Bin There Dump That, Tri-State

US Department of Transportation Motor Carriers
01/01/2099

600 COMMERCE DR

Coraopolis, PA 15108

You don't need to be home for the delivery or pickup, but if you are, all of our drivers practice social distancing

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Our approach is focused on keeping customers happy by providing well-maintained & attractive, smallest available foot-print Bins, in a wide range of sizes from 4 to 20 yards, and with the type of friendly and knowledgeable customer service that actually helps you select the right sized dumpster for your project - Imagine that! All Bins have double-entry doors for easier and more efficient loading of debris/junk, and are delivered by smaller, single-axle trucks for the best in accessibility through Pittsburgh's narrow streets, providing the most gentle Bin placement via hydraulic hook-lift equipment. All Bins are placed on supports to avoid driveway damage. Our friendly, professional, uniformed drivers arrive when scheduled, and are very skilled at pin-point Bin positioning to suit your requirements - which is the reason, we regularly showcase our latest Bin placements that makes us unique! Plus, our Drivers even sweep-up after the Bin is removed! Guaranteed 24 hour delivery. We service ALL of Greater Pittsburgh, Northeast Ohio (Cleveland/Akron/Youngstown) and the northern Panhandle of West Virginia and adjoining Ohio River Valley. Please give us a call to experience the best in the "Bins-ness"!...

dumpster rental (52)hauling (8)trash removal (6)

04/11/2022

Ken G.

I would recommend to anyone! I was doing a last-minute move, and I needed something snappy! I was able to get my bin the same day! I couldn't do that anywhere else. The size was perfect. I had it set on a blacktop. They placed the driveway protection system down and swept up afterward! I couldn't be more satisfied.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

Work Completed On 04/02/2022

Thank you for the much appreciated Review and in choosing us for your project! Bruce

11/16/2021

Dan W.

Overall great experience; they were able to provide a dumpster same day, on a saturday; no issues at all.

Description of Work
Construction material debris removal

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

Thank you for the review - it's greatly appreciated. We focus on convenience, simplicity & consistency in our Value Proposition.

01/02/2021

Michael H.

It was great. I was able to get their staff on the phone and schedule the dumpster delivery quickly and easily. The pricing was transparent and fixed. I got a call before they came out and Don was very professional and just needed me to direct him where I wanted it. After they picked up the dumpster, you couldn't even tell that they had ever been there. They were great and I will certainly use Bin There Dump That, Tri State if I need a dumpster again. I could have gotten something cheaper through my local garbage collector, but the level of service that Don and the rest of the Bin There Dump That team provided was well worth any slightly higher cost.

Description of Work
Dumpster Rental

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience through this Review. We are very happy to have served you! We will be sure to share with our Team as well as Don, our Delivery Expert who you met, as well....thank you! Bruce

11/18/2020

John H.

Went very well could of used a bigger one made use of what we had

Description of Work
Dumpster to remove furniture

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

Thank you for the Review. We are happy we executed very well for you. Sorry to hear the bin size wasn't quite large enough for your project. Bruce

06/02/2020

Deborah M.

Great service. Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Thank you! Our reviews are our barometers of our ability to execute! Bruce

04/14/2020

Jerry P.

Excellent customer service. Responsive, friendly, respectful. They are not the lowest priced solution or the highest. You get what you pay for. The contract is clear and there are no surprises. The company lays it out for you to easily understand. They were timely in the delivery of the dumpsters and called 30 minutes prior to delivery just like they promised. I had no need to call with additional questions but appreciated knowing that they could be easily reached if necessary. In summary, this is a company I would gladly use again and feel you get great value for the monies spent.

Description of Work
2 20-yd dumpsters needed for clean-out

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

We are so very appreciative of the Review, and your detailing some very key points - which are very much part of our Value Proposition, and one of many reasons we continue to hear how we have helped homeowners and commercial customers with their projects! Thank you, Loy

08/14/2019

Carmella S.

