JT Masonry Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2011

19 Gentleness Dr

Ephrata, PA 17522

The Masonry experts for your home. We approach each project with you in mind and you can expect the highest quality and expertise. Call us today for details!...

07/07/2015

clifford D.

Description of Work
Dug down 6" under 18'x20' 2nd story deck filled in with 1" river Rock also replaced dirt where 17 trees had been removed and stumps ground.'

02/05/2015

john F.

Jason and his crew did an excellent job. He came to house, assessed the problem with the current stucco on house and gave me options for replacement. He prioritized areas that needed to be immediately fixed and gave me a couple of different options for completion of work. Stayed within my budget and completed on time.

Description of Work
Performed stucco remediation. Replaced damaged stucco, Re-framed rotted structure, replaced damaged windows

12/30/2013

Michael Z.

We have a contract with them signed, but they haven't actually done the work, yet they are kind of hard to get a hold of. So I'm a little wary whether or not he is actually going to end up doing it or not, but he hasn't contacted me, probably, maybe within 30 days, and part of it is because we're waiting for the right temperature for them to actually conduct the work. So I'm giving him the benefit of doubt . I mean it was pretty convenient with them.

Description of Work
I intend to use JT Masonry Inc, and I just took pictures of the outside of the house, because he is not directly in this area and sent it to him, via my phone and he basically took a look at the pictures for making the estimates. So I thought it was pretty easy.

Category stamped concrete

10/18/2013

Michael P.

had the utilities marked and went at it. didn't need no permits and looks great. dug it out starting at 7 am had It framed and the gravel laid and compressed before noon. just 2 guys . made it a full 10 inches deep and used 6 inches of gravel. had a issue with meeting with the sidewalk to the street as it was not level but managed to make it look good. after a quick lunch the concrete truck got here and they did their thing. left instructions to keep it wet for the first week to cure it better and now a year later it hasn't changed. and still looks bran new. always polite and professional and after it was done weren't allowed to take money. said the boss would bill. which wasn't what I planned but that's the worse there was.

Description of Work
needed to replace the front walk. included 20 feet of sidewalk and 3 steps to the front

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete

02/20/2013

BRANDON B.

Both projects went well. I have no complaints about the company. I would highly recommend JT Masonry Inc. for any stone, flexlite or concrete projects.

Description of Work
Overall I had a great experience with the JT Masonry company and the owner Jason Texture. In approximately 2009, they did the stone and flexlite work on the front of my house. That job was done very well. To date I have not had a single issue. They also did an excellent job on my basement in 2011. They finished the basement in dry stack stone and stamp concrete. Their prices were better then I could find any where else. For both projects, the completion of the work was finished right on time. The owner and his staff were very polite and professional.

Category concrete repair, masonry, stucco, stamped concrete

01/22/2013

LAURA H.

Overall everything went well. The start date was changed do to weather conditions. Once they started it went very fast. They finished the job 4 days before the estimated finished date provided.

Description of Work
Had a stamped concrete patio put in behind my house. Had siding removed and replaced with manufactured stone veneer. Existing stucco was falling off. They removed and re-applied stucco. Also had a little concrete retaining wall installed out front.

Category concrete repair, masonry, stucco

10/03/2012

Gary R.

Three workers were promised for 8 hours. Two workers and a supervisor came for 6 hours.Window install was good. Flagstone reset was horrible. End product looked like cement walkway with some flagstone rather than a flagstone walkway.

Description of Work
Installed new basement window and reset flagstone walkway.

Category masonry

Dear [removed member name], Installation of windows is not a service that we provide at JT Masonry Inc. We take pride in our work & customer satisfaction is our top priority. After reviewing all of our records, we are certain that you have reviewed the wrong company. We spoke with our Angie’s list representative and she informed us that they have tried to contact you, but have been unsuccessful. We are sorry that you had a bad experience. Feel free to contact us to repair your flagstone. Thank you!

09/17/2011

Dick P.

The estimate was fine, no problems.

Description of Work
He came out and did an estimate for a sidewalk and ramp.

07/25/2011

Janet H.

Very personable owner and employee. Bid was in line with others taken. Prompt, professional and very neatly done work. He recommended Flexlite instead of stucco and the house looks new, great job. As for patio, the flagstones were tilting and sinking more and more with each rainfall. Original installer had "repaired" it after a year of this and it was just getting worse (and dangerous to walk on). I didn't want original installer back again, poor work, hard to reach, all homeowners know the drill. JT Masonry removed each flagstone and poured a hardening mixture (not sure what was used sorry). They replaced each stone and so far so good. Not much rainfall, but lots of sprinkler water and seems to be holding up. I would definitely call them for future work of this nature and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I needed a new coating of stucco on my exterior walls and repair for a flagstone patio that was done poorly (by another company).

Category concrete repair, masonry, stucco

Cullum Construction co

We are a family owned and operated business that started in 1989. We specialize in block, brick ,stone and concrete construction and repair. We are licensed and insured.MHIC 109766.

Patriot Asphalt & Masonry, LLC

Welcome To Patriot Asphalt- Serving Commercial & Residential Property Owners Since 2000, Patriot Asphalt is a trusted and experienced contractor serving the great people throughout Chester, Berks, and Lancaster counties Pennsylvania, and surrounding communities. With over 20 years of experience and a long list of satisfied, regular clients, you can always count on us to complete your project above expectations, on-time, and within budget. Whether you need a small-scale asphalt repair on your driveway or parkinglot and/or more comprehensive paving and repairs were available to handle all of your needs. We promise honest work done correctly, without skipping the essential details that guarantee lasting results. We also pride ourselves on our fair and reasonable estimates, and the quality of work we deliver remains unbeaten. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Patriot Asphalt & Masonry, LLC on Angi
    Jim McDonnell Contracting

Our family-owned business has been around for more than 35 years. When it comes to painting and pressure washing, you get quality work for le$$.

Offers by Jim McDonnell Contracting on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Concrete, concrete contractor, stamped concrete, decorative concrete, dyed concrete, hardscaping, mason, masonry contractor, stone concrete, waterfalls, stucco, stone veneer, natural thin stone veneer, flexlite, dryvit, stone/concrete fireplaces, decorative hardscaping, concrete countertops