Francois J Interiors

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2013

Francois is a world renowned Interior Designer and Architect with a love of creating new living and working environment. He has a keen eye for combining color, art and objects together to achieve amazing and creative design. His personal touch is admired by his clients from all over the world, visit his gallery collection on his website at: www.interiordesignbyfrancois...

The McMullin Design Group LLC

**Please visit our website to review our extensive portfolio and service descriptions** The Award Winning McMullin Design Group, LLC is a full service Interior Design Firm. Our ideal client's are professionals who understand the value another professional brings to a project. We are experts in residential construction planning and management, as well as decoration and furnishings. We guide our client's, both savvy veterans of projects to design newbies, through the maze of product and design. From a detailed millwork elevations for your built-in to the welting detail on your custom sofa, our team is detail oriented and customer service driven. Bridget McMullin, ASID, CID, CAPS and her staff bring a combined experience of over 40 Years in the Interior Design business. We encourage you to visit our website to see the extent of our work. If you can imagine it, we can help you make it come to life!

06/16/2015

These two rooms turned out better than we could have imagined! Absolutely beautiful! Francois helped us pick out a beautiful couch, tables and recommended the most comfortable, gorgeous chairs. He created beautiful accent pillows to go with the couch and chairs. He recommended a darker paint color for an accent wall spanning these two rooms. I was a bit apprehensive but knowing and trusting Franco...

Description of Work
Francois helped us furnish our living room and helped us decorate the living room and dining room (adjacent rooms) with a consistent look.

Category interior designers

Thank you (removed member name) for both of you to allowing me and trusted me designing you home. I really enjoyed working with you and I have a great plusher getting to know you both. I am looking forward to work with you again. Regards, Francois

06/16/2015

The process was very smooth. Francois knew how to figure out what we liked and had great ideas. We love color and Francois is a pro at making rooms come to life through color.

Description of Work
Francois helped us complete our family room. He helped us choose a beautiful fabric for our new chair and a half. He also incorporated the new chair beautifully into our existing room by helping us with pillows and accessories to tie the whole look together. We are thrilled with how it turned out!!

06/16/2015

Francois is very energetic and imaginative. He helped us with beautiful, if pricey, selections, and the result is magnificent. I would definitely use him again. Left alone he may get a little over the top, but he was very responsive to our needs and budget. The rooms he has designed are beautiful yet comfortable and have received many compliments.

Description of Work
Assisted in selection and purchase of new dining room furniture. Previously assisted in design, selection and purchase of living room and bedroom furniture, custom rugs, accessories.

Category interior designers

Thank you so much (removed member name) for your comments, I really had a great time designing your beautiful home. I enjoyed every single minute of it and the result was amazingly great especially with the built in wall unite that you trusted me to keep and redo the color it turned magnafecent with the rest of your home. I am looking forward to working with you again near by the future.

Enter a world of extraordinary style... Your complete interior design destination. My Goal is your Goal.. Francois J Interiors is genuinely interested in creating an award wining space for each and every client I serve, Weather I am designing an entire home or commercial space, or just a single room, I know my name is going on the final product; and when your friends and business associates ask when they first visit your space, I want them to be impressed as you are.

%10