Cardinal Property Investments

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2012

4213 Ferne Blvd

DREXEL HILL, PA 19026

Cardinal Property Investments, LLC is a franchisee of HomeVestors of America. HomeVestors is America's #1 Home Buyer. We purchase all types of Properties throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. We pay cash and settle quickly. You may have seen our commercial "We Buy Ugly Houses". Whether it be your house or your situation that is "Ugly", we are here to help....

04/15/2016

Louise F.

Description of Work
We wanted to move South out of the cold ASAP. We had several Real Estate offices give us a market analysis and had several flippers look at the property. Wanting a quick settlement we chose not to put it on the market. We sold our house to Cardinal knowing that they buy properties for resale. Everything went as we expected. Mark was professional and always very prompt in answering any and all questions. Settlement took place within the time frame that was originally established with no surprises. We were able to have settlement quickly and enjoy the winter in our new Florida home.

Category buying services

10/16/2012

Holly M.

From the time I made my first phone call I was treated with the utmost respect by caring professionals.

Description of Work
From the moment I called these guys, the experience was wonderful. I was greeted warmly and professionally by the woman who answered the phone and took all my information. Mark came out to my house, explained the whole Buying process and was able get me a full-price offer in less than two weeks. I walked away with cash in hand and a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. They are truly nice people who are in this business to help those struggling with ugly houses (or as Mark put it... not-so-ugly houses but ugly situations).

Category real estate agents

Selective Van Lines

Selective Van Lines offers numerous services for local, long-distance, and international moves. We offer complete door-to-door services and tailor each move to meet the specific needs of our clients. Ask us about our Senior and Military discounts

Litemovers.com

At litemovers, we are honored and proud to service ALL of your moving needs – from “staging” the layout of your current home for maximum sale value, to full-scale commercial office relocations where only the bare walls are left behind. Our roots are in smaller moves; but we have grown into the reliable, professional, guaranteed safe one-stop resource our customers depend on for moving and storage needs of every shape and size. No item is too heavy, no move is too small for litemovers.

Versatile

I am owner operated. Will go above and beyond to meet the customers criteria, also this is something I actually like doing rather some might just see a job, I see opportunity to make a customer happy with there home.

Buying Services