Daily Equipment Repair

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2011

880 Horseshoe Pk

Downingtown, PA 19335

We service and repair all makes and models of lawn equipment. We also sell Husqvarna (gas and battery), RedMax, Little Wonder and BobCat. Please call the shop for pick ups and any questions.

11/21/2019

Evan D.

The Daily Equipment Staff was polite and efficient. Our mower was ready on time and a staff member was happy to help me load it.

Description of Work
Seasonal tune-up and blade-sharpening for self-propelled mower

06/24/2018

Robert L.

The mower works great after the repair.

Description of Work
Lawn mower repair

03/21/2017

Praveen S.

Picked up and delivered - serviced well and got the snowblower up and running. Service took about 2 weeks time due to availabilty of parts - quality of the job was good

Description of Work
Snowblower maintenance and carborateur replacement

01/16/2017

Frederick J.

Very well. Fair price and quality work.

Description of Work
Repair hydro-static drive and perform annual maintenance on riding mower

08/28/2016

John M.

Awesome repair and customer service at Daily Equipment Repair. Don and Jen were straightforward, honest and they both "get it" in how to treat their customers. My dilemma was that my push gas lawn mower would not stay running. My journey to Daily Equipment Repair was through a horrible and surreal experience with their competition down the road. Prior to having Daily Equipment repair my mower, I took my mower to C & S Repair Center. I had used them before to repair a previous lawn mower and my leaf blower. Each time, I had to wait at least 2 weeks just to learn of the proposed repairs. Each time, I had to pay a $39.75 diagnostic charge. Each time, I had to tolerate the woman behind the counter. Simply put - rude and arrogant with a drop or two of customer service in her blood. The repairs were performed well enough, but pricey. The mechanics were knowledgeable and provided good customer service. So, with my current push gas lawn mower, it could not stay running all of a sudden. After dropping it off at C & S Repair, I had to wait 2-1/2 weeks just so they could tell me what is wrong with my mower. Turns out, I needed to spend $114.44 to repair it. Some of the needed repairs were my fault - dirty filter, original spark plug, etc... They stated that I needed a new thermostat. I approved the repairs even though it is a 5 year old Sears Craftsman $260 lawn mower. $114 is cheaper than $260. Right? I had to wait another week till they performed the approved repairs and they stated it was fixed. A month later, my lawn mower will not stay running again, same symptoms as before. Take it in to C & S Repair, stupidly pay another $39.75 for a diagnostic, wait another week, told I would have to spend another $120 to clean out the carburetor and some other repairs. I flinched at the additional charge. I am up to $154.19 so far on a $260 lawn mower. This would put me at $274.19 (more than a new lawn mower). I mention it to her and she quickly recommends that C & S Repair could dispose of my lawn mower for free. Bait and Switch. Make it to appear that the lawn mower is not economically viable to repair it. They fix the lawn mower for a minimal internal charge. Sell my lawn mower for a good profit. By the way, Don at Daily Equipment Repair, after reviewing my C & S Repair Invoice, pointed out that my push gas lawn mower does not have a thermostat. Theft of services. $12.50 for the new part and some labor, but it was deceit and outright lying. It was not worth making a claim. My gut tells me I am swimming with thieves and liars. I call Don at Daily Equipment Repair. I explain my situation. He immediately offers to perform a diagnosis of my lawn mower for free. I never had met the man. I refuse the additional repairs at C & S Repair, pick up my lawn mower, ask for a refund of my double up $39.75 diagnostic charge, rudely told that a month had gone by and I was responsible for the its' current condition. I drop it off at Daily Equipment Repair. Next day, Jen at Daily Equipment, calls me to inform me that Don only has to replace my gasoline that had water (condensation) in it and he wiped out the carburetor. Repair Cost was under 25% of C & S Repair's proposal. Warning, the lady behind the counter at C & S Repair Center is an arrogant and rude employee/owner. She looks at her computer monitor when she talks to you. She speaks to you rarely eye to eye. She whispers with her mechanics within earshot. Very surreal. I highly recommend Daily Equipment Repair. Sincerely, John McMonagle Downingtown, PA

Description of Work
Repair my push gas Sears Craftsman lawn mower that could not stay running.

05/04/2016

Kimberly G.

01/22/2016

Barbara W.

Snowblower is working and blizzard is due to arrive in a few hours. Projecting 18 inches of snow...would have been a disaster to have to shovel our large driveway by hand. I wish I could give an A+ on responsiveness and professionalism!

Description of Work
We had a snowblower we've been trying to get started for several days in preparation for blizzard arriving this evening. We couldn't get it to work. I sent an email on Wednesday nite, responded Thursday am and fixed by Friday Am. He had to be totally slammed with blizzard coming, but he fit us in with no issue. Awesome!

07/25/2015

Cynthia F.

My congratulations to your mechanic. I just ran the mower twice as far (and somewhat faster) than I was able to before and no problem! As Mr. Daily mentioned, It might have been easy but Little's missed it twice; and they charged more for a service call. I will certainly recommend your shop. We bought a John Deere in 2012. We've had problems with it ever since we bought it. Running rough, stalling out after a few minutes, and hot engine. In the past we've sent in to Little's, where we bought it, and they returned it and we had the same problems again. This was the last chance for this mower, and we decided to call another repair shop, Daily Equipment Repair. The machine was returned to us and we used it today with excellent results. It ran quieter, smoother, and got the job done. We are thankful to Daily's and look forward recommending them. Cynthia Frazier-Rogers Raymond Rogers

Description of Work
Fixed a 3 year old John Deere lawn mower by fixing the carburetor and replacing an o-ring.

07/02/2014

robert G.

They came and picked up the lawn mower. It was roughly a week they had it. They did exactly what they were engaged to do and they did it well. You should expect prompt efficient work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They did a repair and tune up on a riding mower.

06/23/2014

david S.

Donnie really knows lawnmowers. He is an honest person, he is a hard worker, and he gets your machine back to you as quickly as possible. It is a family-run business. They are very personable and he is willing to explain things to you.

Description of Work
Daily Equipment got my lawn mower to run again.

05/08/2014

Christopher F.

My mower wouldn't start after a long, cold winter in storage. Daily Equipment Repair picke-up and repaired my mower quickly. The problem was resolved at little cost and the mower returned promptly. All of the transportation costs were free, contact with the company was professional, and service was appropriate. I will DEFINITELY RECOMMEND this company and use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Picked up and repaired my Husqvarna riding mower. Pick-up and delivery were free.

09/05/2013

Bob Y.

Don heard my story and has free pickup and delivery . He came out and picked up the tractor adjusted the drive belt so that it engaged on a consistent basis. After it was delivered, there was a problem the engaging the cutting blades. Don came out to the house and found the problem and fixed it. There was no charge for taking care of that problem. Something that is very important to me is that when there is a problem with a service, and sometimes things happen, that the provider makes certain that the customer is taken care of. Don does that and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs repair work done. I've used them again to service other equipment and have been very satisfied.

Description of Work
Repaired a riding mower after a competitor performed a repair and refused to recognize that there was a problem. After replacing the drive belt, sometimes the drive would not engage.The service also included new cutting blades.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Lawn Mower & Power Tool Repair.