Bucks County Glass Co Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2010

4050 Skyron Dr E

Doylestown, PA 18902

Bucks County Glass is a full service, professionally staffed glass company designed to serve a wide range of clientele in the Philadelphia area. Drawing on our knowledge and experience, we combine the best resources available with insight to meet the needs of today’s demanding customers. Our emphasis is on service and reliability, and we excel in know how, project execution, and follow through....

08/28/2020

Mark R.

The clear caulk and plastic water seal edge strips on our glass shower enclosure were yellowed and covered in black mold... very unsightly. They came and did a "tune-up" as they called it and removed all the old caulk and plastic edge strips and mold spots. Then they redid all the clear caulk and replaced the yellowed plastic edging with new ones. The shower looks like new now. Very pleased with the work. They were prompt at scheduling and very professional from start to finish. The mechanic who did the work was very neat and meticulous. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Description of Work
Replaced all the clear caulk and plastic water edging of glass shower enclosure

06/25/2018

Sal L.

Went very well

Description of Work
Glass for a picture frame

06/13/2017

Amelia A.

Great! Followed their design recommendation (don't go with something that will date) and really happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
Frameless shower doors

Category glass repair,home remodeling

Thank you for the kind review and we are glad you liked the work! Mike Crane

05/16/2017

Jason C.

Excellent. Mike was very friendly and helpful. He was incredibly thorough and explained everything about how I should install the glass. He was even willing to give my some tips while I was installing the glass. Excellent prices as well.

Description of Work
Had Mike measure my shower opening and design a glass enclosure. The glass was delivered to my house but was not installed by Bucks Co. Glass.

Category glass repair,home remodeling

Thanks and we were glad to help you with your project! Mike Crane

02/28/2016

paul F.

One of the best contractors I ever hired. Fair price and top notch installation. Also, promptly came back to make small adjustments.

Description of Work
Install frame-less shower inclosure

04/10/2015

Christine S.

Description of Work
I had 2 glass table tops installed. One of them had edged corners.

02/04/2015

Harry M.

Description of Work
The cost was not the cheapest of the quotes we got but their service and professionalism made us feel that they would be the best option for a shower enclosure that would perform and look good. Thus far it has fulfilled those requirements, it looks tremendous, is low maintenance and seems well done. Had a contractor review the installation and he was impressed. Service was very good also.

01/21/2015

Nancy S.

Description of Work
Install glass shower panels and door. Great to work with. No problems. Did a great job.

08/12/2013

Karen D.

It went as agreed to. Very polite and excellent service. I did not encounter any problems.

Description of Work
I called the provider and described what I needed. The transaction was processed correctly and in a timely fashion.

08/05/2013

Susan C.

It went great! Their expertise and customer service were excellent from planning phase to installation. The price was competitive and the product of best quality.

Description of Work
The provider installed the glass shower in our new bathroom several years ago. Last January, I called them for minor maintenance (to be expected) to the seals.

12/27/2012

Mark R.

The company was very responsive to my initial inquiries for their services on my rather discolored glass shower enclosure. They explained that what I needed was a tune up that would clean the glass and replace all the discolored seals and caulk. They made a convenient appointment for me and arrived right on time. The worker was clean, neat, meticulous, well skilled and very patient in answering all my questions. He carefully removed all the discolored caulk and seals, cleaned the glass thourouhly with alcohol and glass cleaner and neatly replaced the caulk and seals. He was very efficient in his use of time and very careful not to damage anything near the shower as he worked. The bill was as estimated and in fact on the lower end of the estimate range they provided before the service was done. Overall, I had a great experience with them and would not hesitate to call them back for any glass services I might need in the future.

Description of Work
They did a "tune-up" on our frameless glass shower enclosure. Over the years, the plastic seals and clear caulking became discolored and loose. Their tune up service replaced all the discolored clear caulking and plastic strip seals and made the shower look like new.

12/14/2012

Hans K.

I called this company twice to schedule a appointment. I was given a estimate and told that I would receive a call back from the scheduler. Its been two weeks and still no phone call. My guess is that the job was not worth there time. UPDATE 12/18/12: Please accept my apologies. A family member entered the review while my I was still logged into my account.

Description of Work
Shower glass door repair.

Category glass repair

I am sorry if my scheduler did not return your call. We value all of our customers and try to service everyone as quickly as possible. I will speak to him when I see him today and I can offer you a discounted service call if you are still interested. Mike Crane

11/12/2012

michael B.

Bucks County Glass provided excellent service all the way around. Good design for a custom shower and provided a great solution for a more standard shower. They were very responsive prior to the work. Installation went off on time and without a hitch; very skilled and knowledgeable installer. The final product gets rave reviews from everyone who sees it. One problem after installation was handled within hours. You could not ask for a better glass contractor.

Description of Work
Shower door and surround for large custom shower. European style glass slider and stationary splash guard for standard tub/shower installation.

05/08/2012

Wendy R.

Product was very good, did take a little longer to complete than they estimated

Description of Work
Provided glass top for a desk

11/04/2011

Leland F.

The work was completed within 5 days totally to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
My home is on the market and I wanted to replace the shower enclosure since the glass was badly stained. I sought 3 estimates. Two of the companies gave me estimates between $1,600 and $3,400. Bucks County Glass explained that since the house was on the market that I could just replace the glass for $525.00. They removed the entire enclosure, polished (in their shop) all the metal, replaced the seals and reinstalled it with new glass. It could not be any more 'newer' looking than if I had replaced. Great job. Saved me at least $1,000.

Alderfer Glass Co.

Alderfer Glass is the premier Glass, Mirror and Window provider in the Delaware and Lehigh Valley since 1961. Family owned and locally operated for three generations. Auto, Residential and Commercial Glass service all under one roof. 4 convenient locations to serve you better. All installers are company employees - we use no subcontractors. Members of National Glass Association, Independent Glass Association, Better Business Bureau, and more! Our goal is the best in product and service for our industry....let our experience work for you! Alderfer Glass is the "Clear Advantage in Glass Products". PA Contract License number PA003018.

Design For The Times LLC

Design For The Times, LLC is a full service Interior Design Company with over 30 years of Design experience. From concept to completion - our designers have made it their mission to understand your project goals and dreams. We have been servicing all of the New Jersey and Tri-State area since 2004 bringing thousands of design's to life. With our interior decorators and their hands on guidance, you too can have the trust and comfort needed when taking on big or small projects. Allow Design for the Times to make your home your dream home.

All-Star Contractors of Hunterdon County, LLC

EXCELLENCE IN RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION! ATTENTION FLIPPERS: Make us a part of your team! We will take your property from unlivable to ready to sell We do it ALL. From design & permit work to construction and finish. We have served central New Jersey for over 50 years. We have all the necessary in house specialist that can provide top quality performance for any job. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Glass & Glazing. Frameless Shower Doors. Mirrors. Tabletops.