Van Go! Painting

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2012

25 Philena Ave

Doylestown, PA 18901

Van Go! Painting is a full service painting company that can handle all of your painting needs, including both interior and exterior painting, as well as sub-contracted faux effects. From small touch-ups to entire house makeovers, customer satisfaction and attention to detail are our priority ....

interior painting (41)house painting (33)general contractors (4)wallpaper removal (2)handyman (2)

02/12/2022

Steve S.

Nick and his righthand man Brett did an outstanding job in painting our home, full interior and small outside work. I had used Van Go! 4 years ago, to paint a small deck. After watching the care and time they put into that assignment I knew when it came time to paint my house they would do so. Nick guided us through paint color selection and we tried a half a dozen colors before choosing one. The prep work is outstanding! They sand the walls where needed with little or no dust (combintation sander and vacuum) and each night, for 12 nights, they clean up and put the house back in order. If you want a professional paint job completed there is no need to look anywhere but Van Go!. Nick has one job left, painting the kitchen cabinets; a spring time event. Looking forward to seeing him again.

Description of Work
Full home interior painting and small outside painting

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

[Member Name Removed] - Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. You and [Member Name Removed] were an absolute pleasure to work for and we look forward to seeing you again, as well.

02/06/2022

Melissa C.

It was a pleasure working with Nick and crew. They were on time, very considerate and were perfectionists at the craft. I would highly recommend VanGo Painting

Description of Work
Kitchen, Livingroom, Basement , Bedroom and Entryway Painting

Work Completed On 01/17/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thanks so much for the kind review. As before, it was a pleasure to work with you and your canine gang!

02/27/2021

Lorraine D.

The painting is perfect and he meticulously repaired the damaged walls. The quality of Nick's work is amazing. Additionally, I changed the paint color 1/2 way through and he did not complain. Great paint job, fair price, super nice guy....you won't be disappointed. Do not hesitate to call.

Description of Work
interior painting, drywall repair from leaking window, repaired a bad spackle job and cracks in a high ceiling

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] - I appreciate your taking the time to write this and thanks for the generous review, much appreciated.

Mary L.

Nick's crew is always great. They do an excellent job without cutting corners - they do it right and we really appreciate the meticulous nature of their work. They're professional, friendly, and it's easy to have them working in your home. I've used them several time and always with excellent results.

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed] - As always, it was a pleasure working for you. I don't think your house has ever looked so nice...haha. Thanks again.

Susan M.

It was wonderful. The prep work that was done was incredible. My walls have never looked so smooth. In addition, the two painters were friendly and respectful of our rooms and furniture. They wore masks the entire time in our house and were very hard workers.

Description of Work
Painting of 4 rooms

Category contractors,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Hi Sue - Thanks so much for the kind review and the patience you showed waiting for us during this crazy year. Much appreciated.

Kim D.

Excellent! Nick's crew did a beautiful job. We are already talking about another project for my home.

Description of Work
Painting of 4 bedrooms

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Review for Van Go! Painting - 25 Philena Ave, Doylestown, PA - 39217288

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thanks for the nice review, it was great working for you and I'm glad you like how your bedrooms came out.

09/02/2020

Carol B.

Nick from Van Go! Painting was quick to respond to our request for a quote, reasonably priced, professional, and did exceptional work. He and Brett repainted our shutters, and prepped & painted the walls, ceiling, and trim in our stairwell, hallway, and master bedroom & closet -- no small feat as our walls and ceilings had obvious imperfections, including very noticeable drywall seams, which they were able to completely smooth out. We're beyond thrilled with how nice everything looks. Additionally, they kept our furniture well-protected and the rest of our house dust-free, and completed the job very quickly. Since I'm working from home full time due to the pandemic, I can also say that Nick and Brett were a pleasure to have in our home. Courteous and just all around nice people -- as a bonus, they were sweet to our pup and played great music. We're so, so happy. My only regret is that we didn't hire them sooner. Nick will be the first person we call when we have painting projects in the future.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thanks so much for the kind review. You are Paul were great to work for and I appreciate your flexibility with the timing, as well.

01/19/2020

Susan Y.

Van Go! completed a flawless job in my home. My request was promptly quoted and finished with reliability and punctuality. Nick and Brett were courteous professional, and hardworking. After job clean up and follow up were impeccable. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Ceiling painted

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to pushing the 'transformation' forward. Good luck with the new puppy!

01/11/2020

Tara K.

Nick was quick to get back to me and also with the estimate. He was fairly priced, organized, very professional and his work was exceptional. I have had work done before and it was never with this kind of integrity and care. I will always use Van Go! Painting, in fact I have used him a few times since and he does amazing repair on old doors too!

Description of Work
Painted and repaired my boutique

Category contractors,handyman service,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thank you so much for the kind review and I'm glad you liked the work we did. You were great to work for and I really love your cute little store.

12/31/2019

Deborah S.

These gentlemen did a wonderful job with our home. They were punctual, clean and professional. Nick helped me pick the perfect color and really was great with showing me examples. They always showed up on time and when they said they would. The price was very reasonable and Nick was easy to work with through the whole process. I highly recommend them if you want a beautiful and professional result.

Description of Work
Painting- interior and exterior

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] - Thanks so much for posting this kind review. You were great to work with, as well, and I appreciate how you worked with us and the unpredictable weather.

Interior and exterior painting, minor restoration, wallpaper removal, pressure washing, and assorted handyman jobs(including minor drywall hanging and deck maintenance)

Wallpaper hanging, home theater consulting or installation.