Paul Petty Roofing & Siding

Founded 1955 • With Angi since February 2008

45 Browns Dr

Easton, PA 18042

We are licensed in the state of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Our company employees approximately 10 people which are certified in certain product installations. We use no subcontractors for any of our work. We require half down and final payment on day of completion. Owned & operated by Paul Petty Jr....

05/21/2018

John R.

on time, great quality, friendly operators. flexible with extra work. They installed a few extras while they had the roof removed. they did not only the main dwelling, but my shed as well. I was taken aback when I saw one of the installers was disabled with obvious extremities deformation. but to my surprise, he was probably the best worker of the crew. there was a small issue after "SANDY", Paul came right out to inspect, and said it would be a couple of weeks. much to my surprise. The crew was there to make repairs the middle of the following week. repairs were made. And no further problems have happened. Well done Paul!

Description of Work
complete roof replacement

08/11/2017

alfred M.

he came out to look at my job. never heard from him. i called after about 6 weeks,got voicemail,left message to call me. he never even called back.

Description of Work
i needed a roof built over a concrete porch

05/15/2017

John K.

A very professional, responsive, high-quality contractor! Paul Petty was impressive from the start with a very thorough quote and proposal. His contract presentation was better than Todd Miller, Paul Wright, or Kunsman; as well as two other small roofing contractors. Those others just sent a price through email or over the phone. When the job started, his crew was professional and friendly. They even brought treats for my dog after the first day. They cleaned up debris daily and I could barely find a scrap of shingle or a nail anywhere after they left. Much better than I expected while undergoing a roof replacement. Compared to the other roofers I received quotes from, Paul Petty Roofing offered the best combination of quality and customer service for the price. I would use again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Shingle removal, replacement - GAF Slate-Line -Large mansard roof, multiple levels and transitions -Installation of attic vent fans, bathroom exhaust fan ports Skyline installation - Velux units

02/19/2017

ed M.

Excellent! First I have to say we were very pleased that he would come out and fix the mess that someone else had made. He came out assed the problem and worked with us and the manufactured of the roof to correct the problem in a very timely manner. We were concerned because it was now winter and thought we would have to wait to have the repairs done. Mr. Petty assured us he would do job promptly and correctly. His team found multiple problems caused by the former roofers and repaired them all. We are so pleased we contacted Paul Petty Roofing. We have no more leaks after 9 months of anguish. Thank you Paul Petty Roofing.

Description of Work
We needed to have our roof repaired after another roofer attempted to fix our leaking aluminum shake roof.

05/07/2016

Sean S.

Paul came out to give me a quote right away and took the time to discuss the issue with me. He quickly found time to fit the small job into his schedule. The work was performed right when he said it would be, and it looks good.

Description of Work
Replace flashing.

04/06/2016

Michael H.

Crew was prompt and very professional; got the job done quite fast.

Description of Work
Siding and window replacement

Category roofing,replacement windows

07/19/2013

Mary S.

Paul was very professional, courteous, he was there when he said he would do the job and his prices were average.

Description of Work
I used Paul Petty Roofing & Siding Co. for a roof replacement. It was 3 years ago in June.

05/29/2013

Anthony M.

I tried to get quote in the past during the summer and did not get a quick quote, after reading Angies list comments Mr Petty got back to me .this time I got the house roof quoted in the winter to schedule work in the spring. I got on the schedule. This was a key item. Mr. Petty redeemed himself and did nice job, he took the time to add unexpected cement foundations negotiating pool pipes and electric cables, his son is a craftsman. The only delays occurred when it rained which we had no control over. This was all after the work tapering off from storm Sandy DO's Use drawings .............a picture is worth a thousand words Determine local building codes Get on the schedule at least 2 months in advance Know if you want colors on the gutters, drip edges etc. in advance Be thorough as possible during the quoting stage DONT's Don't Assume a lot , discuss or draw or sketch things out and agree upon them

Description of Work
Removed and replaced roof on main house and detached garage Rebuilt back porch roof torn off by storm Sandy Removed old gutters and installed seamless colored gutters

I actually tried to contact the member to schedule a time convenient for him to meet with me and he never returned my call, so I figured he hired another contractor. I am still available to look over his renovation.

05/22/2013

Glenn E.

He came last month. We liked His work. We've done every thing nothing. We know that he can do the windows. Now he's replacing all over our windows. He's excellent. He comes on time. He calls you back when you're calling.

Description of Work
Paul Petty Roofing & Siding Co for Doors and Windows.

Category replacement windows,doors

05/17/2013

Louise B.

Paul Petty Roofing and Siding Co were very professional.

Description of Work
Paul Petty Roofing & Siding Co replaced the roof on our house.

Dutt Roofing Solutions LLC

Certified Carlisle-Versico single-ply roofing. Certified Duro-last roofing system installer. Accredited BBB member, Licensed in Pennsylvania & New Jersey, PA011656 NJ0400351635. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning.

Master's Home Solutions

We are your One-Stop solution for home improvements and construction, which is especially helpful to our customers when they need storm damage repairs. We give free quotes and we provide detailed, accurate estimates for filing with your home insurance claims. Master's is licensed, fully insured and our installers are manufacturer certified for your peace of mind. We are a family-owned, 3rd generation construction company. We are GAF Master-Elite certified and BBB accredited. We are the 2012 recipients of the prestigious GAF Triple Excellence award. You can find many very positive customer reviews online at gaf.com, mastersconstruction.com, and various other locations.

Offers by Master's Home Solutions on Angi
    AJ Window and Door Solutions Inc

We are a unique, family owned home remodeling company with the rare combination of high quality products at affordable prices. All of our energy efficient products come with a Life of the Home Warranty. All our estimates are free with no obligation to buy. We are a full replacement window, roofing and do not undertake repairs.

Residential & commercial installation and repair of roofing, siding, window, door, railing & chimney covers.

Commercial flat roofing.