Penn Contractors Inc.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since December 2009

Celebrating our 25th anniversary in 2015, Penn Contractors, Inc. is the most experienced, client-focused Design/Build Residential Remodeling firm in the Lehigh Valley. We specialize in elegantly crafted, complex home remodeling projects. The quality of our work is unsurpassed. Our dedication to craftsmanship permeates every project. Penn Contractor's devotion to client satisfaction is legendary. We provide a concierge-level home remodeling experience for every client. Our meticulous Discovery Phase ensures that our Design/Build experts translate your remodeling goals into tangible remodeling outcomes. Our process ends with a 5-year guarantee and our lifetime commitment to serving your home remodeling needs. We encourage you to read our detailed positive reviews on Guild Quality, Houzz and Angie's List. We love our clients and our reviews reflect our unparalleled commitment to their satisfaction. If you're looking for a turn-key, masterfully managed approach to your home remodeling, and if you insist on the highest quality craftsmanship backed by legendary customer service, then the Penn Team is right for you. Give us a call: 610.965.4204....

Jack Lehr Heating Cooling & Electric

Family business providing residential and commercial heating cooling and electric services to the greater Lehigh Valley since 1973. Last year we helped our customers reduce their annual energy costs by over $250,000 per year while improving the comfort and health of their homes.

Crown General Contracting

Asphalt Roofing, Metal Roofing, Siding, General Remodeling

Alliance Consulting & Contracting

Alliance Consulting & Contracting has over 30 years of experience in the building industry. We specialize in roofing, siding, windows, gutters and storm damage. We are located in the Lehigh Valley. We will provide a FREE at no cost inspection of your property, help you create a working plan for your project and leave you with free estimate. Our company proudly offers military and law enforcement discounts. Give us a call if you would be interested in a free inspection! You may also check us out on Facebook @Alliance consulting and contracting. You can also check out our website at https://www.alliancelv.com ANNOUNCEMENT!! WE ARE NOW GIVING FREE ESTIMATES FOR REPLACEMENT WINDOWS! WINTER IS COMING GET YOUR ESTIMATE NOW!!!

03/06/2015

Awesome! Bruce met with us and we described what we were looking for. He asked questions and made suggestions. After the initial meeting, he came back to us with a plan and what the new structure would look like. He nailed it the first time. His crew is very knowledgeable, professional, kept the construction area clean, and very respectful of our property. I communicated with the crew everyday abo...

Description of Work
Installed a porch on the rear of the house

08/25/2014

Appreciate how quickly they responded to my concerns. Very professional and friendly. Professional and prompt response

Description of Work
Response to concern on estimate pricing was immediate and informative.

07/08/2014

Based on my conversation with Abel, we determined they were not going to be the best fit for our project. Abel was kind enough to give me the names of some vendors in the area that could help me and even offered to email me if they think of someone else. What a wonderful way to run a business! When we are ready to do another project, we'll be calling Penn Contracting!!

Description of Work
Called Penn Contracting for a possible concrete leveling project.

06/20/2014

Since I had never had any experience hiring a contractor in the past I was quite apprehensive about making the final decision on who would take the responsibility to put a brand new face on my home. After the ice & snow brought down my rear patio roof crushing my outdoor spa & furniture I was devestaed & thought I would never have that back to it's original glory. I could not be happier after the ...

Description of Work
Built a new patio roof structure in the rear of my home. Resided the entire exterior of my home.

Category remodeling,patios

04/29/2014

Very professional, well-organized, straightforward. I think he had a very good business approach and some excellent workmanship in his projects. Pricing was competitive with the other contractors we talked to.

Description of Work
We had a couple of meetings with him and he gave me a quote for our remodeling job.

Category remodeling

Kitchen Remodeling, Master Bathroom Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Glass Showers, Home Additions, Whole House Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Interior Remodeling, Exterior Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Three-Season Rooms, Covered Patios, Custom Decks, Doors and Covered Front Porches, Entrance-ways, Windows, Skylights, Custom New Home Construction.

Small Repairs. Handyman Services. Gutter Cleaning.

Complimentary proposal or design consultation.
    MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa