GATESMAN HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2007

3.9

Financing - Erie Federal Credit Union...

DBC Remodeling and Construction, LLC

DBC Remodeling helps clients remodel their houses into homes where they love to live. Operating in Erie, PA and northwest Pennsylvania since 2007, we are a residential remodeling contractor specializing in sunroom additions, kitchen and bath remodels, decks, awnings, and basement finishing.

Berry Painting & Home Improvement

Shifting to exterior projects--Although we are following all the CDC guidelines, we have found that some clients might be uneasy with us being inside their homes. To weather this storm, we are moving more of our focus to our exterior projects including pressure washing and painting services. Here at Berry Painting & Home Improvement , we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in exterior painting, interior painting, drywall repair, and much more. We offer no money down and look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today 7165783475

Offers by Berry Painting & Home Improvement on Angi
Jk Construction And Painting

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today.

02/18/2016

Pros: The craftsmanship and finished product are amazing. The work is truly excellent and we are very happy with the product. They were willing to work with us during each step and tailor the design and execution to our specifications. Dave is a very nice guy and his crew was phenomenal. They were extremely polite, flexible, courteous and did a great job. Dave was aware at our disappointment at th...

Description of Work
Dave Gatesman and his team built a covered porch on the back of our house. They removed the existing structure and then constructed a new porch with screened in walls.

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

10/06/2015

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen, 2 bathrooms, installed hardwood flooring, re-tiled foyer, installed appliances, painting, plumbing and electrical work. From helping with overall design to the quality of workmanship they made our dreams come true. A beautiful result my wife and I love sharing with friends and family.

Category handyman service

12/28/2012

I made the mistake of advancing him money thinking it would help him to finish faster-no such luck

Description of Work
He took my money and only halfway finished the bathroom, painting and holes in the drywall. I am still waiting for my shower door which I paid for in advance. He lacks attention to details. He started my job and then left for a protracted period of time before returning. Still waiting for final return.

Category decks,drywall,handyman service,interior painters

07/10/2012

I understand completely when a person's situation changes that may make them unavailable. I do not understand the lack of common courtesy with regard to returning a simple phone call. He wasted my time.

Description of Work
I took the time to meet with Dave Gatesman and to explain my project to him in great detail. He told me that he was very interested in doing the work but I never heard from him again. I called him twice and left messages asking if he was going to offer a price but he couldn't find the time to call me back.

Category drywall,handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

11/28/2011

As stated above, Gatesman was there when they said they would be. He did ask for 50% up front for each job (bathroom). My experience is that this is a bit high initially, but I felt confident that it wouln't be a problem. Gatesman has lots of equipment (5 trucks, saws, etc) and is very professional.

Description of Work
Our main bathroom in our 1956 home had been leaking from the tiled shower area for quite some time. One contractor wanted to regrout, another said most likely the tile would need to come down. I called Gatesman and felt very confident he knew what he was talking about. I updated this bathroom, incorporating some of the vintage tile into the newly tiled shower area. He first took it all down and put up waterproof (greenboard?) behind it. He did beautiful and creative tile work. We put in new fixtures in the shower, a new vanity countertop and fixtures, replaced the ceiling vent and vented it to the outside (it previously was only vented to the attic crawl space), new light fixtures and switches, sanded and painted all of the wood work in the bathroom (previously naturally wood color). Dave also gutted a basement bathroom completely. It was put in around 1968 and looked it....wood paneling, a terrible shower stall and NO Vent to the outside. It is now a model bathroom with ceramic tile flooring, drywall, 6" wooden baseboard trim, vent to the outside and a beautiful shower stall. They also replaced a recessed medicine cabinet in my third bathroom, added a light fixture and replaced the faucet. While he was there, I asked if he would hang hooks in my garage to get the bikes off the floor. He was happy to do this for me. Gatesmen home improvement was always on time and cleaned up at the end of each day.

Category drywall,handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

New construction and all phases of remodeling

Check, Financing Available