BEST PAINTING OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2009

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE CHARGES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

A+ Waterproofing & Foundation Repair LLC

Choose A+ Waterproofing LLC for all of your foundation, basement, seal coating and waterproofing needs. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, high quality workmanship, and excellent customer service.Locally owned and operated, serving all of Lehigh Valley & surrounding areas.

Garage Experts of Eastern PA

Your garage makeover begins with our Garage FX® epoxy & polyaspartic flooring. Our installation experts specialize in turning old, dirty, or cracked concrete into a beautiful flooring surface that will make your garage the envy of the neighborhood.

Pro Painters Plus LLC

Pro Painters Plus is a professional painting firm with a mission to provide you with creative ideas, personal service, & quality products to both beautify & protect your home. Pro Painters Plus realizes that each of our clients' goals are unique, & therefore, we take the time upfront to listen to your needs & provide you with customized solutions. Whether you are looking to paint just one room or your entire house, your painting project is handled with the highest level of care by professional painters that are courteous, timely and always provide quality results. Award winning.

05/16/2018

It was excellent. Will Best was there when he said he would be for the estimate. Scheduling was no problem. He and his workers were on time when they came to my house to complete the work. Very professional and ask questions when they weren't sure how to proceed. Work was excellent, done in a timely manner and would absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
I had a bathroom and a front dining room painted.

04/06/2016

Contacted Best Painting of the Lehigh Valley and Will, the owner, returned my call within a day. He came to my house and gave an estimate that same week, then started painting the following Monday. Completed all the work in two days, and I am very happy with the results, everything looks amazing. Will definitely be calling him every time I need some painting done.

Description of Work
Painted two bedrooms and painted and installed wainscoting in a bathroom.

11/08/2015

We were very happy with the quality of the workmanship and the speed of the work. The job was done in just two days and involved a fair amount of repair for nail pops and surface repairs. The work is the best we have in the house.

Description of Work
Will and his crew painted our master bedroom and bathroom.

07/20/2015

It was excellent.

Description of Work
He did interior painting.

07/15/2013

It went great - we will definitely be having Will back. We found his name on Angie's List, called him on a Wednesday afternoon and he stopped by for an estimate that night. Due to inclement weather, he was free for the next day - which fit our schedule perfectly. Will showed up on time, did an excellent job prepping the walls, and the paint job looks great. Mr. Best is pleasant and professional, a...

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper border, prepped and painted walls and ceiling in home office. Also did the detail work that I HATE doing in two other rooms (dining room walls at ceiling, bathroom walls at ceiling and tricky areas around sink and toilet.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

05/27/2011

Came and looked at my home. Provided estimates and then completed the job.

Description of Work
My home is three stories and Will Best gradually painted every floor over a 2 year time period. He was the Best. I didn't have to use him after the first time but I had no hesitation. Good work, good attitude, honest and pleasant.

01/16/2009

Excellent from start to finish. Honest, neat, reliable, just pure perfection.

Description of Work
Will Best painted the interior rooms of my three story home.

07/20/2015

It was excellent.

Description of Work
He did interior painting.

Category interior painter

INTERIOR PAINTING, WALLPAPER REMOVAL, POWER WASHING & DECK STAINING,FAUX FINISHING, VENETIAN PLASTERS,WALLPAPERING, AND EXTERIOR PAINTING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal