Bear Service LLC

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
08/02/2023

3709 Garrett Rd

DREXEL HILL, PA 19026

Bear Service specializes in Electrical, Appliance Repair and HVAC work. With over 20 years experience we are confident in our ability to resolve your Electrical and Appliance Repair challenges. (484) 202-3594 Call today! We service Chester County, Delaware County and surrounding areas....

4.2

4.3

appliance repair (17)handyman (3)small appliance repair (1)HVAC Companies (1)

06/04/2021

Used Bear in the past, before they expanded, and had excellent service. This time, they first sent a tech who diagnosed problem as a faulty ice chute flap, which he subsequently replaced. I was skeptical that was the problem, and urged him to also replace the temp control panel, which could've been the problem (according to the internet). He obliged me and ordered that part as well, but when he ca...

Description of Work
Repair refrigerator that wasn't cooling properly

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

04/23/2021

Long story short. They took my deposit, they scheduled an install date. Then they pushed back the install date an additional week. They never came on the install date. They did not call or return my voicemails or emails requesting to know what was going on and that I wanted my deposit back. The next day the owner called and said he would return my deposit, but as you can guess it has been 5 days s...

Description of Work
Drywall Hung in Basement

Category appliance repair,handyman service

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

01/20/2021

They were very professional and prompt in quoting for the job and they performed it within days once I gave them the go ahead. I was totally satisfied with the work and they left the jobsite neat and tidy

Description of Work
I had my mail box replaced and positioned

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

01/12/2021

Wonderful and would highly recommend this company with no reservations. We were so thankful we found them and they were able to repair our Refrigerator.

Description of Work
Excellent workmanship

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

01/10/2021

Not bad but got no reply on the day it broke. No one available the day after Christmas.... what a shame cause that’s when i needed them. Had to buy a small chest freezer from Home Depot to hold me over. Was even going to buy a new freezer but delivery would have been in 3 or 4 days... another bummer. Bear services did call me back and I okay’d their services. The guy who showed up was good but the...

Description of Work
Frigidaire freezer stopped working

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

11/15/2020

Workers were pleasant, professional and respectful.

Description of Work
Faucets repaired and outside stairs replaced

Category handyman service,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

09/08/2020

Excellent company and excellent repair. Love this company. Will use again

Description of Work
2 refrigerators repaired

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/03/2020

It was really great. We moved here in 2019 and they are the company that we hired. I like the communication and I like how they let me know when they are coming, and I can pay by credit card. They are friendly, knowledgeable, very considerate during the CoVid times. They wear mask, diligent about safety, and responsive, I will ask the company for a contact, so that they can always check my A/C.

Description of Work
They replaced my thermostat, fixed my A/C unit upstairs and downstairs, fixed the heating problem, and fixed my dishwasher.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/31/2020

Absolutely excellent. The technician was very knowledgeable, respectful and friendly.

Description of Work
My refrigerator was not cooling. They replaced the thermostat.

Work Completed On 07/05/2020

04/10/2020

Tech gave accurate diagnosis of problem He immediately purchased part needed, returned promptly and completed repair all within few hrs. Machine operating. He noted another small part needed and will return later at our convenience with no extra,service charge.

Description of Work
Replace washing machine pump on Kenmore

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

We offer installation and/or replacement of all types of interior and exterior lighting, ventilation & ceiling fans. Typical rooms we work in are bathrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, great rooms, living rooms, dens and basements. We also offer electrical troubleshooting for any room in your home.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check