Van Go! Painting

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2012

25 Philena Ave

Doylestown, PA 18901

Van Go! Painting is a full service painting company that can handle all of your painting needs, including both interior and exterior painting, as well as sub-contracted faux effects. From small touch-ups to entire house makeovers, customer satisfaction and attention to detail are our priority ....

interior painting (39)house painting (32)general contractors (4)wallpaper removal (2)handyman (2)

02/27/2021

The painting is perfect and he meticulously repaired the damaged walls. The quality of Nick's work is amazing. Additionally, I changed the paint color 1/2 way through and he did not complain. Great paint job, fair price, super nice guy....you won't be disappointed. Do not hesitate to call.

Description of Work
interior painting, drywall repair from leaking window, repaired a bad spackle job and cracks in a high ceiling

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] - I appreciate your taking the time to write this and thanks for the generous review, much appreciated.

02/25/2021

Nick's crew is always great. They do an excellent job without cutting corners - they do it right and we really appreciate the meticulous nature of their work. They're professional, friendly, and it's easy to have them working in your home. I've used them several time and always with excellent results.

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed] - As always, it was a pleasure working for you. I don't think your house has ever looked so nice...haha. Thanks again.

02/25/2021

It was wonderful. The prep work that was done was incredible. My walls have never looked so smooth. In addition, the two painters were friendly and respectful of our rooms and furniture. They wore masks the entire time in our house and were very hard workers.

Description of Work
Painting of 4 rooms

Category contractors,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Hi Sue - Thanks so much for the kind review and the patience you showed waiting for us during this crazy year. Much appreciated.

02/25/2021

Excellent! Nick's crew did a beautiful job. We are already talking about another project for my home.

Description of Work
Painting of 4 bedrooms

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thanks for the nice review, it was great working for you and I'm glad you like how your bedrooms came out.

09/02/2020

Nick from Van Go! Painting was quick to respond to our request for a quote, reasonably priced, professional, and did exceptional work. He and Brett repainted our shutters, and prepped & painted the walls, ceiling, and trim in our stairwell, hallway, and master bedroom & closet -- no small feat as our walls and ceilings had obvious imperfections, including very noticeable drywall seams, which they ...

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thanks so much for the kind review. You are Paul were great to work for and I appreciate your flexibility with the timing, as well.

01/19/2020

Van Go! completed a flawless job in my home. My request was promptly quoted and finished with reliability and punctuality. Nick and Brett were courteous professional, and hardworking. After job clean up and follow up were impeccable. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Ceiling painted

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to pushing the 'transformation' forward. Good luck with the new puppy!

01/11/2020

Nick was quick to get back to me and also with the estimate. He was fairly priced, organized, very professional and his work was exceptional. I have had work done before and it was never with this kind of integrity and care. I will always use Van Go! Painting, in fact I have used him a few times since and he does amazing repair on old doors too!

Description of Work
Painted and repaired my boutique

Category contractors,handyman service,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thank you so much for the kind review and I'm glad you liked the work we did. You were great to work for and I really love your cute little store.

12/31/2019

These gentlemen did a wonderful job with our home. They were punctual, clean and professional. Nick helped me pick the perfect color and really was great with showing me examples. They always showed up on time and when they said they would. The price was very reasonable and Nick was easy to work with through the whole process. I highly recommend them if you want a beautiful and professional result...

Description of Work
Painting- interior and exterior

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thanks so much for posting this kind review. You were great to work with, as well, and I appreciate how you worked with us and the unpredictable weather.

08/04/2019

Nick and his crew from Van Go! Painting did an excellent job at a very fair price. The house looks great. Painting the chimney was very challenging due to the amount of rust and discoloration (it hadn't been painted in 28 years). It required a lot of prep work and multiple costs of sealant and paint - it now looks better than the day we bought the house. The front door, trim, and shutters also loo...

Description of Work
Exterior painting: front door, trim, shutters, and chimney

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/06/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thanks so much for the kind and thorough review. Yes, that chimney was a little bit of a challenge, but we were also pretty happy with how it came out. You and your wife were great to work for, thanks again!

07/26/2019

Perfect. I had faux with crackle that I wanted painted over. Nick and his partner sanded all of the walls down, fixed any issues with tape marks and imperfections and then painted the walls and trim. I have a "larger" kitchen with cathedral ceilings. Their work was literally perfect. They are extremely clean and friendly. I will definately be hiring them back in my house for future jobs.

Description of Work
Kitchen and trim painted

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thank you SO much for the nice review. I know picking a color was a little stressful, but I think you really nailed it and you were great to work for, as well.

Interior and exterior painting, minor restoration, wallpaper removal, pressure washing, and assorted handyman jobs(including minor drywall hanging and deck maintenance)

Wallpaper hanging, home theater consulting or installation.