ARCS HEATING & COOLING LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

434 LINTON HILL RD

Duncannon, PA 17020

No sub-contractors, 2 partners and 2 employees, 3 trucks, $90.00 first hour charge, then 30 min increments, no trip or other hidden charges, after hours heating rate $135.00 per hour from the time the call is dispatched, cooling rate $135.00 per hour minimum 2 hours....

07/30/2018

Dave M.

They responded right away, the tech, Dave, arrived fast. He quickly diagnosed a bad capacitor and fixed it. Dave was awesome and answered all my questions...very friendly and professional. It was obvious he enjoys his work and he likes the company he works for. They have a great electronic work order, appointment, and billing system. Easy as can be...I wrote a check, receipt was in my email seconds later. The part was cheap and the labor was reasonable—I’m satisfied with the value. Very pleased and grateful to have a cool house again in July! Thank you very much ARCS! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Air handling unit on our heat pump air conditioning was not working. Hot in the house! Called lots of companies and all were too busy to help same-day except ARCS. I have no doubt ARCS was very busy too, but they went the extra mile to help right away—no debate, no questions...just “yes, we can.”

10/19/2017

Debbie F.

Cleans and does maintenance. When we call they come.

Description of Work
We have a service contract and for 5 rental properties.

01/12/2017

Robert C.

We won't be using them if they weren't good. It's still under warranty. I'm assuming the price is good because my husband looks for good but not expensive. They are right on top of things. They were 15 minutes earlier than what they told me they would be here. I like that kind of thing. I would highly recommend them. They are so professional at all times. The technicians are good. My husband is the one dealing with them because he happens to be home, but I've dealt with them once before.

Description of Work
We used Arcs Heating & Cooling.

01/12/2017

Robert C.

We will use them again.

Description of Work
It was our first time to use them.

05/27/2016

Mark C.

07/19/2013

Viktor S.

They show up right when they say they will and they are very knowledgeable. I have used them many times before and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did a repair on my heat pump.

04/29/2013

Arthur V.

they helped us determine what boiler to get, shopped to get us the best price possible, and made other changes to the domestic water to keep our pressure up. They removed the old monster, cleaned the area and re-installed the new boiler with minimal down time. I would recomend them to anyone need ing heating and cooling work.

Description of Work
New boiler in our church and preschool.

09/26/2012

Linda S.

They did a good job. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
They installed a new Air Conditioner compressor.

06/15/2012

Jonathan G.

My AC needed to be recharged, although we had called previously scheduling an appointment for around noon, at 12:20 we called to see where they were and they said they'd be over in 15 mins. They arrived and fixed recharged my system, they also added a dye to look to see if there is a possible leak since it seems to get low every other year. I was impressed that they spent quite a bit of time recharging it and double checking things, as the previous AC company seemed to take 5 minutes to charge it last time. They charged $90 to come out, and then charged for the parts.

Description of Work
Needed my AC recharged as it wasn't cooling properly.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Member, thank you for the review. Looking forward to our continued relationship. Best Regards Shawn and Jim owners ARCS Heating and Cooling LLC.

06/05/2012

Viktor S.

Their price was pretty reasonable. They were punctual. They showed up when they said they would. They called ahead of time before they came. They did follow up. The billed what they said they would.

Description of Work
I used Arcs Heating & Cooling LLC. They fixed the heat pump. They also installed our attic fan; it’s like temperature monitor.

H L Bowman

HL Bowman has been in the same location for 38 years and owned by the same family for over 65 years. HL Bowman is a non commission based company. HL Bowman employees will never upsell you a product you don't need. Dennis and Bryan Enders and his family have deep roots in the Harrisburg community. After 65 years Dennis and family stay committed to giving the community the best possible service and product to fit their needs. HL Bowman has won Angie's List super service award every year.

Offers by H L Bowman on Angi
    KB Handyman

KB Handyman can complete a variety of projects for you, from installing doors, to tiling your bathroom . " No job is too small " "On time. Done right" Call now : (717) 980 1200

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover
    Other

Residental heating and cooling. Oil and gas boilers, central air conditioners, heat pumps, oil and gas furnaces

Repair of window air conditioning units, geo thermal, repair of other home appliances.