Carpentry USA LLC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2012

Our company has been in operation for over 20 years. We specialize in Construction Services and Home Renovation and Repairs, striving for 100% customer satisfaction delivering top notch quality in our craft. Whether it's a mold cleanup, a handyman repair, or a major construction project, we are available for all of your home improvement needs. We have worked in over 4,000 residential and commercial locations, including repairing and rebuilding homes for national home builders. Our rates are honest and reasonable. I am committed to being 1 of the best contractors around! As a licensed General Contractor, We are ready to apply our experience and skills to any of your projects. Call or email me, Toby Perfetto, to discuss your project and get an free estimate. GET IT DONE RIGHT THE 1ST TIME!...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Kitchen Remodel

+20 more images

home remodeling202018901
Full tear off and stucco remediation and restoration.
Stucco Remediation Finished project

home remodeling

202018901

home remodeling (29)door installation (9)woodworking (9)roofing (5)general contractors (5)plumbers (4)handyman (4)electrician (4)tile installation (4)interior painting (2)stucco (2)window replacement (2)

06/15/2021

Maryellen D.

Wonderful, Eric Nesbit, was excellent; so very knowledgeable, though and professional and courteous.

Description of Work
General home repairs, cracks and nail pops

Category custom cabinets, contractors, handyman service, woodworking

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

12/11/2019

Jonathan R.

Service was outstanding. Toby was extremely detailed and committed to doing the job correctly. His employee Mark was very friendly and did exceptional work. As the toilet was being installed, Toby and Mark noticed water leaking and kept testing until they discovered a hairline crack in the bowl. Again, commitment to detail and ensuring high quality was great. Would absolutely hire again and recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Remodel of a half bathroom on the first floor.

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

Thank you for talking the time to review us!

11/20/2019

Richard K.

Toby Perfetto is the owner of Carpentry USA, LLC located in Doylestown, PA (215-340-0365) and acts as a general contractor. I have had three major ($20,000 - $100,000) projects done to my house by Toby since 2017 including a large scale exterior stucco replacement, family room remodel (caused by a roof leak that Toby repaired), and kitchen remodel. The kitchen remodel is the most recent (fall 2019) and subject of this review. In my opinion Toby’s strengths include a deep understanding of home construction from over a decade of home construction, repair and remodeling. He is a highly capable business man able to plan, schedule, supervise and, on occasion, perform, home projects. His greatest strength is the quality of the work done under his supervision. He only hires highly skilled workmen/women and provides them with clear instructions and supervision. His interaction with me is completely professional and he consistently meets his cost estimates even on difficult jobs. I consider him completely honest and trustworthy and would not hesitate to hire him again. I am fully satisfied with the kitchen remodel that included refurbishment of cabinets, installing tile through the kitchen and adjacent utility room including backsplash, replacement of lighting and painting. Some (relatively) minor plumbing was included. This was done within a month under significant time pressure and fully on budget ($27,750). I am particularly pleased with the quality of the work and highly recommend Carpentry USA, LLC.

Description of Work
Kitchen and utility room remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, lighting, masonry, plumbing, roofing, water damage restoration, marble & granite, stucco, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

Review for Carpentry USA LLC - PO Box 838, Doylestown, PA - 38244568

[Member Name Removed], I truly am grateful for the long review you wrote and when customers show there appreciation like this' it is extremely rewarding for myself as a contractor. Thank you!

10/30/2019

BRITTANY D.

Great crew of workers. Friendly and knowledgeable. Extremely detailed in their work. I bought a new build townhome and had so much sloppy builder grade work and installations done wrong, siding installed wrong, walls falling apart, water leaking and carpentry USA was able to help me with all of my concerns. I trust their opinions tremendously. Quality work and nice team.

Description of Work
Kitchen repairs, cabinet installation, dry wall repairs, siding, trim, punch out

Category contractors, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

10/21/2019

Chuck M.

The company was very top notch they showed up when they were supposed they cleaned daily you would never think there was construction projects going on in my home and the craftsmanship I couldn't ask for anything better

Description of Work
kitchen whole house renovation roof stucco chimney

Category ceramic tile, electrician, masonry, plumbing, roofing, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

10/15/2019

GARY P.

