Anchor Home Improvements

Founded 2011 • With Angi since July 2012

self owned and operated,free estimates,cash/checks accepted...

Berry Painting & Home Improvement

Shifting to exterior projects--Although we are following all the CDC guidelines, we have found that some clients might be uneasy with us being inside their homes. To weather this storm, we are moving more of our focus to our exterior projects including pressure washing and painting services. Here at Berry Painting & Home Improvement , we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in exterior painting, interior painting, drywall repair, and much more. We offer no money down and look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today 7165783475

Offers by Berry Painting & Home Improvement on Angi
Jk Construction And Painting

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today.

Gard Enterprises Property Maintenance

10/13/2018

Kevin was a pleasure to work with. He showed professionalism in the quality of his work and interactions with his customers. I love the bathroom, which adjoins my bedroom. I chose the materials and colors that I like and am happy with the result. I like the framewell glass shower door that he installed. I bought most of the supplies. He gutted the whole bathroom and replaced everything. I still ad...

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodeling

Category ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

02/23/2017

Kevin did a fine job, careful, precise and clean. He has a very pleasant manner, and I felt comfortable having him in my house. I'd hire him again.

Description of Work
Several small "handyman" jobs: hung a heavy mirror, installed a smoke alarm, installed an appliance under a kitchen cabinet, replaced several cracked window panes.

Category handyman service

Most all home repairs, odds and ends, outside and inside jobs.

My business is small so I cannot build complete homes and am limited with roofs according to size.