third of the project. Quality was fairly good. I would not recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Pittsburgh Garage to do the floors.

Category garage doors

Tobac Remodeling

Are you looking for quality work done for an honest and fair price? We specialize in many types of home services, focusing on interior remodeling ranging from full bathroom and game room remodels to simple handyman repairs. We do offer exterior services as well including decks, railing replacement, pressure washing, and more. I have over 12+ years experience working on homes with my father who learned from his father. We take pride in our work and will make sure you are absolutely happy with the end results in your home.

Munion Kitchen Cabinets, LLC

PA055967-James A. Munion had a start just like anyone else, at the very bottom. He swept up the work shop for a company called Dotson brothers when he was only 12 years old. Mr. Dotson said to James A.: “I actually can’t believe that you moved the glue buckets out of the way to sweep in the corners. The last kid we had never took the time to do that.” From that day forward, James had a permanent place at Dotson Brothers. He quickly moved on to shop hand, and was allowed to help create the laminate counter tops the company made. After only a short amount of time, Mr. Dotson had trusted Jim with crafting them on his own. Jim took to it with excellent initiative. However, after an extended amount of time creating counter tops, it was time to move on with his career… James’ grandmother owned a two car garage she rented out for tenants. The day he said he was going to start his own business, she, (politely as an italian-broken-english-speaking grandmother could,) kicked out the two tenants immediately and gave him his work shop. Since that very day, we have been running the business out of that very same two car garage. We have been family owned and operated since we turned the power on in the shop, in 1978. Kitchen & Bath Remodeling - Cabinets, Vanities, Cabinet Refacing, New Cabinets, Bar Tops

Emergency Door Services

Emergency Door Services is a locally owned business that has been in operation since 1996. We strive to provide the best customer service and provide our customers with the products that best meet their needs. We are licensed by the state of PA and fully insured. We accept all forms of payment including all major credit cards.

Offers by Emergency Door Services on Angi