Bucks County Glass Co Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2010

Bucks County Glass is a full service, professionally staffed glass company designed to serve a wide range of clientele in the Philadelphia area. Drawing on our knowledge and experience, we combine the best resources available with insight to meet the needs of today’s demanding customers. Our emphasis is on service and reliability, and we excel in know how, project execution, and follow through....

Alderfer Glass Co.

Alderfer Glass Co.

Alderfer Glass is the premier Glass, Mirror and Window provider in the Delaware and Lehigh Valley since 1961. Family owned and locally operated for three generations. Auto, Residential and Commercial Glass service all under one roof. 4 convenient locations to serve you better. All installers are company employees - we use no subcontractors. Members of National Glass Association, Independent Glass Association, Better Business Bureau, and more! Our goal is the best in product and service for our industry....let our experience work for you! Alderfer Glass is the "Clear Advantage in Glass Products". PA Contract License number PA003018.

08/28/2020

The clear caulk and plastic water seal edge strips on our glass shower enclosure were yellowed and covered in black mold... very unsightly. They came and did a "tune-up" as they called it and removed all the old caulk and plastic edge strips and mold spots. Then they redid all the clear caulk and replaced the yellowed plastic edging with new ones. The shower looks like new now. Very pleased with t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all the clear caulk and plastic water edging of glass shower enclosure

06/13/2017

Great! Followed their design recommendation (don't go with something that will date) and really happy with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frameless shower doors

CATEGORY glass repair,home remodeling

Thank you for the kind review and we are glad you liked the work! Mike Crane

05/16/2017

Excellent. Mike was very friendly and helpful. He was incredibly thorough and explained everything about how I should install the glass. He was even willing to give my some tips while I was installing the glass. Excellent prices as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had Mike measure my shower opening and design a glass enclosure. The glass was delivered to my house but was not installed by Bucks Co. Glass.

CATEGORY glass repair,home remodeling

Thanks and we were glad to help you with your project! Mike Crane

02/28/2016

One of the best contractors I ever hired. Fair price and top notch installation. Also, promptly came back to make small adjustments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install frame-less shower inclosure

08/12/2013

It went as agreed to. Very polite and excellent service. I did not encounter any problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called the provider and described what I needed. The transaction was processed correctly and in a timely fashion.

CATEGORY glass repair

Glass & Glazing. Frameless Shower Doors. Mirrors. Tabletops.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express