All-Brite Window & Gutter Cleaning

04/11/2024

497 Lockwood Road

Export, PA 15632

www.all-britellc.com

We have 5 employees, no sub contracting We have been in business since 1986. We offer senior citizen discounts & discounts for gutter protection....

gutter cleaning (52)window cleaning (22)gutter repair (17)

11/16/2021

Ernest C.

We meat with Bill and he explained how the seamless gutters were made and that were options on the size and their benefits, and that a better grade of Aluminum would be used. He also explained the various gutter guard options, and we decided on the 6 inch wide gutter to handle heavy rain storms better, and the new hanger brackets. We also choose the Xtreme gutter guards because they would provide the best protection and also make the gutters stronger since they would be screwed into the gutter. They look great and are working well. No more annoying drips from the gutter seams of the older store bought gutters, and no more nails popping that have to be reset. We are extremely pleased with our new gutter system and our looking forward to having ALL-BRITE, LLC install their gutter system on other family members homes.

Description of Work
We needed our Gutters cleaned or replaced and we wanted gutter guards installed to eliminate the need for cleaning the gutters in the future.

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

09/21/2020

Sally J.

It went great and I’m having my windows done quarterly , great job and such a friendly person !! You can’t go wrong hiring this company ❤️

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

07/27/2020

Christine S.

Very responsive to our call. Came the next day and completed the cleaning for a very reasonable price. Pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

04/16/2020

Nolen F.

They were quick to respond to me, quick to show up and did a fantastic job. They cleaned my gutters and they cleaned the surrounding area up of anything that splashed out of the gutters. I will definitely be calling them again next year!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

04/02/2020

Robert B.

All Brite went above and beyond to accommodate installation of large collector box into my system and provided color-matched paint to help it blend in. They also fabricated an extension for the garage gutters to drain well away from the garage and back yard. This team is capable and competent.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters on house and garage

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

11/20/2019

Sharon W.

Bill from All Brite was very nice and Mike who was with him was too. I had my gutters cleaned and some repair work, which was done both well and efficiently. Nice to deal with good job, I couldn't want more and at a very affordable price! Will definitely see them every spring and fall and for anything they do that I need in between. Thanks again.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning plus some repair

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

09/26/2019

Jason K.

Could not have gone easier. Bill messaged me on here, and performed the service within days. Left an invoice, which I paid via All-Brite's website.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

08/14/2019

Heather B.

Flawless. They came when they said and they did not leave a mess.I only knew they were there because there was an invoice in the door. No problems. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

07/20/2019

Douglas F.

Excellent experience. They arrived the morning that they said they would and were even early. We had requested an estimate for gutter cleaning as our gutters were overflowing/downspouts clogged. They walked the roof, determined that a thorough cleaning was needed, gave me an estimate and were able to clean the gutters on the same visit. Friendly, prompt and professional, gave good advice, cleaned up debris after cleaning. We have found our gutter cleaning company and will continue to do business with All-Brite as long as we are in the area. Thanks gentlemen!

Description of Work
Gutter evaluation and cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

07/16/2019

Samantha G.

They came in, cleaned my gutters out, and left. The whole job took maybe 20 minutes.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters

Work Completed On 09/16/2021

07/15/2019

Samantha G.

They showed up a little after 10AM to clean our gutters, and with 15-20 minutes they had them done. They were professional and prompt, I would defiantly hire them again when my gutters need a good cleaning.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Cost $123.05

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

06/29/2019

Ryan M.

Great. I wasn’t home but didn’t seem like it took them long. Came home and it looks soo much better.

Description of Work
My gutter in the front of my home was damaged.

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

04/24/2019

Nolen F.

Bill and his crew did a phenomenal job on my gutters for my house and garage. They completed the job within a few days of me getting in touch with them and were prompt in answering my messages as well. I recommend Bill and his crew to anyone seeking the services his company offers!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

01/07/2019

Philip K.

My original problem was gutters were filling up with leaves and were becoming clogged as a result of a new metal roof installed two years ago. Bill inspected the situation, patiently explained the problem and recommended larger gutters and the Xtreme Gutter Guard system. Bill, his helper, and gutter installer sub contractor with crew, scheduled a date and arrived promptly at 8am as promised. The installation was professionally done with very good attention to detail. The crews were polite and friendly. The whole job took about 5 hours and they cleaned up upon completion. I would recommend Bill to anyone with gutter issues, he is honest and fair.

Description of Work
Replaced Gutters and Installed Xtreme Gutter Guards

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

12/04/2018

Andy F.

They were very professional, and efficient.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

10/31/2018

Marybeth G.

They would not clean my windows unless I committed to 4 bookings annually. Why would I commit to a recurring cleaning service unless I was knew the quality of their work?

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

To answer your question: We offer a 100% customer satisfaction. In the unlikely event that you were not happy with our service, we would do everything possible to make it right for you. If that was still unsatisfactory, then we would cancel your contract. We certainly wished that you would have asked that question before you ruined our perfect 5 year super service “A” rating with a “D”

09/14/2018

Robert P.

The team of two arrived on the revised appointed date and cleaned the gutters in no more than an hour. The price was less than they had estimated over the phone by about $45. Subsequent rains indicated that the gutters are performing their intended function.

Description of Work
Clean gutters on a two story house.

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

07/26/2018

Susan K.

Great experience! All-Brite contacted me immediately with an accurate quote and performed the service when stated. My windows look beautiful and I plan to use them regularly.

Description of Work
External cleaning of residential windows

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

05/26/2018

Scott S.

They were fantastic from start to finish. We had new gutters and gutter guards installed. We couldn’t be happier with the results and the quality of service from All-Brite LLC. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
New gutters and facia work.

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

05/22/2018

Dianne P.

Everything went well. I called the company and Bill came out the next day and cleaned the gutters. Both gutters were clogged. He gave us an excellent price and we hired him on the spot. He is honest, efficient, courteous, and reliable. Would definitely hire again. I was so impressed that I wrote this response right after he completed the job.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Cost $53.5

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

04/30/2018

David D.

Bill did a fantastic job. He was timely. He did exactly what was asked. The gutters and roof were perfectly clean.

Description of Work
We had the gutters and roof cleaned our house. It is a large house with special considerations. The gutters were absolutely full from deferred maintenance of the previous owners.

Work Completed On 04/15/2018

01/03/2018

Kristen A.

Replied quickly and came to my house the same day I asked them to go ahead with the job. Very impressed!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/08/2017

12/06/2017

Michael E.

I called at about 3pm to inquire about gutter cleaning. At 10:30 am the next morning he was done cleaning my gutters. I am very pleased with his professional attitude, his promptness and the price. I would highly recommend All-Brite and will use him again.

Description of Work
Needed my gutters cleaned on my 2 story house