Toby's team did a great job...he does something many contractors do not do....he communicates. He squeezed me in for my repair, called me the day of...gave me a timeframe and called 10 minutes before. He shows you pictures of the work done on the roof, cleaned up and was very nice to deal with. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof repair, leak

Category roofing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review and hiring us!

09/28/2017

Richard K.

Toby is a highly experience contractor with decades of direct work experience and project management. He has a deep understanding of home construction and is fully up to date on new developments in stucco application. The work done was substantially beyond code and I am confident that the work done will endure. Every time between rain storms was used and the work was completed in the period proposed. While there were more framing repairs than expected prior to the removal of the old stucco this did not seem to slow the work. There were repeated visits by inspectors for the building permit and there was never any conflict between Toby and the inspectors. Over the course of the two month project (stucco work is time intensive) I came to fully trust Toby's judgement. I agreed to two change orders and am confident that they were fully justified.

Description of Work
The first thing Toby (owner Carpentry USA) recommended after the initial inspection was that I have a stucco inspection (i.e. third party opinion). Based on this we agreed that the front and back chimney stucco should be removed, repairs made to the framing, and new stucco applied so this was a major job. Toby was very responsive to my questions, honest in all his answers, he fully staffed all parts of the work and each of the work men were highly professional and skilled at their assigned tasks. The work was done under a building permit and Toby carefully inspected each stage of the work. I know this because I was there throughout the job.

Category contractors, concrete repair, electrician, stucco, mold removal

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

Review for Carpentry USA LLC - PO Box 838, Doylestown, PA - 36323496

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review! Glad your happy.

07/10/2017

Judy W.

It went great. The kitchen turned out better than we hoped for. Toby, the owner, made sure the job was done right, but he even got it done ahead of schedule. His guys did a great job making the cabinets we needed, painting and installing the floor. He also had a granite company, a plumber, and a tile guy come in and work on the rest. We picked out what we wanted with Toby's assistance, but he handled the rest.

Description of Work
Our kitchen faucet had a leak that caused a mold build up in the cabinets, countertops and even down to the floor. We ended up remodeling the kitchen, getting new countertops, backsplash, paint, cabinets and floor.

Category home remodeling

Thanks a bunch for the review. Glad you are happy!

01/26/2017

Todd M.

Toby is in a word outstanding. He takes full personal responsibility for the entire job and every person that he brings in to do any piece of the renovation. He goes beyond doing a fantastic job, you can tell that he takes personal pride and responsibility and is acutely aware of the fact that his name is on every project he does. He doesn't just do an excellent job, he does the job he would want done himself in his own home. Besides being delightful, he is at all times they complete professional and a perfectionist who is never satisfied until the job is done both to his customers satisfaction and his own, placing the highest standards on himself and his work. I cannot say enough good things about Toby and his men who did the beautiful work On my home. It suffices to say that I will recommend him to anyone who needs anything done, any construction or renovation projects. He will be "my guy" for anything and everything that I need in the future. Thanks Toby!

Description of Work
Converted a basement closet into a full functioning half bath. Painted and converted wine room into new room complete with new French doors, shelves, and a new closet. Painted daughters room

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/20/2017

Thanks for the GREAT review!

11/17/2016

Thomas M.

It turned out fine. I got a reasonable quote. I decided not to go forward with the project right now. He showed up on time. He gave me a detailed quote. He was knowledgeable. I got a quote and it was fair. It was in line with other quotes that I got. He was very quick. He was there on time.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Carpentry USA. It was for a kitchen or bathroom design consultation.

Work Completed On 05/11/2016

[Member Name Removed] thanks for the review!

10/30/2016

Allison R.

Toby is very knowledgeable and provided good suggestions. Eric, one of his staff, did excellent work. Only downside was the length of time to complete both jobs.

Description of Work
Remodel kitchen and bathroom

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

[Member Name Removed], thanks a bunch for the GREAT review. Hope you all enjoy the new renovations.

10/04/2016

Donna L S.

Toby was very patient and worked diligently to have the door put back in working order. Thank you!

