Senior Neil Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2010

3.7

195 S Shady Retreat Rd

Doylestown, PA 18901

Business owner and two sons Payment due at time of service in cash or check...

05/21/2013

Elise C.

Description of Work
I've had them for all my plumbing needs . . . sump pumps, hot water heaters, hose bibs, replacing faucets. They're a family business and they're as honest and reliable as you want them to be. I've referred them to many people and all have been very happy.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

05/06/2013

Gregory E.

They are awesome. They are great and prompt. It's a family business. I always see the same family member. They are very professional. Their price is right. Their work is great. I don't call anybody, but them. Their responsiveness sticks out to me. I use them over 8-9 times a year.

Description of Work
I hired Senior Neil Plumbing & Heating as there was some fault with the valve in my shower.

Category plumbing

11/19/2010

Sandra C.

I have used this plumber in the past for the same problem. This time I called him in the morning and he said that he would get to us in the late afternoon on his way home as we only live about 5 mins. from his home. He showed up at about 3 p.m. with his son and I explained that the sink was blocked and that I had used 2 different products that I purchased at the supermarket to unclog sink, I also plunged the sink and so did my husband, but it was still blocked. He got his son to get a plunger from his truck and he plunged the sink once and the blockage was gone, I could not believe that it was fixed, I do believe that if I had waited another day, the products that I purchased and used in the sink would have solved the problem. When I asked him if it was fixed he laughed with his son and said that they were"professional plungers". He then said that he was going to write me up a bill, at this point he had been in the house for 20 minutes, he returned with a bill for $85, although this bill was not expensive I was annoyed that he charged me so much as I feel that I solved the problem not him, and that I was on his way home, as a prior customer he could have given me a break on the price as all he did was walk in and plunge once and it was fixed. I think $85 is excessive for 20 mins. I will not use him again.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink blocked.

Category plumbing

Unique Indoor Comfort

Unique Indoor Comfort is a fourth-generation heating and air-conditioning company that employs a whole-house approach to indoor comfort integrating the heating, air conditioning, and geothermal systems with the home envelope and delivery systems. Our reputation for superior service and quality craftsmanship has been constructed from decades of treating customers on their terms in providing service with solutions.

Offers by Unique Indoor Comfort on Angi
    Dilling Heating & Cooling PA

Plumbing and hydronic heating repair and/or installation NO JOB TOO SMALL Bathroom remodeling, water heaters installed and/or replaced, garbage disposers

HVAC duct work, air conditioning, heat pumps, sewer cleaning, well pump replacement