BPG Home Inspections

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2008

289 Towne Center Blvd Ste 204

Easton, PA 18040

We are a Full Service Inspection Company. We provide an computer generated narrative style report. We always have a live person (no answering machine) to answer your calls....

08/05/2022

Joshua F.

Very well super nice guy new what he was doing and easy to talk and ask questions too.

Description of Work
House inspection

Category home inspection, radon testing, water softeners

Thank you for the great review. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our business continues to grow based on the ratings of satisfied customers like you. Please call or email me anytime with any home maintenance question or concern. My Cell phone number is 610-417-0763 Call or Text Anytime. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks Again, Lawrence Transue - BPG Inspections. PA & NJ Market Leader

08/01/2022

Veronica R.

Mr Transue was very helpful and professional, took the time to explain the whole process and answered in a detailed manor for us to understand everything. Thank you, Veronica Ravello.

Description of Work
Home inspection, well water, termite, septic and Radom.

Category pest control, home inspection

07/19/2022

Michael B.

I recently bought and sold a home in a 2 year period. Our BPG inspector did not notice pipes that led to an underground oil tank. When we sold the home, the new buyers inspector found it. We had to spend the money to deal with the situations, just as the previous seller would have had our nispector found the problem. It was an honest, but clear mistake that our inspector acknowledged. BPG refused to pay for the mistake. Our inspector was a stand up guy whom I would normally recommend. It is sad this this giant company he works for wouldn't do the right thing and cover the damages in this situation

Description of Work
Home Inspection - AVOID THIS COMPANY

02/11/2018

Tina V.

Lawrence was truly excellent in all respects and did a thorough walkthrough from top to bottom. After he was done he walked me through the house to show and explain all of his findings in detail. The full report was available the next morning as promised. He also offered lots of good advice on how to maintain the home properly over time. As a first time home buyer, that was most welcome and greatly appreciated!

Description of Work
Inspection for purchase of house.

01/11/2018

Jonathan R.

Very well. The inspection was actually done prior to my appearance, but inspector made himself available at my convenience to walk me through what he found, and then the written report was made available online the next day.

Description of Work
Comprehensive home inspection for prospective buyer (myself).

10/18/2017

Kayla F.

Lawerence was excellent he made sure the home was where it should be and he let us know his knowledge. He was very helpful with any questions we had and his opinions really help us get an idea of what to do.

Description of Work
We had our home inspection done, which consisted of overall checking of the home, septic and well testing.

Category home inspection, septic tank, water softeners

09/18/2017

Jenna S.

Wonderful! This is our second home buying experience and by far the best as far as inspection. Larry Transue was very knowledgable and took his time to show me what he was documenting. He didn't make me feel bad for following him around and asking questions he was eager to help me learn about my new home. He showed me things he didn't have to like how to clean the HVAC filter (since I have never had central air). He was quick and efficient and his report was very nicely typed up and easy to follow. I had called 3 different companies and this company was atlas 150 dollars less. So glad i chose Larry for the job! I would recommend him and his company to anyone!

Description of Work
Inspection, Bug inspection, Radon

Category pest control, home inspection, radon testing

05/01/2017

LYNDA D.

Very well; from the initial phone call to the actual day of inspection. Mike Werst was my inspector. He was early, personable, very professional and answered all my questions. I felt confident after meeting with him-even with this being my first home purchase! I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Description of Work
Home inspection

04/12/2017

Diane K.

He was very kind, respectful and answered all of our questions.

Description of Work
Home inspection (including radon test and termite) for purchase of new home.

04/10/2017

Christopher L.

We had Michael Parfomak perform our inspection, and he was very professional, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. As a first time buyer, he took the time to explain everything to me in great detail as needed. This home, due to its age, has many unique characteristics and challenges but Michael was informed on all of them. His thoroughness was greatly appreciated and I would definitely recommend his services to anyone.

Description of Work
We had a pre-purchase home inspection of a home built in 1767 with an addition put on in 1818. Inspection was for 3300 sq. ft. of living space, an attic, an unfinished basement, a small 3 story outbuilding, a cesspool, and a 3 bay garage.

03/17/2017

Deb L.

Larry Transue did a wonderful job! He was very thorough and explained everything to me so that I know just what kind of home I am buying. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing a home inspector!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

02/04/2017

Rhodes B.

We had Michael West and it went very well overall. Thorough, professional and took the time to explain what he was finding in terms we could easily understand.

Description of Work
Basic home, termite and radon inspection for a new home purchase.

12/08/2016

Tom M.

