Kardelis Roofing

Founded 1949 • With Angi since October 2010

JCK Roofing Co DBA: Kardelis Roofing Our goal is to satisfy our customers the best we can by offering you the best in roofing services, materials, and supplies to protect your largest investment: your home or place of business. We are a licensed and insured company. ...

John M Shinn Roofing LLC

John M. Shinn Roofing, LLC was founded in 2000 by John Shinn with a vision of offering Stroudsburg and the surrounding areas “Quality Work, Honest Pricing and On Site Owner Supervision”. Since its inception, J.M.Shinn Roofing has grown to become one of the leading trusted roofing companies in the Pocono area. The name is built on a strong reputation of providing top quality service with strict values on integrity, hard work, respect, intuition and quality workmanship that exceeds all expectations. We are a family owned and operated roofing/siding replacement business, priding ourselves on quality work and customer satisfaction.

Magic Roofing & Siding

Magic Roofing & Siding, LLC is one of the Delaware Valley’s leaders in commercial and residential roofing, siding and gutters. For years now, our team of professionals has been performing roof replacement, roof installs, skylight installation, gutter repair, siding installation and much more in Burlington County, Hunterdon County, Somerset County and neighborhoods all over New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Locally owned and operated, our exterior contracting firm does not subcontract out to other companies. We stand my our work and you can rest assured that only Magic Roofing & Siding, LLC workers will work on your home’s roofing, siding or gutter project.

O'Leary Roofing Co.

O'Leary Roofing Co has been providing comprehensive roof replacement and repair services to homeowners in Northeastern PA and Northwestern NJ since 1984. Our goal is to deliver an unmatched level of service to our valued customers by installing the highest quality asphalt shingles on the market and providing peace of mind with product warranties of up to 50 years. Ask us about our financing options as well! Our reputation for quality, fairness, and great pricing is well known across the following PA counties: Monroe, Pike, Northampton & Lehigh as well as Warren, Sussex and portions of Morris County, NJ. We look forward to earning your business!

Offers by O'Leary Roofing Co. on Angi

03/02/2017

Renee S.

They respond quickly and are courteous. They get the job done quickly and are very reasonably priced. They do excellent quality work. I would use them again and recommend their service.

Description of Work
They repaired a slate roof.

03/02/2017

Renee S.

They responded very quickly. They were at my house the next day. They reviewed the estimate with me. They started and completed the work quickly. They were professional, courteous and did a great job. They always respond to your call very quickly. They are reasonably priced. If there are any problems they will come and fix whatever the problem is.

Description of Work
They replaced slate on my roof. They replaced gutters and they re-did the frames of the garage doors. They also replaced the overhang on the garage.

01/19/2017

Marilyn S.

It went very well. Entire crew was punctual and respective of my property.

Description of Work
I had my roof replaced

09/16/2015

Noel L.

Description of Work
Very clean, professional and prompt. The roof looks so lovely!

11/03/2014

Christa K.

04/19/2013

Michael F.

Kardelis responded to my request for a roof estimate within one day of my call and came on the day before Thanksgiving. This was during the aftermath of Sandy when no other roofers were returning my calls. Upon choosing Kardelis, I placed a few phone calls to them to arrange the work. I always received a call back from Joe Kardelis within one day's time. They arrived on the day that was arranged, and completed the work on the same day. The clean up was thorough; I did not find any slates or slate pieces in the yard after they left. The crew was polite and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
Provided estimate and repaired over 70 slates on the roof.

09/03/2012

Jerry S.

We have used them in the past. Their work has always been excellent. They clean-up after themselves. Very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Replacing and repairing roofs on garage and front porch.

08/17/2012

Frank K.

Called for estimate - he returned call same day. Came to house the next day and got on roof to see every area close up.Thoroughly counted replacements necessary, and gave estimate. I got two other estimates that were done from ground level. I chose Kardelis because of his exacting estimate and description of the job. I am somewhat of a perfectionist and felt he was too.They came exactly when he said and worked two days on the roof with a total of 5 workers. The job was done as perfectly as I could imagine. The crew was congenial and respectful, plus cleaned up and finished the area like there was never anyone there. My experience was as good as it could it could get. If you want a thorough job , call this guy!

Description of Work
Repair of broken, missing and damaged slate on roof. Replace (not tar) broken slates. Total slates that needed replacement exceeded 150.

04/16/2012

Holly E.

He is very thorough and does a great job cleaning up after himself. They do a great job with their work as well. They use the best materials without a whole lot of extra cost.

Description of Work
I have a slate roof, so they came out and did some slate roof repair. They also replaced some of the slate roof that could not be repaired. They also put a rubber roof on a bow window so ensure it won't leak.

Roofing Repairs, Roofing Installation, Reroofing, Gutters & Downspout Cleaning & Installation. Chimney Repair.