Bartlett Tree Experts - 31117

Founded 1907 • With Angi since May 2010

4.4

Bartlett Tree Experts has been providing scientific tree care since 1907. A 3rd generation, family owned business, our mission is the maintenance and care of the health and beauty of trees and shrubs. We are an international organization, with offices in Canada, England and Ireland. Our research laboratories advises us about the latest technological advances in arboriculture and assists our arborists with training updates. The laboratory networks with professionals at universities, government agencies, and allied industry groups. This enables us to provide state-of-the art procedures and techniques to our clients. Our arborists consult with other professionals for common projects and community interests. Our unique position in the green industry helps us further arboriculture as a science and a profession. We believe in providing pro-active property maintenance to avoid landscape problems or stop them early rather than “reactive” maintenance that is driven by situations and events. Professional accreditations include: TCIA accredited, ISA member, TCIA member....

Delaware Valley Turf

Delaware Valley Turf

Delaware Valley Turf is a local company that takes a simplistic approach to pesticide use and limit treatments and exposure with organic based products. All our technicians have an education in turfgrass science, turf management, agronomy, and/or horticulture from accredited universities.

09/18/2017

I have them come out once a year. I'm thinking not to ask them to come back again. When I originally started using them, they had an older guy that was marvelous, and he used to actually come out with the crews and watch them work and make sure that what we agreed on they did. But he left and now they have a younger guy and he just lets the crews come out and he doesn't watch them. The thing is, l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was for tree service.

09/18/2017

They've been doing tree trimming for me for about three years. I haven't really given them a rating or anything because I'm thinking about asking them not to come out again. They last time they came...when I originally started using them they had this older guy that was their arbor. He used to come out with the crews and watch them work to make sure that what we agreed on, they did. But now, he le...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree maple and other trees.

06/25/2017

Crew did job exactly as quoted, left no mess. No property damage or intrusion on property of others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diseased white birch tree removed and stump completely removed.

03/31/2015

I don't recall the exact date or price, but their price was a little higher than the other quotes I got. I am very satisfied with the work they did and their knowledge and experience. The work was completed as they promised and the cleanup they did was excellent. I would definitely use them again and recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down a large maple tree, a large aborvitae, and another large bush. They also thinned several bushes.

04/05/2014

Everything went well. Mr. Truscott was very detailed in his explanation of the treatment required for my trees. He showed up to meet me on the planned days and time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Truscott, an Arborist from Bartlett Tree Experts, inspected my property and recommended a spraying and fertilizing program for the trees near our house. Some of the trees had root damage due to previous construction. Workers later came out on two separate occasions to complete the program. I also received an email from the company for this year recommendations. Mr. Truscott also visited this month at my request to inspect another tree.

CATEGORY tree service

Residential & commercial tree care, pruning, cabling, bracing, insect, disease, plant diagnostics, soil testing, lightning protection, pest management & fertilization.