Rave Landscaping, Inc.

Founded 1950 • With Angi since August 2010

Professional landscape design and installation....

Sara's Landscaping & Construction has 15 years of experience in Landscaping, Hardscaping, Lawn and Yard Work, and Remodeling General and Remodeling Kitchen and Bath. We aspire to provide 100% customer satisfaction and look forward to being of service. Please call us today and let us escalate the enjoyment of your home and yard!

09/04/2015

Description of Work
Came for an estimate and said they would get back to me. Never did. They gave my name and information, without my permission, to an employee who then called me and offered to come for an estimate on his own, as my project wasn't big enough for Rave's to do. Evidently they only work on expensive mansions in the area. I did end up employing this "sub contractor" who did a very nice job, but I was not happy about their sharing my personal information without my permission. They should have reccommended him to me, given me his name and number so I could have chosen to call or not. Non professional! I use Angie's list in order to get reviews from well known, previously reviewed and investigated companies. Didn't help in this case. I called and asked to speak to the owner to complain. They took my number but he did not call me back. Not rich enough I guess. I wouldn't reccommend Rave's to anyone but I have reccommended the sub contractor and will contact him again.

08/28/2014

Description of Work
I visited their landscaping location to see variety of product and if their inventory looked healthy and well taken care of. Very pleased to find many, many species of plants and all looked very healthy. I will definitely be going back to purchase and ask for professional planting advise.

Category landscaping

Thanks. We are pleased that you visited our plant center. If there is a plant that you like and we don't have it in stock we can always order it it for you. Please stop by again.

05/27/2014

Rob is a great guy. I also bought two trees from him 10 years ago and they are beautiful. He recommended someone to put them in and the guy did a great job and was very professional. I really like Rave's and would recommend shopping for plants, flowers, trees and shrubs.

Description of Work
He sold flowers, shrubs, trees etc.

Category landscaping

Thank you (removed member name). We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon at our plant center.

09/24/2013

Scott Rave and his helper delivered 7 huge hemlocks and pine trees that were extremely heavy. We always dealt with them from when they were in Wyoming. The trees are beautiful and Scott was extremely careful in delivering and placing the shrubs. He went out of his way to secure the trees so they wouldn't tumble and break branches and limbs. I would recommend Scott Rave to anyone as they have the b...

Description of Work
Bought and delivered huge massive hemlock trees and three huge American Pine trees. Scott Rave is the only person I will deal with. I have known him for years and his quality is ideal

Category landscaping

Thanks [removed member name]. I look forward to working with you in the future. Scott

01/24/2013

Overall, very satisfied with the job- designed/landscaped front yard. Initially job was going to be delayed by a few days but instead dedicated a full staff and was completed on time and in only 1 day. Very professional and responsive to requests. Incorporated boulders from back yard into design. May be pricier than other landscapers but this was quality work. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Thanks [removed member name]. I appreciate you taking the time to post this review. Please let me know if you need anything in the future. Rob

Landscape design, planting, patios, walkways, lighting, water features, retaining walls, plant health maintenance services, consultations,and irrigation.

Lawn cutting