JOHN E SOCKACI BUILDING & REMODELING

Founded 1979 • With Angi since August 2010

4.4

Established in 1979, every project benefits from our more than 40 years of experience. We only use quality materials to produce superior workmanship. Since we respect your home and family, we keep the worksite neat and remove debris each day. And we are sure to complete your project to your satisfaction. For more information, please see our website at www.sockacihomeimprovement.com...

John Elchin Remodeling

John Elchin Remodeling

Specializing in all phases of roofing installs, replacements, services, etc, along with remodeling for your home, business, kitchen, bathrooms, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/18/2014

There was a lack of attention of details. The roof job was good. A strap for a side walled chimney had to be removed to preform the work. The strap was not reattached when done. Tarps were put down to catch the debris. No magnet was used in by the John Sockaci's crew during the clean up. More than a 5 gal. bucket of debris including many dozens of nail were left behind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore off old roof, replaced rotten wood and shingled a garage roof

CATEGORY home builders

12/14/2013

I called left a voice message, and no one called me back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I didn't use JOHN E SOCKACI BUILDING AND REMODELING

CATEGORY decks,picture framing,roofing,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,home remodeling

10/09/2013

Workers started every day at 7 a.m. finished at 3 p.m. cleaned up and went home. Job took 4 1/2 days would have been done sooner but it rained 1 morning and they started later. well satisfied workers prompt and courteous, they kept checking to see if I was sastisfied and did if I saw any problems so they could fix or redo.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old shingles, installed new underlayment, ice guard, roof paper, and new dimentional shingles,repaired fascia and replaced some gutters.

CATEGORY roofing,home builders

09/16/2013

He still has to come and do it but I am fully convinced he is the most capable constructor. He is a very honest person with high values. When he came for the estimate I also asked him about the gutters and without hesitation he checked it and cleaned them out immediately without charging me extra. The only problem is, because everybody wants him, he takes some time before he can come. Without doub...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He checked everything carefully and made profound suggestions. Sent me a detailed estimate.

CATEGORY home builders,home remodeling

10/30/2012

John came expecting to replace a door and minor surrounding wood that had water damage. As it turned out, the damage was much more extensive than we expected. He went above and beyond to see that everything was repaired and he modified the overall construction to prevent future water damage. He is now the only contractor we will ever call, and I've passed his name on to our friends if they ever ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a sliding glass door and surrounding wood that had extensive water damage. John Sockaci replaced all of the damaged wood, placed a new door and modified the general construction so the damage would not happen again.

CATEGORY home builders

Everything in the house. plumbing, kitchens, bath, electrical, insulation, exterior work, siding, roofing, home additions, decks and porches, garages. Self Contained.

carpet installation