Very professional, rented 20 yard for 10 days. Also, requested an additional day. There was a miscommunication and dumpster was picked up day early. Long story short, they corrected the problem and I had another dumpster next day. I would recommend anyone who takes care of their customers and Bin there dump that DID.

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

Thank you for the Review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business and serving you! Loy

11/20/2018

Elizabeth C.

The people were easy to work with and responsive. I would recommend to anyone needing a dumpster rental.

Description of Work
dumpster rental

Category dumpster service

Thank you very much for the Review! We are very happy to hear that we met your expectations.

10/04/2018

MICHELE M.

This is an outstanding company to do business with. I had no clue about renting a dumpster and was given help and suggestions. You're not rushed....if you have any questions they are answered and you don't feel silly asking! When the dumpster was delivered it was placed so it was convenient for me to load. This took some extra time on the driver's part (who was great at placing it exactly where I wanted it). The dumpster was CLEAN. That may not mean much to some people, but it does to me. Loading it was easy. I wish every company I've used for different jobs were as wonderful as this company. HIGHLY recommend them and will probably used them again in the future!!

Description of Work
I needed a dumpster to clean out a garage/basement

Work Completed On 10/04/2018

Thank you so much for the kind Review! My staff will tell you, we are very, very picky with every part of our operation, including our Best Practices, and with smaller, more capable trucks, our clean, functional Bins, our Dumpster Delivery Experts (Drivers) and our Dumpster Consultants, thus ensuring we meet or exceed our customer's needs and expectations! Bruce K (Owner/Operator)

09/21/2018

Penny P.

Prompt delivery & pickup. Great staff to work with (extremely professional & courteous). I worked with Maria/Marita & John. She actually assisted with choosing a size for the project, since I was unsure. The dumpster was very clean, the driver very professional. I would recommend this company to anybody needing great professional service!

Description of Work
Dumpster for roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/21/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the much appreciated Review! At our family owned and operated business, we train our staff to meet or exceed your needs and expectations. Bruce K. - Owner/Operator

05/22/2018

Shane M.

After experiencing a flash flood, I needed a dumpster to clean out my basement and garage. They answered promptly and had a dumpster on site within an hour and a half. Excellent service and very reasonable rate.

Description of Work
Dumpster Rental

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for this Review! Same-day Service is an integral part of our business model, and helps us to meet or exceed our customer's expectations ! Bruce

05/18/2018

Angela Kohler K.

We had a great experience with this company. They were professional, on-time, and helpful with our process. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of unwanted items

Category garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

Work Completed On 05/05/2018

Thank you for the much appreciated Review! We understand the process of purging unwanted items - it's a "process" - and we are here to help facilitate it ! Bruce

05/14/2018

thomas B.

Whent great will use them again for sure

Description of Work
Removel of yard debrie

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

Review for Bin There Dump That, Tri-State - 600 COMMERCE DR, Coraopolis, PA - 37064653

Thank you for the Review! !

05/10/2018

Ann K.

Excellent. Very easy to deal with. Very professional. No hidden costs. Dumpster drop off and pick just when they said. Will be using them again for sure!

Description of Work
Garage clean out

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

Thank you very much for the nice Review!

05/07/2018

Annette P.

Excellent! They were easy to deal with and very pleasant on the phone. Delivery was very quick and with the way their dumpsters are designed they were able to fit a 20 yard dumpster into a small space which saved us many, many steps (carrying heavy objects). They called to check in while we had the dumpster to see if we needed to extend our time or needed an additional dumpster. When we were finished they picked the dumpster up right on time. Would recommend them and would use them again.

Description of Work
Delivery and pick up of a dumpster.

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

Thank you for the Nice Review !!

05/05/2018

Lisa R.