Description of Work
Adjust cabinet door which I had tried unsuccessfully to adjust -- and made worse by my efforts.

Category doors

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

Thank You!

04/11/2016

Edward M.

Toby is a very professional contractor and I look forward to using him in the future when we are ready to proceed with the work.

Description of Work
Phone consult

Work Completed On 04/11/2016

Thank you very much!

12/28/2015

Carey M.

Overall, my experience with the provider was very positive. Toby was very responsive, punctual staff, clean, etc. all of the bathrooms looked great upon completion and I'm very pleased. For those homeowners that are not very organized, it could be challenging because the homeowner needs to order all supplies, etc. which can be challenging to manage. That was the only challenge during this work. I would recommend using them for all household updates.

Description of Work
The provider gutted 2 bathrooms and redid the shower only in another.

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/30/2015

Thank you very much! I Greatly appreciate the time your review.

11/06/2015

Mike H.

very professional, creative.

Description of Work
measure, inspect and recommend

Work Completed On 09/23/2015

04/10/2015

Cathy L.

We have decided, however, to use a different contractor.

Description of Work
We paid $50 for a kitchen layout. He provided two options for us in a timely manner. He was conscientious and followed up to see if we were pleased and if he could help in any additional way.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/07/2015

02/12/2015

Rick T.

It went great. Our roof is not that old however the roofing company that did the original work could not come out immediately. Toby came right out and inspected the roof giving us suggestions on what to look fo and how it should be fixed. Finally we were able to have the roofing company come out and they fixed the problem just as Toby directed. This is the second time that we have used Toby and again we were very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Inspection of roof, checked for leaks

Category roofing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/30/2015

01/07/2015

Rick T.

We could not be happier with the job that was done. Toby, the owner was always responsive to our calls and emails. He kept us informed of problems found and what could be done to keep costs down. His workers were professional, polite, and trusting. We were not hesitant in anyway in leaving the workers alone in the house to complete the project. Apparently there was some type of problem in getting all the permits completed and Tony went out of his way to make sure the appropriate permits were issued as soon as possible so that the job could be started and competed. The plumbers and electricians used for the job were very professional and worked long and hard to complete the project. We have dogs and Eric one of the workers that was at the house the most, went out of his way to take time to pet and play with the dog whenever he could. That was important to us.

Description of Work
remodeled kitchen, installed appliances, found and corrected serious structural,electrical, and plumbing problems. Installed new cabinets, and tile for backsplash

Category ceramic tile, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/15/2014

Thank you very much!

06/27/2014

Amber M.

We did not move forward with the project but will call Carpentry USA when we decide to do the work.

Description of Work
We had recently decided to call several contractors for quotes to redo our kitchen. Many contractors did not respond. One company showed up late to the appointment and then never sent a quote as promised. Toby from Carpentry USA was the only one to pick up the phone, schedule an appointment and was able to come out to my house that afternoon. He was able to work with our budget to redo our entire kitchen. He was prompt and professional and that was very much appreciated. We had decided to hold off on the project but when the time comes to do the work, I know that I will contact Toby.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/18/2014

06/01/2014

Mary Ann B.

Arrived promptly, courteous. Did all I had on my list.

Description of Work
General handyman jobs, hang curtains, hang art work, clean gutters, fix light

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service, lighting, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/30/2014

05/30/2014

william A.

Toby Perfetto carefully examined damage to outside doors. He advised about possible repairs to be undertaken. He is knowledgeable, very professional in his demeanor, candid and forthcoming with answers and possible solutions. We would not hesitate to contact Mr. Perfetto in the future for any type of home repair or improvement project.

Description of Work
Inspected outside doors for repairs as needed. Advised as to repairs for an inside access door.

Category home inspection, home remodeling, doors

Cost $49.99

Work Completed On 05/27/2014

05/29/2014

Elizabeth C.

Excellent. Eric arrived on time was polite and competent. He diagnosed the problems. Cut down the door and sprayed the window mechanism. He was quick and tidy.

Description of Work
Inspected problems we were having with a stuck door and some windows and fixed them

Category home inspection, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 05/28/2014