HOWARD'S FOUR-SEASON WORKS

With Angi since November 2010

3.9

Berry Painting & Home Improvement

Shifting to exterior projects--Although we are following all the CDC guidelines, we have found that some clients might be uneasy with us being inside their homes. To weather this storm, we are moving more of our focus to our exterior projects including pressure washing and painting services. Here at Berry Painting & Home Improvement , we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in exterior painting, interior painting, drywall repair, and much more. We offer no money down and look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today 7165783475

Offers by Berry Painting & Home Improvement on Angi
Montes Landscaping

To start off we offer from routine mowing, Fall and spring clean up, mulch/bed maintenance, landscape design and installation, hedge management, patio and Paver installations, retaining walls, leaf removal, new lawns and lawn repairs, detaching along with aeration and reseeding, gutter cleaning, drainages, lawn programs and more to offer. Where quality and value means something. We are locally owned and operated company that values honest and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer variety of landscaping services that are customizable to each individual project. You will find us to be competitive price, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. At Montes landscaping, We are committed to your lawn and landscapes appearance. With many years of knowledge and experience, our family owned business has proudly serviced the Erie are and surroundings.

05/24/2019

JUST MOWED YESTERDAY? Please see the pics. First things first, I've never left a negative review *ever, and I've written a few. If you don't have something nice to say, right. But the following is a persistent and ongoing issue hopefully someone like you can avoid. "Character" is defined by what one does (or doesn't do - and charge you for it) when they think no one's looking. This landscaping biz...

Description of Work
Lawn & Yard Work

05/17/2017

I was about a 3 hour job. The Rose of Sharon looks great.

Description of Work
I needed a 20 ft long by 9 ft high Rose of Sharon that is a privacy hedge topped off about 1 ft off the height. I do not have a small chain saw or heavy pruning shears as most of the branches had to be cut below a branched out joint so making some of the branches quite thick to cut off. I don't think a 66 female needs to be using a small chain saw anyway. The trimming on top is very even across and wanted the beginning and the end to have a sloped effect.

Category landscaping

11/23/2015

Description of Work
Mr. Howard cleaned my mother's gutters for $75. He did a fine job for a good price. Then my 88 year old mother asked him to seal cracks along the 50 ft. driveway side of the house. He asked if she wanted an estimate and she unfortunately said no. He did another good job, but the cost of 3 hours work for sealing 50 feet on the foundation and to seal one gutter was $461.67, $75.78 plus tax for supplies and $360 for labor. I feel that the labor cost was out of proportion for the job. I did talk to Mr. Howard to ask him about the labor cost. He felt it was a fair price. I still don't.

05/28/2015

Description of Work
Put 4-5 inches of black mulch on my border around front, side, and 1/2 of back and also did same on large island on west side of front yard. They also put in crushed limestone around the access area to back faucet as I requested. They edged everything they mulched. If I had more $, I'd have them do all the beds in my yard. They they gave me exactly what I asked for. It looked - and still looks - great. Very little weeding now. Getting tons of mulch made a big difference.

04/29/2013

This company is wonderful to work with and flexible (scheduling, etc). I believe they are very reputable and go beyond the expected. They offer many other services, which I would consider first, before any others. I am in the Real Estate industry and would I highly recommend to all.

Description of Work
I employed Howard's for mowing and some additional trim work mid 2012 and have re-enlisted their services for 2013. The $34 is a per week mow on a lot approximately .30 acres.