M Masna Carpentry & Home Repair

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2008

4.2

exterior doors only, home repair, storm doors...

Gard Enterprises Property Maintenance

Jk Construction And Painting

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today.

Quality Windows

As a 2019 Super Service Award winner, Quality Windows has 44 years of experience and 22 years in the business. Run by father and sons, Quality Windows is a "True Family Business". We offer free, no-obligation, in-home consultations with many vinyl windows for you to see, touch, and test our quality. Quality Windows brings the show room to you. Professionalism is the key to our business! Whether you're looking for 100 new windows or just one replacement, we can help. We can meet all of your window needs while improving your curb appeal and increasing your home's value. We offer many different styles of decorative glass, specialty glass, internal grid styles, and even internal tilt mini blinds. We offer the best windows available from great names like Simonton and Polaris with many other manufacturers available by request. At Quality Windows, we believe your time should be spent enjoying the view. Give us a call, you'll be glad you did. Full life time warranty on all parts and labor. Short and long term no interest financing available. Additional phone - (800) 863-9344.

Offers by Quality Windows on Angi

04/08/2016

Description of Work
Contracted through Lowes but would use independently. Was respectful, timely, clean and work was top notch.

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Mike installed several doors for me. Pretty good, but some don't close quite properly. Also baseboards, but not all were cut quite right. And bookcases which were quite knotty & rough and trim wasn't accurate. Overall quite good, but the devil is in the details.

05/12/2013

He was on time and professional. The job went well and met my expectations.

Description of Work
Mr. Masna measured, cut and installed door trim and baseboards in three rooms.

07/30/2012

I had been looking for a dog ramp for a long time and couldn't find it. Finally I decided to look for a carpenter. Mike understood exactly what I wanted, and he did a great job. The ramp looks elegant and my dog loves it.

Description of Work
Mike built a ramp for my dog Benji. He loves to go up to to bay window,

07/20/2011

I never heard back from them.

Description of Work
I called them for estimates.

Category garage builders

My apologies. My paperwork mixed in with other customer's and it is completely unlike me to not return a phone call. Thank you and I hope you understand under the circumstances. Perhaps someday you would give me another opportunity to make it right.

Additions, light commercial, custom decks, doors, dormers, finished attics, basements, furniture, home repair, garages, pole barns, replacement windows, siding & storm doors, crown molding, floor replacement.