Stagliano Heating & AC Inc

With Angi since October 2006

M.M. Derstine HVAC LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Heating and Air Conditioning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Green Heating & Air Conditioning LLC

I started Green Heating & Air Conditioning with one goal... to Save You Money. I can do that by lowering your heating and air conditioning bills with proper maintenance, repairing your heater or air conditioner right the first time, or installing a new more efficient heating and air conditioning system. And I'll do all that with affordable prices.

O'Brien Heating & Air Conditioning

As your local Lennox dealer, we’re proud to offer the finest heating, cooling and indoor air quality products, with prompt and professional customer service. Regardless of the season or the temperature outside, we can make your home feel perfectly comfortable. Please explore our site to learn more about our quality products and services. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, feel free to contact us any time. Additional phones - (610) 359-8677, (610) 649-6698, (610) 296-4542, (610) 696-7143, (877) 745-HOME. 12 employees. No subs. Charge a flat rate with no travel charges. Diagnostic service fee applies. Extra charge for after hour services may apply. Award winning. See our Angie's List online coupon. Additional website - obrien.zoponline.com.

05/30/2016

My ac stopped working. I called and they came out on a Sunday to fix it. They were professional and courteous. I highly recommend using them.

Description of Work
Fixed broken ac

06/30/2015

Description of Work
They replaced our old oil system with a gas system. They did a wonderful job. Would recommend them to anyone.

02/04/2015

Description of Work
They removed a mud wasp from the motor of heater. |I did not even check angie's list, but good word from neighbor. |They were prompt, professional and projected a great image... |I would recommend them to my neighbors. | |

06/17/2013

Stagliano is my go to Heater/AC company. As a Realtor, I know I can always recommend this company to my buyers and sellers -and I know they will be in good trustful hands. From scheduling to execution of job, they are very easy and pleasant to deal with- they are dependable and on time- and they know what they are doing. Thanks!

Description of Work
Serviced, changed filter, and provided a heater certification for a real estate transcation

04/10/2013

They were fantastic. We quickly received a written quote. They showed up right on time, worked cleanly and were easy to work with. They did an excellent job and finished on time. They even direct-vented the unit which was not in the original estimate. They gave us tips on what maintenance is needed, and answered any questions we had. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We hired Stagliano Heating to replace our heater, water heater and A/C unit and convert us to gas from oil.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & A/C installation & repair, air conditioning, heat pumps sales & repairs.