Old World Painting

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
03/17/2022

99A Sharon Ave

Darby, PA 19023

Our name comes from the tradition of doing things in the style of the “old world” – where craftsmen put quality first and took the time to do their jobs right. Our antiquated philosophies are the backbone of our operation: - Respect you and your home by leaving it clean at the end of each day/project - Perform quality workmanship with integrity - Provide unmatched communication, so you know what to expect throughout the process We follow processes for all projects as required by project and product specification. Our “by the book approach” is the foundation of our brand. When you choose Old World Painting, you’re investing in quality work that lasts the life of the paint – or when you’re ready for a new look....

interior painting (11)house painting (8)woodworking (2)plastering (2)

10/12/2021

We hired Old World Painting primarily for exterior wood staining, but also some interior work. Although the job took longer than expected, the workmanship and attention to detail were outstanding, and it was well worth the wait. The cost was also highly competitive. DJ, Angel, Carl, Josh, and Kareem contributed and were all professional and friendly. We will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Sand and stain exterior wood in a large house along with some interior work.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

01/11/2021

Overall process went great. Apo was very responsive to requests to provide estimates and his team of Craig and Laurence provided quality work. The job extended over 4 days and they promptly arrived each morning and took great care to clean up each evening. Overall I was pleased with quality of the work and the professionalism of the team.

Description of Work
Painting of 3 rooms with installation of new baseboards.

Category plastering,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

01/05/2021

From consultation to execution, Old World Painting exceeded my expectations. Apostoli’s “no-fluff,” open communication approach made it easy to not only trust but also choose them to paint my interior. If I had a question or concern, Apostoli was easy to reach and willing to swing by at short notice, which was extremely unique during a pandemic where it’s been difficult to contact most contractors...

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Review for Old World Painting - 99A Sharon Ave, Darby, PA - 39117137

12/06/2020

Excellent the work went smoothly Craig was very good with his carpentry work DJ Drew and Joe were very professional as they were painting and repairing my ceiling and walls

Description of Work
Repair plaster walls and Ceilings with with carpentry work on replacing baseboards and door jams

Category plastering,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/06/2020

11/16/2020

I selected Old World Painting to paint the exterior of my large 120-year-old home. I interviewed 4 painting companies and ultimately chose OWP because of Apo’s knowledge, attention to detail, and passion to give my home a beautiful and classic look. The job was professionally done. The prep work was thorough and well beyond my expectations. Apo and I communicated every day. Craig had a window sill...

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

10/16/2020

The guys were awesome and their work was impeccable. They were a bit more expensive but they really took their time and their work was meticulous. They really took pride n the finished product. They ran into some unforeseen problems with old walls and they overcame them with easy. I highly recommend them and will definitely hire them in the future.

Description of Work
interior painting

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Review for Old World Painting - 99A Sharon Ave, Darby, PA - 38954788

10/12/2020

The project went very well. It only took 3 days. Craig and Joe did a seamless job. They literally transformed my porch. I hired them to come back in the spring for more work. I highly recommend Old World Painting to anyone who wants a clean, crisp job.

Description of Work
My front porch needed to be prepped and painted.

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

10/05/2020

Excellent—great job—reliable crew showed up as promised and finished in good time. Repaired wood as needed; everything looks great!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

08/19/2020

Highly recommend Old World Painting! Hands down the best painting company we have ever used. Their preparation and attention to detail was top notch. And the owner, Apostoli and the crew were great to work with and very helpful throughout our project. We are extremely happy with how beautiful our home looks.

Description of Work
interior

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

07/17/2020

Old World Painting really transformed our 18th century Swarthmore home. Apostoli was extremely thorough during the walk-through and estimate process, and really took time to explain what he would work on during the project. The team with DJ and Craig finished the job on time and were flexible with the final walk-through and touchups. Overall a smooth, painless experience and a great job done with ...

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters