Cocalico Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2008

We're a plumbing, heating and air conditioning (HVAC) contractor. The company is master licensed in plumbing, factory trained and EPA certified in the installation (as well as maintenance) of heating and cooling systems. We serve areas in Lancaster, Lebanon and Berks Counties that include Ephrata, Lititz, New Holland, Adamstown, Denver, Sinking Spring, Wernersville, Cleona and Palmyra, among others. We service and install water softeners, as well as water heaters. We offer a variety of preventive maintenance services, such as air conditioning service, gas heat, oil heat, heat pumps, geothermal and plumbing inspections. We can also remodel your kitchen and bathroom, install radiant floor heating, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, electronic air cleaners, air filtration systems and more!...

Spring Rain Inc

Spring Rain Inc

Family owned and operated father & son team serving Eastern PA. Helping customers improve their water by providing the highest quality water softeners, UV systems, Reverse Osmosis systems and filtration to name a few while always being very competitively priced. Please contact our office today for your free estimate at 610-737-6402.

08/24/2017

Very well! Dave B was very professional and thorough, including the cleanup. He fixed/replaced everything I asked him to, and didn't try to "oversell" me for something I didn't really need. CPH is a little pricey but I feel that the great work and peace of mind are worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1) Water leak under a bathtub; 2) New faucet insert for same bathtub; 3) New shutoff valves at washer/drier.

06/03/2017

They were very nice. Their pricing is average. The quality is very good. Responsiveness is very good. They called and let me know they were coming and how long it would be like 15 or 20 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the bathroom toilet. The lever was broke and they fixed it.

06/24/2015

They were very professional.  Did not try to sell us a new humidifier, but replaced the part that was the problem.  We felt that the fee was reasonable and therefore we would have them again.  We took advantage of the Angie's List promotional fee of $79.00 for the inspection.  That is how we met these folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called to see what was wrong with our humidifier and also to do an annual inspection of our furnace and air conditioner.

04/06/2015

The plumbers were professional, prompt, kept me informed about what they were doing and what the cost would be. No complaints at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared out a central basement drain.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

03/17/2015

Everything went very smoothly, my husband met them on Monday afternoon to install the part.  Everything was charged to my credit card over the phone-saving me from having to meet the technician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A circuit board went out on a furnace in one of my apartments  (On a Saturday).  The technician on call responded quickly to my call and met my tenant at the property.  They quickly diagnosed the issue and unfortunately had to order a new circuit board-which thankfully came on Monday.  Everything was performed quickly and professionally.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Faucet, Sink, Toilet, Hot Water Heater & Water Softener Installation, Pipe Work, Pump & Sewer Line Repair, Sewer & Drain Cleaning. Water Softener & Water Heater Sales & Service. Furnace Installation, Central Air Conditioning Systems, Heat Pump Installations, Tune-ups, Furnace Cleaning & Inspections Maintenance. Oil & Gas Furnaces, Geothermal & Radiant Heat. Light Commercial Services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available