Gfell Upholstery

With Angi since June 2010

BROTHERS UPHOLSTERY

Then unique shop with over 42 years of experience, we specialize in Antique Furniture, We Restyle your Furiture the way you like it. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

01/10/2019

Michael K.

I purchased a sample sale sofa that was missing one of the seat cushion covers. Gfell was supposed to reupholster these cushions with new fabric provided and use the old cover's piping and remaining fabric to make piping for the second cushion. When I went to pick them up, they had neglected to use the piping and threw out the old cover. It was important to use this because the new fabric was a contrast fabric, and the piping would have been the same as the rest of the sofa. There was no way to get the old fabric back and now I have 2 cushions that don't coordinate in the least with the sofa they are on. I refused to pay for the service.

Description of Work
2 sofa cushions reupholstered

02/28/2017

Marcia M.

This is the second time I had these reupholstered. I am very pleased with the work. These are 30+ years old.

Description of Work
A sofa and a love seat reupholstered. All seat and back cushions replaced.

06/06/2014

valerie P.

I have recommended him to my neighbors. His work is excellent. His work is professionally done. His price are fair, he is a little hard to reach at the phone number provided.

Description of Work
Upholstery work

06/13/2011

page B.

He is the best person for this work. He is from a country in Europe. He has very traditional old fashion work values. He is very dependable and does a beautiful job. His price is reasonable. It does take him a long time to come and do the work. I have recommended him to others.

Description of Work
I used Gfell Upholstery two years ago to upholster a leather chair and repair it. Before that he has upholstered another rocking chair and 4 dining room chairs. He has done several chairs for me.

Gfell Upholstery