Milberg & Associates LLC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since December 2006

Specializing in vintage home reconstruction, restoration, remodeling. We have brought together craftsmen and tradesmen with more than 30+ years of individual experience into a single company. Milberg & Associates provides quality workmanship with outstanding attention to customer service. We have been providing home improvement services in the Greater Pittsburgh area for over 25 years. We are always on time and never use profanity, because our workplace is your home. Word of mouth is our best advertisement....

Wade Heating & Cooling Inc

Wade Heating and Cooling, Inc is one of Pittsburgh Metro's leading residential and commercial HVAC contractors with the ability to handle all of your needs. We are a Carrier Dealer and are among one of the few to have received the Carrier Distinguished Dealer Award.

Phillips Heating & Air Conditioning Company

At Phillips Heating & Air Conditioning, our priority is you, the customer. We’re Allegheny County’s home comfort specialists since 1977. From heating and air conditioning installations to furnace repairs and duct cleaning, we’ve built our excellent reputation through decades of superb service and customer relations. We help you create and maintain a comfortable indoor climate and healthy indoor air. We can install entirely new heating and air conditioning systems, upgrade your current system to energy-efficient, money-saving new models, inspect older systems for safety risks, and repair any equipment necessary. In the event that your equipment needs servicing now, you have peace of mind knowing we’re only a phone call away. We provide 24/7 emergency service.

STAAB & SONS INC

COVID-19; Still Open and able to safely service you. Emergency Service? Please call directly instead of requesting a quote for faster response times. Mention Angie's List when calling for priority pricing and service. Family owned and operated since 1929. Winner of the 2013, 2015 & 2016 Angie's List Super Service Award. Winners of the 2011 Better Business Torch Award for business ethics. We have been serving our customers in Allegheny and surrounding counties for many years. We have over four generations of experience and there is not a job or system that we cannot handle. Large or small our HVAC employees are factory authorized, NATE certified and EPA certified technicians. Our plumbing techs are D.O.T. certified with master and journeyman licenses. All of our employees are trained in their field of expertise along with Staab and Sons high level of business ethics along with the knowledge and expertise to get the job right the first time around is the cornerstone of the quality of service our customers have come to expect!

Offers by STAAB & SONS INC on Angi

09/25/2019

We contacted Andy to open access for plumber to repair a nasty leak, and then put the affected surfaces (ceiling, wall, floor) back together. Due to uncertain nature of the work required (as it much depended on what we discover behind the ceilings and walls), Andy explained that he could not give me a firm bid, and instead gave a worst-case and best-case scenarios. We verbally agreed to proceed, a...

Description of Work
Demolition, plaster repair, new floor

Category remodeling

Due to major uncertainties, scheduling constraints and vacations (both M&A & customer), we were not able to accommodate customer. We are glad you were able to find another contractor that could accommodate you.

12/17/2018

They always have an excellent response time, are professional, very knowledgeable and patient. I will recommend and use him, again.

Description of Work
Electrical Service

Category electrician

07/10/2018

They were very professional-easy to get along with-showed up on time and worked everyday until completed-work was very neat and clean. They took no shortcuts and were reasonable with there prices. I would hire again. Thanks Andy

Description of Work
RemodeledBathroom

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you very much for the great review. We are very proud to serve our veterans. Thanks again!!!

08/18/2017

Professional, prompt and the highest quality

Description of Work
Attic fan installation

Category electrician,remodeling

12/30/2016

They were able to work around my strange work schedule, which made things go very smoothly. Andy was prompt, professional and helpful. Explained to me everything he was doing, and what else needed to be done. I will definitely call them again when I am ready to start my next project.

Description of Work
I needed a few light switches replaced and a new line for my washer and dryer. I was also having some other issues I wanted looked over.

Category electrician,remodeling

Kitchen Remodeling, Bath Remodeling,Cabinetry, Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, Tiling, Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Interior Painting, Plastering, Repairs, Doors, Windows, "Old House" Reconstruction, Restoration, Safety & ADA Improvements.

Roofing (including ice & snow removal), Siding, Additions, Carpet Sales & Installation & Repair, Hardwood flooring sales/installation,refinishing, Landscaping & Exterior Painting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover