Clean Water Solutions

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2008

Awards & Badges

47 Spruce St

Ephrata, PA 17522

With over 17 years of experience in the industry, both residential and commercial, Rantz of Clean Water Solutions has been assisting clients with their water treatment, water softeners, water heaters, water pumps, and minor plumbing services since 2007. Clean Water Solutions proudly services the Lancaster, Berks, Chester, and York Counties with a range of services. Do you find yourself having difficulties with spotty dishes or soap scum? Or have laundry problems, low water pressure, or water stains in your toilet? Hard water makes your dishes look dirty and dries out your skin, which you can eliminate these problems with a water softener. A simple water filter removes chemicals and dirt that give your water a bad taste and clog faucets and washing machines. Acid in your water can also eat through seals in faucets and appliances, which also causes unsightly stains in your sinks and tubs. A pressurization system will make sure there's always enough water for your family. Stop pouring money down the drain and go green with a new high-efficiency water heater. With our help, you will have great tasting water, spot free dishes, your appliances will last longer, you will be using less soap for dishes and laundry, you will be saving energy, and won’t have to rely on water bottles or water drinking systems. We offer the best pricing options and offer discounts to Angie's List members. Give us a call today to discuss your water and minor plumbing needs! ...

water softeners (22)plumbers (10)water heaters (4)

08/16/2020

Rantz and Ben did a great job for us....the new pump and tank have given us real water pressure again. Great company to work with, I recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace well pump and pressure tank

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

06/19/2020

Very well! Service man Ben was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. The job was done quickly and the work was completed for a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
primed drinking water tank and changed system filters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

06/14/2020

This company was very responsive to our call and our water pressure needs. The technician was punctual and showed up wearing a mask and gloves during this covid19 call. He was able to quickly diagnose the problem and the filters were changed, quickly fixing the pressure issues. He showed me what he did, as well as how often the filters need to be changed as well as the specific size of the filters...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water pressure problems

CATEGORY plumbing

COST $55.86

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

04/02/2020

They did a great job. Arrived on Time, smooth installation, and cleaned up . Would recomend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater installation

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

09/23/2019

I will definitely be using Clear Water Solution again!! I had called a popular plumbing company in area and not only was I ignored, I was quoted huge bill. CWS showed up, listened and fixed for a fraction of the cost. I also inquired about installing a new water softener in the future. Again, a fraction of other company. Obviously the bill is important but he was knowledgeable, friendly and fast. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Huge leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

07/15/2019

The technician came and replaced my old water heater in 2 hours. He even ignored my dog was in her crate barking like a fool with no issues. My old heater was too heavy too take away so he came back with help to remove it. Definitely would have them work for me again. The price I was quoted was the price I got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

CATEGORY water heater repair,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

02/07/2019

Clean water solutions was a pleasure to deal with. They answered calls or emails promptly. Showed up when they said they would. The employee was courteous &personable. The install went well. No mess left behind. Very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater replacement

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

03/10/2018

Rantz, Nate and Ben were all very professional and helpful. Excellent experience and an excellent job. They took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns from start to finish. It was a challenging fit into a small area but they redesigned the plumbing and fit everything into place perfectly. I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New neutralizer, water softener, filter, water heater, plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2018

01/12/2017

My water softener had leaked through what I thought was a cracked brine tank. I called a few places that were eager to sell me a brand new system without looking at the existing system – and none even discussed repair. Not liking the price of the new systems I went on Angie List and called Clean Water Solutions based upon the high rating. The phone was answered by Rantz and he took the time to pat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Softener Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2016

01/27/2015

I spoke to several water softener suppliers and selected Clear Water Solutions based on price and softening system. We have had a water softener system installed in our two previous homes They were able to install everything quickly and professionally. They have since replenished the salt for us as we are unable to do so because of age and health.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a water softener and provide the salt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2013

Our residential and commercial services include, but may not be limited to: water softeners, water heaters, water pumps, general plumbing services, faucet repairs / installations / replacements, water filters, PH neutralizers, acid neutralizer, carbon filtration, water purifiers, and drinking water purification systems.

Give us a call to discuss your water service needs!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available