Home Inspection went overall pretty well. They were thorough. I recommend walking with them in case they miss something, or perhaps didn't see something you may have noticed. I pointed out a few items that might have been missed just by asking additional questions. You can always ask questions, i.e. What is that? Is that supposed to be lie this?

Description of Work
Work Included: Home Inspection, Termite/Wood Inspection, and Radon Testing

12/07/2016

maggie S.

the inspector was very nice and friendly. he explained what he was doing and asked me to inspect things along with him. he seems to know his job very well, and made me feel at ease.

Description of Work
he did a very involved check of the property I plan to buy. he seemed to check everything, the inside and outside of the property the basement, hot water heater, electric panel and sewer lines. he checked the water thru the house and all the base board heaters. he even went out on the roof and it had snowed the night before. he checked the garage and the deck I was happy with the job Larry did.

12/02/2016

Joel M.

The inspector Lawrence was very pleasant and professional. He walked us through the entire inspection and was very thorough and not rushed.

Description of Work
Home inspection.

11/11/2016

Alfredo O.

Very thorough and provided easy to understand terms for a 1st time buyer. I was very pleased with the services received.

Description of Work
Full home inspection, FHA/USDA full water testing, wood/termite and septic inspection.

08/31/2016

Katherine L.

Larry performed a thorough, professional Home Inspection. I would have rated all attributes A+ if that were an option on Angie's List! I spoke with Arlene who was super in getting the inspection scheduled promptly.? Larry arrived on time and jumped right in.? He explained things to me and answered all of my questions. I had received a recommendation from a friend of mine and I am very happy with the service I received.? As such, I will definitely be recommending my friends and family to Larry as well and will do so without any reservation.? The Inspection Report was so professional and helpful.? It included many pictures and I was able to share it with the Seller so? that they could deal with the items that needed to be corrected. Larry told me that I would receive the report the next morning and I did. ? Receiving outstanding customer service is tough to come by but Larry delivers!!

Description of Work
Provider performed a Home Inspection.

06/09/2016

Virgilio O.

Great on time was nice and did a great job got on top of roof Attica great pics full details off everything

Description of Work
Rando test full inspection & termites

06/01/2016

Stephen M.

I called them on a Friday, and they were able to come out to the house on Sunday. They were great at communicating issues they found and what they thought was the highest priority to get repaired. They did a great job, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They helped me inspect my house before I bought it; they also did radon testing.

Category home inspection

Thank you member for the great review. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our business continues to grow based on the ratings of satisfied customers like you. Please call or email me anytime with any home maintenance question or concern. My Cell phone number is 610-417-0763 Call or Text Anytime. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You can also visit my personal website LawrenceTransuedotcom Thanks Again, Lawrence Transue - BPG Inspections. PA & NJ Market Leader

05/11/2016

Amy H.

Larry was extremely helpful and thorough! Not only did he inspect our new home, but he provided us with valuable details, advice and recommendations! He was personable, friendly and extremely courteous!

Description of Work
Inspected our new home

05/11/2016

Pearley C.

Mr. Werts was on top of everything, he was very knowledgeable of everything. He showed and explained everything what ever he could possibly shared to us. When we have questions or concerned, he always have the answers to us. We are so glad that we bought the membership at Angie's List and we found the company that meets beyond our expectations for the home inspection. Thanks BPG and Mr Werts. I would highly recommend the company to anyone who needs the inspection.

Description of Work
Home Inspection and Termites

Category pest control

04/25/2016

Susan C.

Lawrence arrived on time and was very professional as he inspected the home. It encompassed a thorough outdoor and indoor inspection. He identified important safety issues that will need to be addressed previous to listing. His report was generated quickly and was available online. Great job! We are happy to recommend Lawrence.

Description of Work
Presale inspection of home

01/23/2016

Ramya L.

Professional service from time of contact to completion. Very responsive, knowledgeable and approachable.

Description of Work
Home inspection, Radon test

12/31/2015

Meg S.

Great very knowledgeable experienced fast turnaround

Description of Work
Home Inspection

12/12/2015

Jason M.

This was a great experience for us..! Lawrence is extremely professional, knowledgable and detailed oriented. From the moment he arrived to the end of the inspection, he walked us through everything and answered all of our questions. Because he was so thorough, he pointed out a few extra (bonus) things that our house had that no one else knew about. And within several later of the inspection, our report was ready by email. Our experience with Lawrence was nothing less than perfect. I would recommend any homebuyer and especially a first time buyer (like us) to hire Lawrence. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Home inspection