MIKE'S BACKHOE SERVICE

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2005

MKA Enterprises

Here at MKA Enterprises, LLC, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business

Benny's Excavating and Hauling

Here at Benny's Excavation, we specialize in any form of digging and hauling. We can do any thing ranging from irrigation, utilities, yards, walls, and pools, to any form of hauling stone, dirt, equipment, or vehicles! We are a veteran owned, and operated business, who has over 9 years experience.

Bianchi Contracting LLC

We offer a wide range of services, including specialty services that most companies just won't do! Landscaping and hardscaping, demolition, lot clearing, retaining walls, water lines, electric lines, driveways, ponds, tree cutting, grading, stump removal, hauling, and much much more. Fully insured and bonded!

09/20/2007

Mike is a very friendly and business-like guy. He did all the work I needed him to do in a very professional and timely manner. He is definitely someone whose services I would use again. It's rare that you find a combination of friendliness and professionalism.

Description of Work
Mike excavated my French drain and installed a drain pipe. He back-filled my drain and some holes in the asphalt of my driveway. He also removed a concrete walk.

06/27/2006

I found Mike from Angie's list after another contractor failed to show up to site several times when promised. I gave the contractor one last time and told him if he was not there when promised, I would find someone else. That's where Mike came in. He was very professional and his price was much better than my quote from my original contractor. He showed up on time and finished when he said he wou...

Description of Work
Removed a courtyard of old broken concrete (40'x60') Graded and leveled the lot. This project was in Bloomfield and was a very hard site to get to with very little access.

12/18/2005

Mike was so courteous. He called me back right away. He was on time for the estimate, flexible to our requests, really kind to my kids and extremely reasonably priced. If we can use him in the future, I definitely will.

Description of Work
It turned out that we were unable to acquire the land we got the estimate for, so no work was performed. However, we were interested in excavating an old house lot to put in a parking space next to our city home.

08/03/2005

MIKE WAS PROFESSIONAL, TIMELY, AND HONEST. HE CHARGED US $100 LESS THAN HIS ESTIMATE BECAUSE HE DIDN'T NEED TO USE EQUIPMENT HE ORIGINALLY HAD THOUGHT.

Description of Work
REMOVED A LONG BRICK/CEMENT RETAINING WALL, LARGE SHRUB, A BLOCK WALL, AND 20' X 15' CEMENT PAD.

BACKHOE SERVICES.