Floors by Napoli

Founded undefined • With Angi since June 2019

Floors by Napoli is a family run business. We are a small business that can handle large jobs, commercial jobs, or just a residential room replacement. We never hire anyone that we would not want working at our own house, and we always send the right person for your job. My brother and I are also still hands-on for our jobs, with some of the great employees that we have. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+14 more images

Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair Project

Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair Project

flooring
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

flooring (25)carpet installation (11)hardwood floors (5)

02/28/2022

Suzanne F.

Carmen was very easy to contact and helped me through the process. The staff at the place where I picked out the carpeting was wonderful and friendly. It's a great family owned business. The installation took place in two chunks since I had to do the upstairs and the downstairs. They did it a week apart to allow me time to move all the belongings in each room. We talked about how to best install the carpet based on seam placement, and Carmen really gave it some thought and I'm happy with the result of the seam placement. They did a great job and were very professional. If I had any concerns, they addressed them. They even helped fix some bad transitions I had between the rooms. The installers were very detail oriented and put thought into what they did. I would definitely recommend them for carpet or tile installation.

Description of Work
Carpet Sales and Installation of the whole house

Work Completed On 02/28/2022

02/28/2022

Missy N.

The job was completed on time and exceeded expectations! We will be using Floors by Napoli for all our flooring needs from now on!

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 02/28/2022

02/05/2022

Scott M.

My wife and I could not be happier!! Carmen and his crew are professional, courteous and devoted to their profession! Carmen’s responses to questions were prompt and complete. I would use them again for ALL my flooring needs!!

Description of Work
New hardwood floors throughout our entire 1 st floor and carpeting of 4 bedrooms

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 02/05/2022

10/30/2021

Joseph M.

They were quick and efficient. All work was completed in less than 6 hours. They took away all the old stuff, and cleaned up completely before they left. We are quite happy with our new floors.

Description of Work
Luxury vinyl tile

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

08/07/2021

Neal O.

Terrific job! Quality work, fast and friendly

Description of Work
Flooring Installation

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

08/03/2021

Chey B.

Amazing company to hire. Very affordable and professional. If you need any flooring down they are the guys to call!

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

08/02/2021

Lindsey R.

I cannot recommend Floors by Napoli enough! If you are looking for an amazing flooring company look no further!! Carmen and his team are professional, prompt, highly skilled and care about every detail! Carmen and his team made our uneven ugly floor completely even and absolutely beautiful!! It was so refreshing to work with a company that cares about the customer and all the details even the small ones. I highly recommend Floors by Napoli!!

Description of Work
Flooring Installation

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

07/21/2021

Gina P.

The process was simple and relaxed. I’m not one to make a quick decision, and the owner, Carmen, respected that. He gave me time to make the right decision. After I made the decision, it was a very quick process. The work was done on the entire first floor. It was completed in two days. I was pleased with the craftsmanship. The workers were skilled, some with decades of experience under their belts. They are kind and easy to talk to. They kept me informed through the whole installation. My father, a trained carpenter, (former contractor, and now construction manager) came by the day after to inspect the work, and was impressed. I would hire them again in a heart beat. I love my floors. I’m just so happy. You can tell that the employees and owners of this company take pride in what they do and want to create the best spaces they can for their clients.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

Review for Floors by Napoli - 945 Washington Ave, Croydon, PA - 39412666

07/01/2021

Frank I.

On time, within budget, and it looks great.

Description of Work
Hardwood laminate on Kitchen Floor,

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

06/13/2021

Jennifer M.

Carmen was easy to deal with and very responsive to any questions I had. It was a fairly big job laying hardwood in our entire upstairs but his crew of two guys, Marcus and Lukas, worked super hard and completed the job in the time quoted. They were super careful with moving all of our furniture. I am so happy with how the hardwood floors turned out and I would absolutely use them again!

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 06/13/2021

04/18/2021

Joseph M.

Carmen and his team were professional and courteous throughout the process. The work was done correctly with great attention to detail. My wife and I are very happy with the final results. Anytime you engage a contractor for a job this large you have concerns about how well they will execute and complete the project and respect your home. I would not hesitate to recommend Floors by Napoli to my friends and family based on my experience.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

Sloan R.

we are family practice office our patients and staff remark how beautiful / they worked when office was closed and cleaned. up

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 04/04/2021

Ginny H.

We used Floors by Napoli twice. First time they installed waterproof vinyl planking wood look floor. Looks great. This time they did carpeting. These guys are fantastic. Professional and hard working. They don’t stop until they are done. Our carpets are wonderful, we love them. If we ever need flooring again we would definitely hire them again. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 04/03/2021

Richard F.

They were clean, efficient and courteous. A month after the original installation, I found an issue which was quickly and completely resolved at no additional cost. I would highly recommend Carmen and his outstanding installer Wajeeh.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

03/22/2021

Brittany H.

Floors By Napoli are the NICEST most PATIENT people/company!! I can not say enough good things about them! Price was great and the carpet is incredibly Nice. I will Absolutely be using Them in the future for Many more projects!! Great work!!

Description of Work
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

Brian P.

Excellent. I would highly recommend them to all of my friends and family. From start to finish everything went Perfect. The installers were professional and very clean. The Carpet job that they did in my house is absolutely beautiful. Everything we discussed was taken care of exactly the way I wanted. Thank You for doing a Great Job.

Description of Work
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

Cameron W.

Amazing job done. Very professional

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Adam M.

Floors By Napoli did an amazing job helping us pick the right flooring for our new home. They were dependable, thorough and provided top notch service and products. They were true to their word in all aspects of our project and we would hire them again in a minute. You cannot go wrong with this contractor.

Description of Work
Luxury vinyl tile throughout

03/18/2021

Anthony G.

I tried to install a floating floor myself on a home I just purchased and was on a time crunch because of my timeline to move in. I ran into a bunch of issues and hang ups. I decided I needed a professional contractor to see if they could fix my mess. I called Carmen from floors by Napoli the following day as well as numerous other contractors on a Thursday. He came out that day checked out my situation and that evening shot me a quote with a excellent price. I accepted the quote and His brother and another employee came out Monday morning. Took care of the whole job , did excellent prep work , they worked fast and were clean and were just great hard working guys. One of if not the best contractors I’ve dealt with. Would highly recommend these guys. They came in and fixed my mess quickly , as mentioned above I called numerous other contractors in the area and all of them either refused to help because they don’t work on “other peoples mistakes” or told me it would be atleast 6 weeks to even check things out. I can’t say thank you enough for how these guys fixed my situation when no one else was willing.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Review for Floors by Napoli - 945 Washington Ave, Croydon, PA - 39254610

03/17/2021

Jenna P.

Amazing, quick service. Beautiful work, would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a new floor.

Description of Work
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/14/2021

Amanda F.

I’m so happy to share my experience. Everything from set up, choosing carpet, went very well, smooth and just easy! The installers did an amazing job of removing old carpet, installing and clean up! Very Prompt, friendly and professional! I would recommend Napoli to anyone looking for any carpet needs! Very happy with the end result and looking forward to their services again for my future projects!

Description of Work
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

Work Completed On 03/14/2021

03/04/2021

Krysten H.

Carmen (the owner) was so easy to work with and super flexible. I had a flood and needed my entire first floor done. I added a bedroom at the last minute and they accommodated. I had to move the date a couple of times because of insurance and they were understanding and helpful. The installers were kind, respectful of my property and very clean. I will definitely recommend and use again when the time comes.

Description of Work
Floating luxury vinyl tile throughout first floor