All-Brite Window & Gutter Cleaning

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
04/11/2022

497 Lockwood Road

Export, PA 15632

We have 5 employees, no sub contracting We have been in business since 1986. We offer senior citizen discounts & discounts for gutter protection....

gutter cleaning (51)window cleaning (22)gutter repair (16)

09/21/2020

It went great and I’m having my windows done quarterly , great job and such a friendly person !! You can’t go wrong hiring this company ❤️

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

07/27/2020

Very responsive to our call. Came the next day and completed the cleaning for a very reasonable price. Pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

04/16/2020

They were quick to respond to me, quick to show up and did a fantastic job. They cleaned my gutters and they cleaned the surrounding area up of anything that splashed out of the gutters. I will definitely be calling them again next year!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

04/02/2020

All Brite went above and beyond to accommodate installation of large collector box into my system and provided color-matched paint to help it blend in. They also fabricated an extension for the garage gutters to drain well away from the garage and back yard. This team is capable and competent.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters on house and garage

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

11/20/2019

Bill from All Brite was very nice and Mike who was with him was too. I had my gutters cleaned and some repair work, which was done both well and efficiently. Nice to deal with good job, I couldn't want more and at a very affordable price! Will definitely see them every spring and fall and for anything they do that I need in between. Thanks again.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning plus some repair

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

09/26/2019

Could not have gone easier. Bill messaged me on here, and performed the service within days. Left an invoice, which I paid via All-Brite's website.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

08/14/2019

Flawless. They came when they said and they did not leave a mess.I only knew they were there because there was an invoice in the door. No problems. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

07/20/2019

Excellent experience. They arrived the morning that they said they would and were even early. We had requested an estimate for gutter cleaning as our gutters were overflowing/downspouts clogged. They walked the roof, determined that a thorough cleaning was needed, gave me an estimate and were able to clean the gutters on the same visit. Friendly, prompt and professional, gave good advice, cleaned ...

Description of Work
Gutter evaluation and cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

07/16/2019

They came in, cleaned my gutters out, and left. The whole job took maybe 20 minutes.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

07/15/2019

They showed up a little after 10AM to clean our gutters, and with 15-20 minutes they had them done. They were professional and prompt, I would defiantly hire them again when my gutters need a good cleaning.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Cost $123.05

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

We offer window cleaning to customers that are willing to be on a regular schedule we also offer gutter cleaning, repairs, and many different affordable gutter guards

Power washing