Kniese's Plumbing & Heating Services Inc

Founded 1957 • With Angi since March 2011

3633 Old Easton Rd

Doylestown, PA 18902

Please Call for emergencies. Emails may not be seen in time. Additional DBA - Frank A Kniese & Son....

05/21/2019

David H. P.

They have been very good. I have never had any problems with their work and they are very professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I have been using them for about 36 years for plumbing needs.

03/06/2018

Timothy P.

Doug used a video camera system to inspect the bathroom drainage system for possible leaks.

Description of Work
Inspection of below slab sewer pipes.

08/02/2017

Robin E.

We have used Kniese's Plumbing over the years and they have always done a great job. They are professional courteous and knowledgeable, we won't use any other company, highly recommend.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, pipes replaced throughout the house, water softener installed, new well pump

Category plumbing, water softeners, wells, home remodeling

02/16/2017

Frank D.

I like them. They're very good. Sometimes a copper pipe will develop a leak, a pinhole type leak. So they re-soldered the joint and fixed it. One of the elbows on one of the feedlines sprung a leak. So they came out and got it fixed. They're a good company, I've worked with them before.

Description of Work
We had a leak and they came out and repaired it.

02/16/2017

Frank D.

I'm satisfied with this company. What stands out the most is that they're efficient, they get the job done quickly and they do an excellent job. The two times that I had them over, they were here very quickly, within the same day. I made the call and they were here within an hour or an hour and a half. I've used this company many times over the years. If I need supplies, that's where I go and get them. They also sell plumbing supplies.

Description of Work
They repaired a leaking elbow connection in the water line.

12/20/2016

Tyrus B.

Work was complete, but left me with no price. I had no idea what I was going to be charged, for the work they had finished! So mo matter what they charged I had to pay!

Description of Work
Garbage disposal, plugged toilet

07/30/2016

NATALIE K.

Perfect installation, wonderful experience. Doug was professional and sensitive to my unusual (and very limited) schedule. We went with his recommendation of a toilet brand we'd never heard of, trusting that he would know what brands may be service nightmares. Toilets have been in place over two months now and are working perfectly. Techs who did the install were personable, we had no complaints about their work or the condition they left our home. Will be sure to use their services again.

Description of Work
Replaced two toilets

06/21/2016

George K.

Always goes smooth and I always think it's a bigger job than is. Then happily surprised when the guys explain what's going to be done.

Description of Work
We've used Kniese often and they are very good. They replaced frozen pipes that burst under a three season room, replaced a hot water heater (under warranty) and were just at the house today to fix a kitchen faucet. We feel very comfortable with this local company, they stand by their work, prices are fair. Will continue to use them.

02/17/2015

Maryann R.

We have used them for 25 years. They do all our plumbing. It is always excellent service.

Description of Work
They put in our new faucet in our kitchen.

11/19/2014

Stephen T.

As others have said, not the same company it used to be, and it's a shame. Perhaps success has gone to their head. Made an appointment, and I sat around all afternoon, they didn't show up. Not even a phone call to say they were not coming. It turns out to be more a reflection of the receptionist, but things like this didn't used to happen. Wasted my afternoon, and not even an apology. After sitting around waiting for 4 hours, I called and the receptionist said and quot;I said either today or tomorrowand quot;. Who makes an appointment for one day or another? No one, and that's not what happened. Even if she believes it, then they are making appointments like no other business I know of, and not in a good way. I guess if you have endless time, and really want to use them, then go ahead. Like others have said, pay more and now get less. Sorry I won't be willing to use them any longer, as they used to be a good reliable company.

Description of Work
Nothing, and that's the problem.

11/07/2014

Rhea B.

We have been using them for a long time. They are top knotch, very responsive and do great work. I would highly recommend them and will continue to keep using them.

Description of Work
They installed new fauctes in our bathroom.

08/11/2014

Rodger C B.

They were prompt in following up on email sent yesterday. They answered today when I called. They were polite and quick with the quote. Doug was the employee I spoke to.

Description of Work
Gave a verbal telephone quote for service.

08/02/2014

Fred C.

everything from price to the people who performed the service was excellent

Description of Work
plumbing repairs and installed a water purifier system

Category plumbing, water softeners

07/10/2014

Timothy H.

The service person was very professional and cordial. The best part is that he arrived near the beginning of the time period promised. Therefore, we did not have to waste half a day just waiting.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen fixture.

03/24/2014

William Gregory Y.

It turned out really well. I haven't had him do any work yet. I did tell some friends about him who also hired him.

Description of Work
I just got an estimate from Kniese's Plumbing & Heating Services Inc.

12/01/2013

Bob B.

Knieses is fabulous, it's as simple as that. They do what they say they are going to do, when they say they are going to do it and within the price they have quoted. And, on top of that, they're just really great people. Honestly a pleasure to do business with them.

Description of Work
Repaired a burst pipe within the walls leading from a third floor shower.

11/29/2013

VICTORIA R.

Doug came right out to assess the situation, corrected the problem without charging me for the house call. We use Knesis' exclusively for all of our plumbing work for the past 10 years and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
Kneise's Plumbing provided us with a whole-house water filter and a U/V light to help purify our well water in August and September of this year at a reasonable price, then when I was attempting to change the filter cartridge for the first time, I inadvertently reversed the cartridge, thereby blocking the the flow of the household water.

Category plumbing, water softeners, wells, drain cleaning

07/31/2013

Jillian T.

