Carpentry USA LLC

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
08/12/2022

PO Box 838

Doylestown, PA 18901

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Stucco Remediation Finished

Stucco Remediation Finished

home remodeling202018901
Full tear off and stucco remediation and restoration.

Our company has been in operation for over 20 years. We specialize in Construction Services and Home Renovation and Repairs, striving for 100% customer satisfaction delivering top notch quality in our craft. Whether it's a mold cleanup, a handyman repair, or a major construction project, we are available for all of your home improvement needs. We have worked in over 4,000 residential and commercial locations, including repairing and rebuilding homes for national home builders. Our rates are honest and reasonable. I am committed to being 1 of the best contractors around! As a licensed General Contractor, We are ready to apply our experience and skills to any of your projects. Call or email me, Toby Perfetto, to discuss your project and get an free estimate. GET IT DONE RIGHT THE 1ST TIME!...

home remodeling (29)door installation (9)woodworking (9)roofing (5)general contractors (5)plumbers (4)handyman (4)electrician (4)tile installation (4)interior painting (2)stucco (2)window replacement (2)

06/15/2021

Wonderful, Eric Nesbit, was excellent; so very knowledgeable, though and professional and courteous.

Description of Work
General home repairs, cracks and nail pops

Category custom cabinets,contractors,handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

12/11/2019

Service was outstanding. Toby was extremely detailed and committed to doing the job correctly. His employee Mark was very friendly and did exceptional work. As the toilet was being installed, Toby and Mark noticed water leaking and kept testing until they discovered a hairline crack in the bowl. Again, commitment to detail and ensuring high quality was great. Would absolutely hire again and recomm...

Description of Work
Remodel of a half bathroom on the first floor.

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

Thank you for talking the time to review us!

11/20/2019

Toby Perfetto is the owner of Carpentry USA, LLC located in Doylestown, PA (215-340-0365) and acts as a general contractor. I have had three major ($20,000 - $100,000) projects done to my house by Toby since 2017 including a large scale exterior stucco replacement, family room remodel (caused by a roof leak that Toby repaired), and kitchen remodel. The kitchen remodel is the most recent (fall 2019...

Description of Work
Kitchen and utility room remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,lighting,masonry,plumbing,roofing,water damage restoration,marble & granite,stucco,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

Review for Carpentry USA LLC - PO Box 838, Doylestown, PA - 38244568

[Member Name Removed], I truly am grateful for the long review you wrote and when customers show there appreciation like this' it is extremely rewarding for myself as a contractor. Thank you!

10/30/2019

Great crew of workers. Friendly and knowledgeable. Extremely detailed in their work. I bought a new build townhome and had so much sloppy builder grade work and installations done wrong, siding installed wrong, walls falling apart, water leaking and carpentry USA was able to help me with all of my concerns. I trust their opinions tremendously. Quality work and nice team.

Description of Work
Kitchen repairs, cabinet installation, dry wall repairs, siding, trim, punch out

Category contractors,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

10/21/2019

The company was very top notch they showed up when they were supposed they cleaned daily you would never think there was construction projects going on in my home and the craftsmanship I couldn't ask for anything better

Description of Work
kitchen whole house renovation roof stucco chimney

Category ceramic tile,electrician,masonry,plumbing,roofing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

10/15/2019

Toby's team did a great job...he does something many contractors do not do....he communicates. He squeezed me in for my repair, called me the day of...gave me a timeframe and called 10 minutes before. He shows you pictures of the work done on the roof, cleaned up and was very nice to deal with. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof repair, leak

Category roofing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review and hiring us!

09/28/2017

Toby is a highly experience contractor with decades of direct work experience and project management. He has a deep understanding of home construction and is fully up to date on new developments in stucco application. The work done was substantially beyond code and I am confident that the work done will endure. Every time between rain storms was used and the work was completed in the period propos...

Description of Work
The first thing Toby (owner Carpentry USA) recommended after the initial inspection was that I have a stucco inspection (i.e. third party opinion). Based on this we agreed that the front and back chimney stucco should be removed, repairs made to the framing, and new stucco applied so this was a major job. Toby was very responsive to my questions, honest in all his answers, he fully staffed all parts of the work and each of the work men were highly professional and skilled at their assigned tasks. The work was done under a building permit and Toby carefully inspected each stage of the work. I know this because I was there throughout the job.

Category contractors,concrete repair,electrician,stucco,mold removal

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

Review for Carpentry USA LLC - PO Box 838, Doylestown, PA - 36323496

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review! Glad your happy.

07/10/2017

It went great. The kitchen turned out better than we hoped for. Toby, the owner, made sure the job was done right, but he even got it done ahead of schedule. His guys did a great job making the cabinets we needed, painting and installing the floor. He also had a granite company, a plumber, and a tile guy come in and work on the rest. We picked out what we wanted with Toby's assistance, but he hand...

Description of Work
Our kitchen faucet had a leak that caused a mold build up in the cabinets, countertops and even down to the floor. We ended up remodeling the kitchen, getting new countertops, backsplash, paint, cabinets and floor.

Category home remodeling

Thanks a bunch for the review. Glad you are happy!

01/26/2017

Toby is in a word outstanding. He takes full personal responsibility for the entire job and every person that he brings in to do any piece of the renovation. He goes beyond doing a fantastic job, you can tell that he takes personal pride and responsibility and is acutely aware of the fact that his name is on every project he does. He doesn't just do an excellent job, he does the job he would want ...

Description of Work
Converted a basement closet into a full functioning half bath. Painted and converted wine room into new room complete with new French doors, shelves, and a new closet. Painted daughters room

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/20/2017

Thanks for the GREAT review!

11/17/2016

It turned out fine. I got a reasonable quote. I decided not to go forward with the project right now. He showed up on time. He gave me a detailed quote. He was knowledgeable. I got a quote and it was fair. It was in line with other quotes that I got. He was very quick. He was there on time.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Carpentry USA. It was for a kitchen or bathroom design consultation.

Work Completed On 05/11/2016

[Member Name Removed] thanks for the review!

Kitchen Remodeling - . Home Renovation. Custom Carpentry. Bathroom Remodeling. Basement Finishing & Waterproofing. Room Additions. Window & Door - Leak Repair & Installation. Flooring Installation - Tile & Hardwood. Painting - Interior & Exterior. Roofing - Installation & Repair. Siding. Decks & Patios. Mold Remediation & Testing. Water & Flood Damage & Restoration. Emergency Flood Clean Up. Electrical. Plumbing. Concrete. Handyman Services. Additions.

Asbestos abatement