JT Masonry Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2011

The Masonry experts for your home. We approach each project with you in mind and you can expect the highest quality and expertise. Call us today for details!...

Simmers & Sons Masonry LLC

Simmers and Sons Masonry, LLC is a family owned, operated and full service Masonry Company. We offer Olde World Craftsmanship with over 30 years experience. Superior customer service, detail and courtesy are our top priorities. Call today and speak with our Master Mason and set up a free consultation.

Offers by Simmers & Sons Masonry LLC on Angi
Patriot Asphalt Maintenance

Welcome To Patriot Asphalt- Serving Commercial & Residential Property Owners Since 2000, Patriot Asphalt is a trusted and experienced contractor serving the great people throughout Chester, Berks, and Lancaster counties Pennsylvania, and surrounding communities. With over 20 years of experience and a long list of satisfied, regular clients, you can always count on us to complete your project above expectations, on-time, and within budget. Whether you need a small-scale asphalt repair on your driveway or parkinglot and/or more comprehensive paving and repairs were available to handle all of your needs. We promise honest work done correctly, without skipping the essential details that guarantee lasting results. We also pride ourselves on our fair and reasonable estimates, and the quality of work we deliver remains unbeaten. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Franks Concrete Construction

Stamped and standard concrete and masonry repair, replacement, and new installation in central Pennsylvania. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/07/2015

Description of Work
Dug down 6" under 18'x20' 2nd story deck filled in with 1" river Rock also replaced dirt where 17 trees had been removed and stumps ground.'

Category concrete repair

02/05/2015

Jason and his crew did an excellent job. He came to house, assessed the problem with the current stucco on house and gave me options for replacement. He prioritized areas that needed to be immediately fixed and gave me a couple of different options for completion of work. Stayed within my budget and completed on time.

Description of Work
Performed stucco remediation. Replaced damaged stucco, Re-framed rotted structure, replaced damaged windows

Category concrete repair

12/30/2013

We have a contract with them signed, but they haven't actually done the work, yet they are kind of hard to get a hold of. So I'm a little wary whether or not he is actually going to end up doing it or not, but he hasn't contacted me, probably, maybe within 30 days, and part of it is because we're waiting for the right temperature for them to actually conduct the work. So I'm giving him the benefit...

Description of Work
I intend to use JT Masonry Inc, and I just took pictures of the outside of the house, because he is not directly in this area and sent it to him, via my phone and he basically took a look at the pictures for making the estimates. So I thought it was pretty easy.

Category stamped concrete

10/18/2013

had the utilities marked and went at it. didn't need no permits and looks great. dug it out starting at 7 am had It framed and the gravel laid and compressed before noon. just 2 guys . made it a full 10 inches deep and used 6 inches of gravel. had a issue with meeting with the sidewalk to the street as it was not level but managed to make it look good. after a quick lunch the concrete truck got he...

Description of Work
needed to replace the front walk. included 20 feet of sidewalk and 3 steps to the front

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

02/20/2013

Both projects went well. I have no complaints about the company. I would highly recommend JT Masonry Inc. for any stone, flexlite or concrete projects.

Description of Work
Overall I had a great experience with the JT Masonry company and the owner Jason Texture. In approximately 2009, they did the stone and flexlite work on the front of my house. That job was done very well. To date I have not had a single issue. They also did an excellent job on my basement in 2011. They finished the basement in dry stack stone and stamp concrete. Their prices were better then I could find any where else. For both projects, the completion of the work was finished right on time. The owner and his staff were very polite and professional.

Category concrete repair,masonry,stucco,stamped concrete

Concrete, concrete contractor, stamped concrete, decorative concrete, dyed concrete, hardscaping, mason, masonry contractor, stone concrete, waterfalls, stucco, stone veneer, natural thin stone veneer, flexlite, dryvit, stone/concrete fireplaces, decorative hardscaping, concrete countertops

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal