PARAMOUNT PLUMBING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2005

160 FONT RD

Downingtown, PA 19335

The leadership and staff at Paramount Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning have never been afraid of hard work. Our company was founded on a guaranteed guiding principle that our crew will go above and beyond to serve our clients. Our team consists of master plumbers, factory trained HVAC technicians and expert craftsmen who have decades of experience in plumbing, heating & air conditioning as well as home remodeling. We put this depth of expertise to work for our clients every day all over the Delaware Valley – for a price that is fair....

01/04/2019

Dale S.

Only once before had well with water needing treatment, in the 80's. New house with new systems. Older now, I am not as efficient at doing things on my own. Paramount's service was friendly, and thorough, explaining the system and its needs, leaving me with confidence. The charge was reasonable, and I was satisfied enough to sign a reasonable contract with them. Worries relieved.

Description of Work
service well water system

Category plumbing,wells

11/21/2018

Bimal R.

Sink backup not resolved even after the service

Description of Work
Kitchen sink backup

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

01/18/2018

Ronald and Karen A.

They are really helpful and do very good work. Always on time and they usually get out very quickly. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I have been using them for plumbing needs for about 8 years.

09/29/2016

Erika G.

The folks at Paramount were great. It took a while to get things scheduled, but once we were on the books - the job progressed smoothly. I never really thought about hiring a plumber to remodel a bathroom, but it actually makes perfect sense. They did a great job and we have confidence that everything was installed properly and to code - looking forward to enjoying our new bathroom for a very long time. We were a little concerned that the woodwork would not turn out the way we envisioned, but again, Paramount did a great job with that and the bathroom looks amazing. The crew was very nice and respectful and cleaned up at the end of each day. As far as we are concerned, Paramount is our local plumber of choice.

Description of Work
shower rebuild and re-tiled; beadboard and trim installed in all of bathroom; new shower fixtures; drainage pipes replaced; drywall repaired in various locations due to previous leak; garbage disposal replaced as well

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

08/29/2016

Jerold J.

Paramount always does an excellent job, I have used them since 2005 and they always are on time, diagnose/give estimate, complete work as promised and leave the area cleaner than what they found it. Their can-do attitude in both scheduling and completing results In a job done right the first time. They always use their expertise to recommend options for your consideration always able to answer your questions or concerns leading to the right solution the first time. I recommend 100%

Description of Work
Replaced Well pump and storage tank, re-pipe second floor bathroom, installed water treatment system, replaced worn faucet, replaced water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair,wells,drain cleaning

05/12/2015

Bimal R.

I have used Paramount for multiple services and they have all been handled in a very professional manner.

Description of Work
Investigated and repaired leaking pipe

05/04/2015

Ed F.

They were very good and I was happy. They are good plumbers. They also did carpentry work which I was not very satisfied with. From the plumbing standpoint, I would highly recommend them. The guy who came out to do the plumbing work was outstanding. His knowledge on plumbing was tremendous. He gave me suggestions that were less expensive. He did everything I wanted and explained things. If I need any plumbing work, I would have him in a heart beat. I was not impressed with the other guy who did the drywall in the bathroom.

Description of Work
They redid a bathroom.

05/01/2015

AL R.

The service went well. The workers were fantastic and they left the area perfect. The job took a couple of hours.

Description of Work
I use Paramount Plumbing.

04/11/2015

Matthew G.

I was having trouble hooking up my new dishwasher on a Saturday afternoon. Paramount arrived within an hour of my call, and they were quickly able to get things up and running for a fair price. Scott was very professional.

Description of Work
Hook up new dishwasher.

01/28/2015

Angela A.

It went very well. I continued to use them. I think they have high price but it is definitely worth it. They were on time and responsive. They were courteous and the work was done well so I continued to use them.

Description of Work
I've used Paramount Plumbing. The bathtub was leaking and they fixed it.

Category drain cleaning

Freedom Drains

We clear clogged drain and sewer pipes quick and efficiently so you can get back to your life.

Zoom Drain

Here at Zoom Drain, we are best known for fast response times and our ability to provide focused solutions to drain & sewer problems. From sinks, toilets and tubs to main lines and sewers, our team of drain & sewer professionals are ready to provide you with fast, expert services.

Valdel Plumbing

Residential Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service. Owners have over 30 years of experience. Proudly servicing Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County and lower Bucks County with professional, personal and timely service. Guaranteed respect for you, your time and your home. No job is too big or too small. Call us today for Expert Service, Quality Products, and Affordable Price!

Offers by Valdel Plumbing on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Full Range of plumbing services, from leaks, clogs and hookups to: water conditioning, tankless water heaters and traditional water heaters repaired or replaced; design & install geo-thermal units.

PET GROOMING !!