SEPTIC SURGEONS

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2008

57 LESTER RD BLDG B

Equinunk, PA 18417

We are a family owned and operated business. You know the price before we start. Payment is expected at time of service. We accept checks, cash, visa, mastercard and discover card....

04/03/2016

Al R.

Excellent from start to finish! They contacted me promptly and provided diagnoses and correction of problem quickly to satisfy request from the buyer of my home. Would definitely use them again if I have any issues in our new home.

Description of Work
Pumped Septic and Hydro Jetted Drainfield to Provide Proper Leaching For Home I Was Selling

Category septic tank, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

01/25/2016

Glenn D.

Description of Work
I called Septic Surgeons at 8:30 am. They were very polite and told me they had a job to finish, but that they expected to be at my home by 10 and would call when they were on their way. They did exactly that. I had a clogged sewage line. They did an excellent job fixing the problem. I also had them pump my holding tank. They quoted me a price and kept to that price. I would highly recommend them.

10/20/2015

John P.

Standard routine maintenance septic tank pump out all went very well

Description of Work
Pump out solids tank. Prompt professional service

11/17/2008

Shelly B.

Water wasn't draining properly from my shower and bathroom sink. Called a competitor who quoted a multi-thousand dollar solution which involved digging up my macadam driveway. While getting second opinions I engaged Septic Surgeons. They promptly responded and resolved the issue utilizing cameras and finders they avoided digging up my driveway and charged me much less. They were prompt and efficient I can't say enough good things about the service. I will call them again if a need arises.

Description of Work
Opened the lines in the house and snaked and utilized a camera to determine blockage and location outside the house of the blockage. Dug up ground outside the house and resolved blockage and repaired the dig site. Worked to reduce the amount of damage to my property while resolving the issue and keeping the costs to a minimum.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about SEPTIC SURGEONS

How is SEPTIC SURGEONS overall rated?

SEPTIC SURGEONS is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are SEPTIC SURGEONS open?

SEPTIC SURGEONS is open:

Thursday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Saturday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

What payment options does SEPTIC SURGEONS provide

SEPTIC SURGEONS accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does SEPTIC SURGEONS offer free estimates?

Yes, SEPTIC SURGEONS offers free project estimates.

Does SEPTIC SURGEONS offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, SEPTIC SURGEONS does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does SEPTIC SURGEONS offer a senior discount?

No, SEPTIC SURGEONS does not offer a senior discount.

Does SEPTIC SURGEONS offer emergency services?

Yes, SEPTIC SURGEONS offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by SEPTIC SURGEONS?

No, SEPTIC SURGEONS does not offer warranties.

What services does SEPTIC SURGEONS offer?

SEPTIC SURGEONS offers the following services: We are a complete sewer and drain business. We pump septic and holding tanks. We do cable cleaning, video inspections, electronic locating, we install aerobic, effluent, sewage & grinder pumps. We also do hydro-jetting. Sandmound restoration. Drainfield restorations. We also do septic tank repairs and septic tank replacements. We also do frozen sewer lines.