The plumber arrived on time and was pleasant to work with. While hooking up my sink he was not able to connect the PVC drain with out leaking. He explained that unless the seal is lined up just right that it will leak and suggested I upgrade to a chrome drain. Not able to get my husband on the phone to confirm what to do I went ahead and had him install the chrome drain at an additional $40 charge. I couldn't have a leaky sink. After the fact in speaking with my husband I was very disappointed that the professional plumber could not install a single standard PVC drain without a leak. Our previous drain was PVC as is every other drain in the house and none of them leak. I felt taken advantage of. Once I received our invoice I was further disappointed in the fact that I was charged for a full 2 hours of labor when I know for certain the job took under 1.5. In speaking with the provider (owner) I explained my concern. He said that my price was fair. I said if thats the case then I would not be able to use them again. He said if that's how I feel then don't. Very disappointed.

Description of Work
Hooked up faucet and connected drain in the kitchen.

05/13/2013

Charles G.

Plumbers (2) arrived on-time and I reviewed the work with them. They solved all problems that came up during the job and did a little extra when a problem came up at the kitchen sink trap. They completed the work in a workman-like, professional manner and showed me the tests to prove there were no leaks in their work. They removed all of the old pipe and fittings, and cleaned-up the work area.

Description of Work
Replaced existing 3" copper drain lines that had 2 pin-holes in it with PVC plastic piping and installed 2 frost-proof external water valves (for hose) for a fixed price.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

05/11/2013

Adrian N.

They respond to phone calls and are prompt and professonal. They are a little more expensive than most but I am OK with paying a little more for quality.

Description of Work
I have used Kniese's twice now and been very satisfied both times. Once for rerouting supply lines for a new bathroom sink and once for replacing shower plumbing.

05/09/2013

Steven B.

Well water had a lot of debris in it. Determined that the tank needed to be replaced. Reconfigured the system. Did a great job. They are expensive but if there is not time to price compare, you know you are getting a quality job

Description of Work
Holding tank need to be replaced

04/08/2013

Charles W.

We began expecting some sort of grease blockage and a cleanout bill of $100-200. We never suspected to encounter the problems and costs we would need to face.

Description of Work
A stopped kitchen drain that would respond to owner efforts led us to seek pro help. Our home is built on a slab and all plumbing is buried. Initial efforts to determine the path of the lines was confused. Kniese brought in a video camerah and found the line went to garage before going to street...surprise! Outside line into garage was ok so problem was somewhere under concrete. We had just ordered new kitchen cabinets so took out sink, dishwasher, counter etc and digging began. Had to go 20+ feet passing under a newly installed hvac system. Eventually found the kitchen line had sheared off at the main trap where the 2 baths connected. This was a horrible job to have to perform! Kneice pros were excellent. I would call them again in a heartbeat and rrccomend without any reservation.

08/17/2012

Marna H.

They have always been prompt, estimates are very competitive, work is done in a professional manner.

Description of Work
We have use this company for many years. For water softener installation, well pump replacement, And general plumbing etc. We find them to be an outstanding company.

02/16/2012

Rhea B.

They recommended an execellent tiling contractor and arranged their schedule around the floor installatiion so that it was one smooth, quick installation. They also ask that I call with type of replacement toilet and sink so they could be ready to install - they were. Theg removal was quick with complete cleanup. The installation was quick and again excellent.

Description of Work
Leaking seal around toilet revealed floor problem. Kneise removed fixtures, toilet and sink, replacing shutoff values wiith new quality values, and sealing sewage lines. After floor installation they installed new toilet and sink in half a day. This is one of many continuing jobs they have done for me over 18 to include new well pump, several plumbing repairs, new water heaters and water neutralizer/service. Always quick, professional and reasonable

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, wells

12/28/2011

Robert M.

The provider charged $204.00 labor to replace the garbage disposal. The rate is $102.00/hr. Having changed garbage disposals myself, the job can be done in lass than 45 minutes, even faster by a licensed plumber. This is just a warning to other customers. Beware of excessive labor charges. Unfortunately I am out of state or I would have done the job myself.

Description of Work
Replace an existing garbage disposal.

All Seasons Comfort Control LLC

Our Experienced HVAC Technicians Always Put Our Customers First A family owned and operated business, All Seasons Comfort Control started in 2002 when Jeff Long and his son Chris joined forces to share their knowledge, skill, and expertise. All Seasons Comfort Control was founded on the concept that as a family business, we would treat our customers as family and their best interest will always comes first. We decided then that we will only offer the highest level of quality products and services. We wanted to be different- we wanted to be the company you can trust for honest answers, fair pricing, quality workmanship, and friendly service. We are proud to say that these core principles have not changed. Based in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, Jeff, Chris and the rest of the All Seasons HVAC team work hard to provide the best heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and gas fireplace service the region has to offer. As a result of our high standards and customer-oriented efforts, All Seasons proudly has a 99% Satisfaction Rate which has led to continually being awarded Customer Care™ Dealer status by American Standard, a distinction given to only the very best heating and air conditioning professionals in the industry. In recognition of our dedication to customer service we have also been awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award, the “Best of” award, the “Top Rated” award, and the “Elite Service” award by Home Advisor as well as voted the best HVAC Contractor in Bucks County multiple years in a row by the “Bucks Happening List”. We are very proud to have received these awards and others and dedicate ourselves everyday to continue to offer unmatched customer service. SERVICE AREAS: Bucks County, PA Portions of Montgomery County, PA Portions of North East Philadelphia, PA Portions of Mercer County, NJ

Haven H20

We specialize in water softeners and water treatments! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Zoom Drain

Here at Zoom Drain, we are best known for fast response times and our ability to provide focused solutions to drain & sewer problems. From sinks, toilets and tubs to main lines and sewers, our team of drain & sewer professionals are ready to provide you with fast, expert services.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Plumbing, heating, submersible, water storage tanks, water heaters, bathroom remodeling, air filters, drain cleaning, bathroom & water treatment installation, humidifiers, leaking pipes, sump pumps, water filters, toilet & faucet repair.

HVAC