Lea's Floral Shop

Founded 1959 • With Angi since February 2004

1115 5th Ave

East Mckeesport, PA 15035

We are family owned and operated since 1959. We are a 4th generation company committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. All of our customers are important to us! Our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant & friendly one. Here at Lea's Floral Shop, we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect...

09/17/2020

JUDY H.

She called me very excited the blowers were beautiful. I talked to her a week later and she said they uplift her spirits every time she looks at them and they were still fresh and bright and fresh. She loved the colors! Lea's always do such a great job. I would not go anywhere else.

Description of Work
Requested flowers to be send to a friend for her last day of chemo

08/05/2016

MaryAnne F.

I was extremely disappointed with the arrangement, and actually i was embarrassed when I saw it. To order the arrangement I looked at the tributes online, then I called Lea's Floral Shop to discuss my selection. I was told that it would be lavender carnations. Instead the arrangement was made up of rather drab cinnamon colored flowers that were not carnations. I was not expecting a large arrangement, but I was expecting an attractive arrangement. I emailed my dissatisfaction to Lea's, and the following day Lea's left a voice mail on my phone. I did not respond to the message as the damage was already done. This was the first time that I used Lea's, and it will certainly be the last. I will not recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I ordered a floral arrangement to be sent to a funeral home.

Category florists

We truly apologize for the experience you had, we had tried to reach out to you to figure out what went wrong and provide you with the customer service we are known for. The arrangement we delivered to the funeral home was all lavender carnations, so we aren't sure what happened. We did contact the funeral home to see if something had happened to the flowers once they had been delivered. We are responding so late on here, because we never got a notification of your review.

04/06/2014

Cheryl L B.

We have always been pleased with the quality of the plants and flowers that have been ordered from this shop.

Description of Work
The church continues to purchase our Palm Sunday and Easter flowers from this shop.

12/03/2013

Diana J.

It was a beautiful arrangement and delivered promptly to her. Our family has used this florist for many, many years and can't imagine using anyone else. They take great pride in their work and we have never been disappointed with any purchase made.

Description of Work
I ordered flowers for my daughter on her birthday and had it delivered to her place of employment.

07/01/2013

Ginger P.

I have ordered flowers and fruit baskets from Lea's over the years. Used to get glowing compliments from recipients in the past. Last few years, however, they haven't been exceptional, as they were before.

Description of Work
Been using Lea's for years. Have noticed they are not as "good" as they used to be. Stil, I support local businesses and will continue to use them.

Category florists,gift shops

Looks like we haven't seen you since 2008. We would love for you to come back in and let us make things right. We have been in business for almost 55 years, we hate hearing that you were unhappy.

06/18/2013

angela W.

I think it went pretty well. I was happy with their promptness in delivery even with the fact that I had made the order online the night before. My daughter was very happy in receiving them.

Description of Work
High School flowers in a vase, balloon, & candy for my senior daughter who graduated from high school.

Category florists,gift shops

Thank you for the great review! Stop in to our Open House on Dec. 10th, 11th and 12th!

06/17/2013

Jennifer K.

Great. We wanted something simple, but elegant. Very nice job. Matched the dress color nicely.

Description of Work
Don't remember the cost. Did a wrist corsage and boutonniere for prom.

Category florists

Thank you for the great review!! Stop in to see our Open House on Dec 10, 11 and 12, 2013.

09/06/2012

Joseph P.

Lea’s Floral Shop is a nice local place. They are very reasonable and personable and they take care of your needs. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I have used the services of Lea’s Floral Shop.

Category florists

Thank you for the great review!! Stop in to see our Open House on Dec 10, 11 & 12, 2013.

09/05/2012

John D.

I have been using Lea's Floral Shop for approximately twenty years and I am very satisfied with them. Their flowers are just beautiful and are always fresh. I just call there and I don't even need to tell them what I want. I have even had their flowers sent elsewhere and I've always had remarkable results with Lea's.

Description of Work
I use Lea's Floral Shop.

Category florists

Thank you for the great review!! Stop in to our Open House Dec 10, 11 & 12, 2013.

03/22/2011

Michelle D.

They are always prompt,have a great value and never disappointing.

Description of Work
I called to order flowers (peace lily) for a memorial service, it was an amazing plant! It was beautiful. I've used them in the past for corsages and flowers for senior night for football as well and also experience beauty and value.

Category florists

Thank you for the great review!! Stop in to see our Open House on Dec 10, 11 & 12, 2013!
    Florists
    Gifts

We specialize in the following services: Large inventory of fresh flowers Funeral Designs Weddings/Events Green Plants & Dish Gardens Contemporary and Traditional arrangements High-style floral arrangements Silk Arrangements Dried floral arrangements Extensive gift line Gourmet and Fruit Baskets Gift Baskets Greeting Cards