Sawyer Home Repair and Remodeling

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2014

My crew consists of me and Dan. I’m very fortunate to get 10-20 calls a week and be very busy. Often I’m booked up 6-12 weeks in advance. So if you’re looking for something ASAP then most likely I can’t help but occasionally I I can get to some. So it’s best if your able to plan ahead. I perform home repairs and remodeling. My work varies from small repairs such as drywall patches, hanging doors, trim work, handrails to remodeling bathrooms, kitchens or basements. I try to keep the work I do limited to what Dan and I can do. I will sub out larger plumbing and electrical work when needed. I've got away from working on roofs. I provide free estimates when I have time to look at jobs. I don't mark up the price on materials. I'm sorry I don't take credit cards. Cash or checks are fine....

Berry Painting & Home Improvement

Shifting to exterior projects--Although we are following all the CDC guidelines, we have found that some clients might be uneasy with us being inside their homes. To weather this storm, we are moving more of our focus to our exterior projects including pressure washing and painting services. Here at Berry Painting & Home Improvement , we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in exterior painting, interior painting, drywall repair, and much more. We offer no money down and look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today 7165783475

Offers by Berry Painting & Home Improvement on Angi
Gard Enterprises Property Maintenance

Jk Construction And Painting

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today.

11/01/2019

Jim and Dan did several plaster repairs and painted as needed to our complete satisfaction. Work was scheduled and done in a timely manner and with quality workmanship.

Description of Work
plaster repair

Category drywall,plastering,interior painters

10/08/2019

it went very well, on time, pleasant & neat

Description of Work
repair dry spots, plaster. sand & prime

Category plastering

07/09/2018

Went well from start to finish. Excellent experience. Mr. Sawyer was on top of all aspects of the job. Very impressed. Very reasonable cost compared to other quotes received.

Description of Work
Old deck stairs were removed and replaced.

Category contractors,handyman service,remodeling,deck cleaning,woodworking

06/15/2018

Jim did a great job. Showed up when he said he would. Worked quickly , efficiency and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category drywall

05/07/2018

Had the garage plastered and paints. Once it was finished, Jim felt the floor needed painted to make it look good. He was right. The garage looks great and Jim did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Finished off Garage

Category contractors,drywall,plastering,house painters

Bathroom remodels, Drywall Repair. Painting. Tiling. Minor framing. Plumbing Installs such as toilet and faucets. Electrical Fixtures such as lights, not major rewiring, Carpentry. Toilets. Floating Floors. Decks. Some power washing.