GW Acker Heating and Cooling

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

PO Box 1803

Doylestown, PA 18901

We are a family owned & operated heating and a/c contracting company providing sale and service on gas, oil, heat pumps, boilers and air handling systems. With over 30 year of experience in the hvac industry we offer the quality of work that our customes can count on. New equipment estimates are free - service call have a trip charge of $92 a one time charge for a service call. Hourly rate for service $92 per hour - billed per 1/4 hour. Ask us about our coupon discounts and special deals and rebates. We offer majar brand equipment, bryant, bradford white, amana, sanyo and many more....

08/20/2017

Thomas M.

I've been very happy with them. He did our heater installation, our air conditioner installation, and he does our maintenance. He's unbelievable.

Description of Work
It was just standard servicing on the heater, putting in filters, and doing a standard service.

06/29/2016

Frank F.

Called GW Acker at approximately 5PM and spoke to Wes directly after the fan on the outside unit of my heat pump stopped working. He happened to be in the area while on his way home after finishing his last service call of the day and agreed to stop by to check it out that evening. He arrived within 20 minutes and quickly verified my suspensions - a bad capacitor. He had a replacement in his truck and was able to replace it quickly. Double checked everything outside to be sure nothing else was wrong and then performed the same procedure on the inside unit. Overall, very satisfied that it was handled by a professional as I was not inclined to start messing around with a capacitor.

Description of Work
Replaced bad capacitor on heat pump.

07/07/2014

Nancy N.

o

Description of Work
Wes replaced our heating and air conditioning unit during the last heat wave. He worked until 10:30pm to ensure that we would not have to suffer without air conditioning one more night. My 87 year old father cannot be in excessive heat and Wes went above and beyond to make sure we had the right unit for our home. We will only deal with GW Acker, he offers a fair price for excellent work and honesty.

06/17/2014

Stuart G.

I worked directly with Wes Acker. Wes is a very smart and educated man in HVAC. I guarantee you will not get the level of service and price you pay with any other company than you will with Wes. Wes looks out for your best interest and explains everything (and I mean everything). Once you appreciate what Wes does and how he communicates you will grow to like his style. My house is 2900 sq ft and I purchased a High Efficiency Gas Furnace (100,000+ BTUs, 98% eff) and Air Conditioner (4 ton 16+ Seer) (Bryant). Wes started on a Tuesday and was complete by Friday evening. There were a couple quirky things about my existing system that we discussed that needed to be brought up to code e.g. condensate can no longer be pumped outside and dispersed into the ground. Wes and his apprentice worked at their own pace which I was absolutely fine with and I suggest that you let him do the same because in the end you are getting quality. We had some good conversation and I learned about my system as he completed each of the stages. I am confident not only do I have great system but I also have a high quality installation. Thanks Wes!!

Description of Work
Replaced and upgraded our furnace to a High Efficiency Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner.

02/05/2014

Elizabeth T.

They were there 24 hours after I called for service, showed me the repairs needed and explained them to me, and were thorough and professional. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They repaired badly performing furnace and replaced vent tubing, etc.

03/12/2013

Nancy N.

He's punctual. I think he's honest to where he's been able to fix our furnace and air conditioner. He gives us a heads up on whether we need a new one or not and keeping them running. It's just an all around professional service. I read some where that he was with Angie's List and I felt if he's with them he must be pretty good. I called them and I have to say that I wouldn't have anybody else in my home. He followed up and was fair.

Description of Work
GW Acker Heating and Cooling came out and replaced a condenser. We also needed a boost because he found a leak. He came out one time before to fix it and then it sprung another leak. He came out again and fixed it with no charge because they didn't find it a few weeks before.

06/03/2004

THE CONTRACTOR ARRIVED EARLY AND STAYED AS LATE AS POSSIBLE OVER A TWO-DAY PERIOD TO MAKE SURE THE JOB WAS COMPLETED. HE ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS AND CLEANED UP AFTER THE JOB WAS FINISHED.

Description of Work
I HAD MY DAMAGED CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING UNIT REMOVED AS WELL AS MY OLD HEATER. I HAD A NEW HEATER AND CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING UNIT INSTALLED.

Unique Indoor Comfort

Unique Indoor Comfort is a fourth-generation heating and air-conditioning company that employs a whole-house approach to indoor comfort integrating the heating, air conditioning, and geothermal systems with the home envelope and delivery systems. Our reputation for superior service and quality craftsmanship has been constructed from decades of treating customers on their terms in providing service with solutions.

Offers by Unique Indoor Comfort on Angi
    Sila Heating, Cooling and Plumbing

We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring enhanced operating protocols are followed in every home we have the pleasure to serve. * All technicians and comfort advisors are equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes, along with protective equipment (gloves, booties, etc.) for increased precaution before entering your home. * We are asking our customers to notify us if they’re feeling ill or have been in contact with anyone exposed so we can take precautions. * We have taken measures in all Sila offices such as flexible work from home and paid time off policies. Your comfort is our priority. We’re committed to safely assisting our customers with the prompt and dependable service you’ve come to expect for over 30 years. Our hearts are with those who have been affected by this extraordinary situation. It is truly our pleasure to serve you and we’re ready when you need us. Stay safe and healthy, Lou Pellegrini CEO

Offers by Sila Heating, Cooling and Plumbing on Angi
    Dilling Heating & Cooling PA

$35

Installation & repair gas, oil, heat pump, boiler, electric furnace, duct work & air quality.

Ask for details.