This company is amazing. The owner and staff walked me thru the process. Answered any and all questions even on a weekend!! I'd never gotten a dumpster before so didn't know what to expect, but Bruce and his staff made this all very simple. It was delivered on time, placed on boards to minimize any potential damage to my yard and when I had to ask for an extra week it was no problem! The dumpster was clean, in great condition and surprisingly pretty so not a eyesore for my neighbors. The best customer service I've experienced in years! I'll be using them again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Needed a dumpster for a spring home/garage clean out.

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

Thank you very much for this Nice Review! I will be sure to pass this along to our Team! Cheers, Bruce

05/01/2018

joseph M.

Employees (and owner) were professional and courteous. Equipment was clean and well delivered. They performed, in my opinion, extra work buy cleaning debris field when they removed dumpster. Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
a 20 yard dumpster delivered to my residence.

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Thank you for the nice Review Joe! Kind regards, Bruce

04/17/2018

Sean I.

Had a phenomenal experience using Bin There Dump That. Bernie was extremely helpful on the phone when setting up the scheduled delivery and they were very flexible with times. Drop off and pick up were both seamless and the price was one of the best offered in the area. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a dumpster rental. Thank you!

Description of Work
Rented a 20 yard dumpster

Work Completed On 04/13/2018

Thank you for the much-appreciated Review! We continually strive to meet or exceed our customers' needs and expectations.

10/31/2017

Steven S.

This company was excellent from start to finish. They were incredibly responsive, and very professional. I used them twice, and both times, the dumpster was placed carefully (in a pretty tight space, I might add), it was delivered right on time and was picked up promptly. They even take the time to clean up after removal! Even more surprising, the dumpster they delivered was clean inside and out (before I filled it, anyway!) and was in great shape -- no eyesore! The price may seem a little expensive, but considering what you get in terms of product and customer service, it's worth every dime. Not only do I recommend them, I'm definitely using them again when needed.

Description of Work
I needed a dumpster while doing total interior demolition of a house I recently purchased.

Work Completed On 10/31/2017

Thank you for the nice Review! What you described about our service exemplifies every part of our business model! Our prices are competitive too - we do occasionally get compared to two or three others who low-ball on price. But to save $20 or $25 and end-up with service that accounts for that (ex. drive-way damage, or dumpsters that don't arrive on time, for instance), clearly isn't worth it, as you say. We certainly appreciate your business and your appreciation of ours, and look forward to serving you in the near future!

10/27/2017

Robert & Shirlyn L.

I called in the morning and deliver took place little after noon. Good service, nice folks to deal with

Description of Work
15 yard dumpster.

Work Completed On 11/04/2017

Thank you for the much appreciated Review!

10/16/2017

Cyndie M.

FANTASTIC. Money well spent and no hassle. !

Description of Work
Delivered a CLEAN dumpster on time. Picked up immediately.

Work Completed On 10/20/2017

Thank you for the Review!! We're all about service to make your projects run smoothly!

09/18/2017

jenny E.

I called and Bruce kindly answered all of my questions and the service was set up shortly afterward. The dumpster arrived as expected. Calling to have it picked up early was simple as well. They arrived and covered the dumpster and left without any issues. We will definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
We had a general cleanup/out project to try to get rid of random things that have accumulated over the last 8 years in our house. This included an old toilet and wall cabinets from a bathroom remodel last year, an old exterior door, 4 tires, and many odds and ends. Decided to contact Bin there, Dump that after reading the ratings pn Angie's List and also seeing that they specialize in residential dumpster service.

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the nice Review! Our "Residential-Friendly" service spans several areas, from customer service, smaller trucks, fitted with precision hook-lift equipment for gentle and controlled Bin placement, the smallest foot-print Bins around, twin door-walking in Loading, Driveway protection Boards, etc. Oh yes, and we always Sweep-up! Thank you for the business - we really appreciate it! Bruce

08/17/2017

Kurt S.

Customer service, delivery and pick up and dumpster itself were great. Not a function of the service but estimating