Braendel Painting & Services Inc.

Founded 1972 • With Angi since March 2010

3.8

Although Braendel Painting & Services has grown immensely over the last 42 years, we want to stress that no job is too small, from patching a leaky roof to painting a closet or repairing a loose step....

DBC Remodeling and Construction, LLC

DBC Remodeling helps clients remodel their houses into homes where they love to live. Operating in Erie, PA and northwest Pennsylvania since 2007, we are a residential remodeling contractor specializing in sunroom additions, kitchen and bath remodels, decks, awnings, and basement finishing.

Berry Painting & Home Improvement

Shifting to exterior projects--Although we are following all the CDC guidelines, we have found that some clients might be uneasy with us being inside their homes. To weather this storm, we are moving more of our focus to our exterior projects including pressure washing and painting services. Here at Berry Painting & Home Improvement , we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in exterior painting, interior painting, drywall repair, and much more. We offer no money down and look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today 7165783475

Offers by Berry Painting & Home Improvement on Angi
Quality Windows

As a 2019 Super Service Award winner, Quality Windows has 44 years of experience and 22 years in the business. Run by father and sons, Quality Windows is a "True Family Business". We offer free, no-obligation, in-home consultations with many vinyl windows for you to see, touch, and test our quality. Quality Windows brings the show room to you. Professionalism is the key to our business! Whether you're looking for 100 new windows or just one replacement, we can help. We can meet all of your window needs while improving your curb appeal and increasing your home's value. We offer many different styles of decorative glass, specialty glass, internal grid styles, and even internal tilt mini blinds. We offer the best windows available from great names like Simonton and Polaris with many other manufacturers available by request. At Quality Windows, we believe your time should be spent enjoying the view. Give us a call, you'll be glad you did. Full life time warranty on all parts and labor. Short and long term no interest financing available. Additional phone - (800) 863-9344.

Offers by Quality Windows on Angi

05/04/2016

Description of Work
New roof, New front porch railing, glass tile installed on part of kitchen wall and each service person was polite and knew what they were doing. We are still waiting for good weather for back porch repairs [who knew it would snow so late in spring]

Category bathtub refinishing

04/26/2016

My husband called Dennis at the Erie location and then Dennis had someone from the Meadville office call my husband back the next day. A man from the Meadville office came to our Meadville home the very next day and discussed the work we wanted done, looked over the job, took measurements etc.. About a week later Braendel sent us a proposal with a price quote for $13,500 to prepare and paint our d...

Description of Work
Gave me a bid for painting my house and garage.

Category contractors,siding,house painters,interior painters

07/14/2015

They are generally good workers. You pay a little more but the work is excellent and worth it. My only criticism is that I felt I was encouraged to keep my basement doors when I felt like I should swap them out. The quality of the work is very good. If something isn't right they will come back out and fix it for you.

Description of Work
They did some work inside on my hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor

07/08/2013

We started with a small job and re-employed Braendal because the results were great. His company lives up to the slogan: "One call does it all" We are not family or friends and this review was not paid for.

Description of Work
Started with interior painting of a house we plan to move into. We were so pleased that we employed him to remodel several bathrooms and bedrooms. Again because of the professional outcome of his work we employed Braendal to remodel the kitchen, family room, dining room and living areas. The work is methodical with the same workers arriving and leaving in a punctual and professional manner. each day they leave the house a little nicer than hen they started.

Category interior painters

05/05/2013

I had a large piece of facia rip off during a sevear wind storm. it had stayed attached at one end and had wrapped itself around a vent on my roof. It made a sot of noise adn was in a position to cause more damage. I called several contractors that Saturday but Braendel was the only one to reply qiickly. Since the weather was getting worse, a quick response was very important to me. They came out,...

Description of Work
Remove a large peice of facia that was attached on one end and was wrapped around a vent and flying in the wind. They repaired the damage it had done to the gutter, secured the remaining section and replaced the damaged section. They checked for other loose sections.

General Contracting, Painting & Wallpaper, Remodeling & Carpentry, Roofing, Siding, & Windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover